Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2022 1:10:15 PM EDT
I just noticed these are in stock.

https://www.armalite.com/SACItem.aspx?Item=10002001
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Forwarded to a guy on here that was looking for one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
What a shame….
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
The inventory doesn’t seem to be working. Ordered a couple to stash away and it’s stuck at 19 in stock.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny how they have uppers in stock but they have removed B lowers from the web. It makes you wonder if these are the last of the B uppers? I might grab one for a spare too...
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how they have uppers in stock but they have removed B lowers from the web. It makes you wonder if these are the last of the B uppers? I might grab one for a spare too...
View Quote

I would.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone get a shipping notice?
The charge dropped from my card and my order status is "booked".
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Still waiting too. I'll post when the notice comes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Not knowing any better I was all aflutter thinking they would be carry handle uppers.
I am sad.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Part of me wants to just sell my whole pile off and start over with new pattern stuff just because I'm weird about having different mag setups. I have bad luck picking stuff like this.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:07:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I had toyed with that a couple of years ago but I figured I have enough parts to keep mine going for as long as I am alive and I couldn’t do that with most other platforms. So I stayed the course and I would also lose some money on some of the stuff I have. I’d keep what you have unless it really bothers you or if you don’t have much in the way of spare parts….
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I heard Armalite will be moving to Texas, so who knows when these get machined and shipped.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I heard Armalite will be moving to Texas, so who knows when these get machined and shipped.
View Quote
Oh, WOW!  That will be cool.  Any idea when?!
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

They aren’t…
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#14]
You still have friends there I assume?  Please tell them to sell back to Mr Westrom.  Lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You still have friends there I assume?  Please tell them to sell back to Mr Westrom.  Lol
View Quote
Yeah, no kidding!
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you hear that?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:02:44 AM EDT
[#17]
If true, I'm going to put up a homeless tent in front of their location, with a sign that says 'I will move away when you can finally ship all the little spare parts I want.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:12:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

He said no…
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Where did you hear that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you hear that?

A former employee
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A former employee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you hear that?

A former employee

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I inquired about my in-stock order. I was told today that they are on backorder. They are -35 short and don't know when they will be in stock again.

I replied that the items showed in stock at the time of order and why was I charged for an out of stock item. No reply yet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Update.

Got an email Friday that these were back in stock. I was also told since it took so long to deliver, they had to refund all orders and get payment again. I did this as I did see the credit on the CC some time ago. Paid again and is supposed to ship this week.

I also asked about the B lowers and was told that there is discussion going on about this now but no timeframe.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#23]
It really doesn’t inspire confidence they will continue to support the B models does it? I’m guessing I need to stock up on a couple of spare uppers and maybe a lower when they become available again. Thanks for the heads up on the uppers, I’m headed that way now…

ETA 2 hours and 55 minutes later it’s out of stock…tel me there isn’t a demand for B models!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It really doesn’t inspire confidence they will continue to support the B models does it? I’m guessing I need to stock up on a couple of spare uppers and maybe a lower when they become available again. Thanks for the heads up on the uppers, I’m headed that way now…

ETA 2 hours and 55 minutes later it’s out of stock…tel me there isn’t a demand for B models!
View Quote

It's a problem they made worse. Lack of product over a long enough time actually reduces demand as people move on to stuff they can find. Even after DPMS and the Magpul mags became popular they could have stayed in the fight but they were always a step behind.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top