Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2020 8:06:09 PM EDT
I've had two VFGs and a KAG that have all shit the bed when it comes to their hardware. They all installed just fine and held on rock solid. I've done some moving around and now the screws all just "reset" themselves whenever I go to install them on my rails. I can only get so far before they just give way and start rethreading all over again. Did I fuck something up or is this a common issue?
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...the screws all just "reset" themselves...they just give way and start rethreading all over again.
View Quote
I haven't had any issues with my BCM M-Lok accessories. Sounds like you over-torqued them and stripped the threads.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That's called stripped threads.

They're fucked.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 5:19:51 AM EDT
[#3]
You mean to tell me I can't put 400 ft lbs on tiny screws like a retard???
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
User name is fitting
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top