Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2018 8:22:06 PM EDT
So I pulled the trigger on purchasing an M5 lower and it has a defective Left front pivot pin hole.  There is no way I can pound  a pivot into the left side without damaging it.  This isnt my first rodeo building an AR10 lower nor an AR15 lower.  The pivot pin hole is crooked, it enters the right side smooth but wont enter the left due to being off line.  So I decided to send it back to Aero.  I never experienced such terrible customer service.  Every dahm day for a whole week I was getting questions on what was wrong through email.  Then they wanted pictures.  So I sent it back and now they want me to fill out some form.  So I tried downloading the form through my PC and phone and it is a broken link.

Dont know what the hell is happening to Aero but I have purchased at least a thousand dollars worth of parts in the past and never had a problem.  This dahm customer service is asinine.

So now that I got that off my shoulders lets see how long it will be before I get a replacement.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent one back a year ago that would not hold a mag in. Not milled deep enough. Sent pics first with a depth gauge  showing the issue. Got a new one in about 2 weeks after sending in the old one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent one back a year ago that would not hold a mag in. Not milled deep enough. Sent pics first with a depth gauge  showing the issue. Got a new one in about 2 weeks after sending in the old one.
View Quote
I had the same problem.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top