Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2018 12:48:54 PM EDT
Buddy is having his bachelor party there this weekend so Ill be there to look for goodies.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Going with a neighbor.  9 hr drive.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend who’s a member here but doesn’t post often is going and has a spot on the firing line. I keep meaning to go with him but always seems to fall on my work weekend
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going with some friends. I will be shooting my freshly built 605 clone. Can't wait, The fall shoot is my favorite weekend of the year.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there Saturday morning. This shoot is one of the 2 local events that make it tolerable living in the Louisville metro area.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be there Saturday morning. This shoot is one of the 2 local events that make it tolerable living in the Louisville metro area.
View Quote
You said a lot there brother ! .  I live 30 miles south west of Shepherdsville ( knobber creek) so I don't have to deal with that metro city garbage. But a lot of my work lately is In Louisville. If it wasn't for the company truck I would not be in that sh*thole liberal stained place for work. Depending on my hours Friday I'll be there or for sure Saturday morning with the son.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You said a lot there brother ! .  I live 30 miles south west of Shepherdsville ( knobber creek) so I don't have to deal with that metro city garbage. But a lot of my work lately is In Louisville. If it wasn't for the company truck I would not be in that sh*thole liberal stained place for work. Depending on my hours Friday I'll be there or for sure Saturday morning with the son.
View Quote
I love what I do for a living, unfortunately 90% of the jobs in my skill set are located in urban areas. When I married my Louisville girl (conservative one at that) many years ago, she just had to live in the city. After 5 years of that garbage, I told her we were moving as far out of the city as I could get her. I ended up in the wooded suburb of Floyds Knobs across the river in the 2nd freest state in the country. Now if I could just get my mom healthy enough to make a move to Oklahoma to be near her family.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
There are two car loads of us going down Friday and coming home Sunday. Gonna try and eat at the German restaurant in Radcliff down  the road from Ft Knox, heard it was pretty good food.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 12:42:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There are two car loads of us going down Friday and coming home Sunday. Gonna try and eat at the German restaurant in Radcliff down  the road from Ft Knox, heard it was pretty good food.
View Quote
It's really good! Try the Schnitzel.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I will be there, hoping to score some treasures
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is that the little place with all the German city crests on the wall?  I used to eat there a couple of times a week when I was at FT Knox.  Great food.  For lunch they had schnitzel and two sides with bread, and your choice of a piece of cake.  The bread was great, and I always got two sides of spicy potatoes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#11]
I am planning to be there Friday.  Flying to SDF.  Hope the weather is not a problem due to hurricane.

So far forcast is nearly perfect.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I should be there Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Look for the tall guy in a Rhodesia communist safari 1979 shirt :D

That will be me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
My hat will have the AI logo
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is that the little place with all the German city crests on the wall?
View Quote
Yes.
https://goo.gl/maps/MUHrTuDYV4r
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
I ate there tonight, and the food and beer was great.  Portion size was HUGE.  Next time my wife and I will just split a meal.  The restaurant is only a couple of miles from the "Gold Vault Inn" if any of you are staying there.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not real sure what I'll be wearing, it depends on the weather. Right now the forecast is for a high of 60 on Saturday, so I will probably be wearing my long sleeved UK short. It has a dark gray body with blue sleeves. I will most likely be wearing my standard multicam hat since it's the most comfortable one I own. I will definitely have my old woodland camo issue assault pack on to stash any treasures I find
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#18]
What's the parking looking like. It's raining in southern IN now
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top