Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2021 11:52:45 PM EDT
So I’m toying with getting a 1.7 badger condition one mount, I think 1.93 is too tall, height over bore, prone, and barricades as my reasons but I want to know if anyone has used the holosuns that are aimpoint micro knock offs on the condition one mount? I remember that some mounts that are aftermarket T2 types don’t play well with holosun. I rather save money and get a holosun aimpoint type than get a rmr.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you trying to run an 407/507 etc on an RMR mount for the Badger?

Yes that'll work.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you trying to run an 407/507 etc on an RMR mount for the Badger?

Yes that'll work.
View Quote

I believe the OP is talking about the Holosun 403/503 that use the Aimpoint T1/T2 footprint.

I would be curious to know as well. I have a couple of the Badger Condition 1 mounts and plan to try an offset red dot as well. The problem is most 1.7” mounts are out of stock, and no one has the RMR plate or the Aimpoint plate. I have one J arm, but no mount. I have a placeholder Arisaka 35/45 mount with a Holosun 507C in the mean time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m referring to the holosun aimpoint knock offs. I know a lot of the holosun pistol sights use rmr footprints. Honestly I would go with either if I could find them. I know palmetto has the 2 Moa holosun aimpoint knock off for cheap
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’m referring to the holosun aimpoint knock offs. I know a lot of the holosun pistol sights use rmr footprints. Honestly I would go with either if I could find them. I know palmetto has the 2 Moa holosun aimpoint knock off for cheap
View Quote

I would be awful helpful if you would use Holosun Model numbers so we know what your talking about:

https://www.holosun.com/

The Holosun T1/T2 clones are the models: Holosun HE403, HE503, HE515

Sig Sauer Also makes T1/T2 clones: Sig Sauer Romeo4 (Post 2016 Model), & Romeo5

As Does Vortex and Primary Arms:  Vortex Crossfire and Primary Arms SLx Advanced Micro Dot
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a 503 already, I’m thinking about getting a 403
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have a 503 already, I’m thinking about getting a 403
View Quote

Primary Arms has 403r’s in stock right now, they’re $157 w/ military discount. I just recently picked up a 1.93 and j arm and can’t for the life of my find the plates anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#7]
@Crey did you ever get that holosun rigged up on your mount?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@Crey did you ever get that holosun rigged up on your mount?
View Quote

No, I ended up going with the RMR offset. I couldn’t find the micro mount for a non orbital price and went with a RMR 06 Type 2. Plus it saved on weight and over profile by a smidge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Dropping the money on an rmr is my second choice, I already have one on an adm offset.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top