Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:06:43 PM EDT
I've checked the threads on multiple forums, and outside of maybe one brand.....I "think" supers are good to go in a D60.

Has anyone had any problems?  I've seen a couple of YouTube videos that shows them working, but I'm curious to know if anyone has had anything NOT work?

60 rounds of 110gr V-Max sounds awesome.....and HEAVY....
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Bumping this since I have the same Qs. Tried doing this in a Surefire 100 and it crapped the bed
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 2:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bumping this since I have the same Qs. Tried doing this in a Surefire 100 and it crapped the bed
View Quote
Well of course it crapped the bed; it's a Surefire magazine. Those don't work period.
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Been tempted to try some 125 gr. supers in mine BUT if it jams it looks like a big PITA to clear.

Personally I'm thinking of trying .300bo in that new German 60 round quad stack mag that ATI is importing.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been using one for a couple weeks now for daily practice/drills in my .300 BLK MCX; here are my findings:

Barnes 110gr VOR-TX: Loads 61 rounds and still seats on a closed bolt, no issues cycling or manually unloading.

MagTech 123gr FMJ: Loads 61 rounds and works perfectly just like the Barnes.

S&B 200gr subsonic: Loads 3-4 rounds before binding up and it's a real bitch to clear; don't use subs in these due to internal geometry interfering with the fat bullet design.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top