Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/20/2018 5:50:31 PM EDT
NIB...for $550 @ an Estate Sale.  Thinking of making it a C8 Clone...whatever I do with this Upper, I'll be sure to do something about that "BCM" logo.

First Pass...the hand-guards are from my 6520.  I found a matrix of the C7/C8 where it lists each of these rifles' variants' specs...what I'm leaning towards is the L119A1 style.  I've got some m4 RAS rails on the way and two ACOGS (M4 RCO & TA01NSN) and buttstocks (SOPMOD or N1).

I'm just cutting my teeth on this AR variant, so any input is welcome...
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Trigger Puller Status: Serious

Seriously though, cool upper.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
What does the barrel look like under the grenade launcher sleeve?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You will like that upper! I have one that seems to group better than a government profile barrel.

As far as what to do with it, I was going to make a semi block 1 clone out of it with a Sopmod stock, M4 RAS and Matech back up sight. Not a pure clone because of the barrel, but just a unique build.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will like that upper! I have one that seems to group better than a government profile barrel.

As far as what to do with it, I was going to make a semi block 1 clone out of it with a Sopmod stock, M4 RAS and Matech back up sight. Not a pure clone because of the barrel, but just a unique build.
View Quote
I'm going the L119A1'ish clone route...interesting thing is, according to a matrix I found, the L119A1 doesn't come equipped w/a BUIS.   A misprint...dunno?

"What does the barrel look like under the greneade launcher sleeve" - @SSeric02

Dunno, but given it's HB profile, I would imagine it looking like a Colt AR6721 barrel....which BTW is one of the most accurate "off the shelf" barreled rifles out there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top