Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/30/2023 2:56:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: razor23]
Picked up a BRN-9 upper last week and am looking to add a folding stock to my DDLES Colt lower, anyone have a BRN-9 upper set up with a folder?  I did the google thing, just lookinig for real world experience on what works for you.  The upper rail sits higher than a standard upper, so I'm curious about cheek weld and what optics/sights you are using.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 180, not a 9, but the Lage folder is very nice. Especially for the price.

Here's my 180 w/ the Lage

Here's the mount adapter I made for it, because all other options are ridiculous.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have about a dozen MAT9s and BRN9s set up with about every folder under the sun.

I run the KNS 1913 adapter, or less preferable (unless the stock is too short) the Strike Industries version.

Most of mine with Sig, Jmac, PMM, etc all run my risers (KM3 Solutions) which solves the top rail height issue with an AR height optic, or just run a low mount.

My absolute favorite combo for the BRN though is the KNS adapter, and A3 slider.

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats really cool Axl. I'm glad you got the PSA ARV lower working well.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 5:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OregonFeralDog] [#4]
BRN9 on standard lower, Wilson TTU trigger, KNS rear pic rail, SB FS1913 side folder, RMR dual illum on Trijicon low mount, GG&G PVS-14 low mount, KAC folding BUIS (aligns over the top of RMR), Stern magwell adapter for Beretta 92 mags, Mecgar 20-rd mag, R9 can, Inforce white/IR light, Lonestar grip

19" folded with can, as shown loaded w/ 20-rds weighs 7.25#, runs like a champ with all fodder tested, and LRBHO works great

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top