Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2021 9:07:36 PM EDT
Have a BRN180S 300BLK upper on my SBR lower, runs like a top. Did a Manticore triangle with a folding hinge, the whole rig is great with one exception. As shown in the picture, the stock, mounted as low as possible, still sits about 1/4” high for my comfortable cheek weld. Not bad, just a bit higher than I would have wanted. I’d still like to use the triangle. Anyone have a thought for a lower profiled hinge that would work on my standard sbr lower receiver?

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Have a BRN180S 300BLK upper on my SBR lower, runs like a top. Did a Manticore triangle with a folding hinge, the whole rig is great with one exception. As shown in the picture, the stock, mounted as low as possible, still sits about 1/4” high for my comfortable cheek weld. Not bad, just a bit higher than I would have wanted. Anyone have a thought for a lower profiled hinge that would work on my standard sbr lower receiver?

View Quote

sorry, I can't see the picture.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 4:53:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I used a KNS 1913 adapter on mine and got a triangle folding stock that accepts 1913.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I use the KNS 1913 adapter as well with a JMAC stock. I can easily adjust the stock up or down a notch if needed without there being some obnoxious overhang from the hinge.

Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
why not just get a riser for the optic if you want to keep the stock?
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top