Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2018 5:20:03 AM EDT
So I recently found the holy grail of Vltor Casv handguards, in my opinion. The Casv-elt. Almost midlength, with a cutout for the fsb.
It took me over a year to find this one, so I have to ask, who's still got em. Post pics. I've got the midlength, and stepped carbine length I'll have to get pics of. Here's the Casv-elt on my eod clone:

Link Posted: 6/12/2018 5:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I was an early adopter.  Pretty great idea back then, just add the rail where needed.  That and it is a rock solid lockup to the upper, you have a winner.   Just a little heavy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
And my EOD from another thread. I might not have used it otherwise but now I kinda like it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was an early adopter.  Pretty great idea back then, just add the rail where needed.  That and it is a rock solid lockup to the upper, you have a winner.   Just a little heavy.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/857/6B6909C4-07F6-4CE6-AECB-6B565CD55523-573203.JPG
View Quote
Nice.  What mount is that for the aimpoint? If I remember correctly, when I mounted my qrp without the spacer, it gave me a lower 1/3 co-witness. I'll have to double check though. I've always seen the argument that it's hard to find optics that work will co-witness, but didn't find it it too be be that hard at all.

edit- I can tell you have one of their first releases due to the lack of 1:30 and 10:30 rail options.thats really what I've been looking for for clone correctness, but I don't think I'll ever find one in tan. I am happy with this one though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I always thought these were cool.  Was scanning the EE for one last week.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Completely underrated rail systemAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So I recently found the holy grail of Vltor Casv handguards, in my opinion. The Casv-elt. Almost midlength, with a cutout for the fsb.
It took me over a year to find this one, so I have to ask, who's still got em. Post pics. I've got the midlength, and stepped carbine length I'll have to get pics of. Here's the Casv-elt on my eod clone:

http://i.imgur.com/iau6NYK.jpg
View Quote
Looks great man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top