Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2023 2:27:57 PM EDT

I purchased a 6.5 Creedmoor upper from Bear Creek Arsenal and swapped it out with my .308 upper.
I'm looking forward to dialing it in and using it this hunting season.
I got sold on the 6.5CM after filling my bear tag with my cousins rifle at 400+ yards.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck... I hope it works well for you.  Try it out and post an AAR
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good luck... I hope it works well for you.  Try it out and post an AAR
View Quote

+1

Gotta a buddy who bought a 450 bm and thinks its the bees knees. He either has not shot it enough or he got a good one.  I bought one of their barrels because I wanted a cheap grendel build. It's soso, I've hunted with it but I haven't really shot it enough to judge final accuracy.

Maybe they have been trying to improve their qc and OP might be happy.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck.  Hope you don’t need it, but unfortunately you probably will.

Post an AAR once you get 100 rds down range.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
It is very discouraging to buy something that excites you just to have people degrade your choice.

I genuinely hope you have a great experience.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I got sold on the 6.5CM after filling my bear tag with my cousins rifle at 400+ yards.
View Quote

Also BCA?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had two BCA barrels and still have a 18" 5R rifled 6.5G barrel I need to test. The other 10.5 5.56 barrel shot fine for what it was. I gave it to a friend for a build after I did my testing. I think I put around 100 rounds through it so not a high round count test. I might try to get the 6.5G out as I haven't shot it yet and haven't shot 6.5 since about 2018. Hopefully your rifle works fine like my 10.5 did.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top