Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 11:56:51 PM EDT
Looking for complete pistol that uses Glock Mags.   Barrel range will be 5 to 8.5 inches.   Will shoot with and without suppressor.   I have built 3 SBR AR 15's in 556 and 300 Blackout which was pretty easy.    It just seems everything I have read here there seems to be a lot of tinkering, adjusting, and changing parts sometimes.   I will be 65 tomorrow and would like to shoot this before I turn 66. I don't want to spend time waiting for parts and changing things around and tinkering.    I have an old truck for that.    Sig  MPX is not completely ruled out but I love my ARs.   Any and all advice and wisdom would be deeply appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 4:15:23 AM EDT
[#1]
My first choice would be my MPX K’s and Copperhead and then my CMMG 300 series Banshee.  The MPX’s are just softer shooting.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say a CMMG RDB build is great choice. I have the 5" setup with a Cozad buffer and a flat wire spring. Its recoil impulse is comparable to my PTR 9CT(MP5 Clone).

Plus you can build it how you want, I built mine around $700 but you could easily get to 2 grand if you want all out on it. Mine shoots perfectly right out of the gate, no tinkering. I feel like CMMGs setup is much more reliable and easier to get going compared to a basic AR9.

If you want a complete gun, I may lean towards an MPX K over a Banshee.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
JP GMR-15. They work. Heavy, but with the Silent Captured Spring in the buffer tube, they're quiet. And they work.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you looked into  Foxtrot Mike.  I just got mine and love it.  I bought lower separately from upper that way I could get the upper I wanted.  Good luck in your search
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top