Link Posted: 7/8/2018 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just put this together for a friend

Phase 5 lower with Adams Arms P2 adjustable gas piston upper
https://i.imgur.com/6LomimC.jpg
View Quote
How do you adjust the gas block with that handguard on it?

Nevermind.  I called Adams Arms and they told me you have to use a screwdriver to adjust it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanted to offer a brief testament to their customer service.
I built a 12.5" SBR in .277 Wolverine. Its a wlidcat round (I think they got SAAMI certified now) based on the 5.56/.223 case but with a .270 projectile. It's a badass round, gives you near .270 WIN ballistics in an AR platform.

I built it with an Adams Arms upper and piston system and I couldn't get it to function reliable, with or without the suppressor. I happen to live only about 30 minutes away from them. I called Customer Service and they told me to bring the rifle by.
I dropped it off with my suppressor in the morning on my way to work. By the time I was leaving work, they had it ready for me.
They had slightly trimmed the drive rod. They replaced the drive rod spring. They opened the gas port on the barrel in several stages and tested it each time until they got it reliably functioning suppressed and unsuppressed. They even saved my brass from the ammo I gave them.
They handed me the rifle and with no bill. Free of charge for a round they don't officially support. I was blown away.

I took the rifle to the woods that fall and was able to take my personal best 10-point buck with it.

They are great people and I will not hesitate to do business with them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
AASF-308, Outstanding performance from this rifle, no complaints whatsoever...
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Never had to deal with their customer service, but I retrofitted my AR with their piston and XLP gasblock a few years back and couldn’t be happier.

Never going back to DI, their stuff is well made, and they ship quickly
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I built I want to say 5 rifles with piston units, about ten years ago.  Four have Adams arms units, one is a full length rifle the  two are mid length  and one carbine. Two are 6.5 Grendel two are 5.56, then odd one a 5.56 with an Osprey unit, because I wanted to keep a AR15 close to original looking,  same front sight block and hand guard .   Honestly none have been shot a lot but there have been absolutely no problems with them.   There was something wrong with one of the Adams Arms conversion kits, but it has been so long I cannot remember what, except that they were johnny-on-the-spot in taking care of it.

I have never had or will probably never had a suppressor,  unless they make them totally legal with no federal tax requirement, and the cost comes down a lot.

I absolutely love those unit in the way they keep the receiver cleaner, no going back to DI for me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I just purchased a 14.5 Evo upper from Joeboboutfitters.com and took it out to the range today. I put about 140 rounds through it and it almost never cycled properly. Only about 10% of the rounds worked correctly and most of those were near the end of the 140 shot. About 1/4 of the time it failed to feed by catching the following round at the middle of the casing. The remainder were failure to pick up the next round but it did eject the spent cartridge but I did have a number that were not even ejected. I was actually coming on this forum to see if someone could help with suggestions
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just purchased a 14.5 Evo upper from Joeboboutfitters.com and took it out to the range today. I put about 140 rounds through it and it almost never cycled properly. Only about 10% of the rounds worked correctly and most of those were near the end of the 140 shot. About 1/4 of the time it failed to feed by catching the following round at the middle of the casing. The remainder were failure to pick up the next round but it did eject the spent cartridge but I did have a number that were not even ejected. I was actually coming on this forum to see if someone could help with suggestions
View Quote
Was it steel cased ammo?
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Was it steel cased ammo?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
did you try changing to a different brand of magazine?  could also be buffer/spring combo.  do you have a lighter buffer you could try out?  does it lock back on last round (last round bolt hold open LRBHO)?  although that might be difficult to determine if it only works 10% of the time.  what buffer, spring are you using?

if it's an M4 config (collapsible buttstock), if you're running a standard 3oz buffer and the standard M4 carbine buffer spring, then it sounds like you might not be getting enough gas to fully cycle the action.  could also be the particular ammo not having enough oomph to cycle the action.  can you try different ammo?

just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one of the early AA-15 complete piston rifles with a 3 digit serial number. Mfg in May 2013 and I purchased it in June 2013. Probably only have 300 or so rounds through it but flawless none the less.

Link Posted: 9/3/2018 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I recently purchased an older 7.5” AA upper.  2 questions:

1) What buffer weight should I run with this upper?
2) Has anyone been able to get an AA upper to work with a Law Folding Stock Adapter?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I recently purchased an older 7.5” AA upper.  2 questions:

1) What buffer weight should I run with this upper?
2) Has anyone been able to get an AA upper to work with a Law Folding Stock Adapter?

Thanks!
View Quote
Had 7.5 Adam Arms Evo & Currently running 11.5 Adams Arms Tactical Elite upper. Both ran flawlessly with a normal carbine buffer and spring set up with my LAW tactical folder. They actually shoot cleaner suppressed compared to my PWS mk114 mod 2 upper.

Recently swap out the carbine buffer and spring with BCM H buffer and Armsunlimited braided buffer spring for the 11.5 and no issues at all, suppressed and unsuppressed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Had 7.5 Adam Arms Evo & Currently running 11.5 Adams Arms Tactical Elite upper. Both ran flawlessly with a normal carbine buffer and spring set up with my LAW tactical folder. They actually shoot cleaner suppressed compared to my PWS mk114 mod 2 upper.

Recently swap out the carbine buffer and spring with BCM H buffer and Armsunlimited braided buffer spring for the 11.5 and no issues at all, suppressed and unsuppressed.
View Quote
Awesome that’s great to hear!  Did you have to do anything with the AA BCG to get it to run well?  I see where LAW Tactical sells some sort of extension piece specifically for Piston ARs?  Or was it all plug and play?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Awesome that’s great to hear!  Did you have to do anything with the AA BCG to get it to run well?  I see where LAW Tactical sells some sort of extension piece specifically for Piston ARs?  Or was it all plug and play?  Thanks!
View Quote
Didn't have to do anything at all, the LAW tactical bolt carrier extension was plug and play for the AA bcg.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with one of our products. Our rifles/uppers/kits have been designed to be used with a standard carbine buffer (3 ounces) and a mil-spec standard carbine spring. Steel cased ammo can take a break in period, as the steel is not as forgiving as brass cased ammo. if you are still experiencing issues, please email [email protected] and we will get you taken care of. Or you can email me directly at [email protected].

-Phil-
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the reply Phil.... when I get a chance I’m going to run some brass cased 5.56 through it. If there are any issues after that I’ll follow up with you. I am currently using a standard carbine buffer and spring
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I use to use a lot of Voodoo Innovations parts (sister company) in my builds. Pretty bummed that they have phased it out. Everything was always of great quality and performed above expectation.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I use to use a lot of Voodoo Innovations parts (sister company) in my builds. Pretty bummed that they have phased it out. Everything was always of great quality and performed above expectation.
View Quote
We still have the same items, they are now branded Adams Arms, instead of Voodoo Innovations. Everything is still manufactured under the same roof, with the same coatings.

-Phil-
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#19]
7.5" 5.56 upper, zero problems.

Its one of the original versions, and it's a bit heavy,  not a complaint, just a observation.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I have one of their piston guns, extremely accurate and reliable. I use it as a suppressor host.

Also, some of the nicest people ever to talk to at the Shot Show.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks nice! I can’t wait to get my micro evo in November. Only thing is I’m gonna have to upgrade to an m-lok rail so that’s $200 extra to start! Plus I’m gonna get the low mass BCG and ambi charging handle and different muzzle break. Then all I have to do is find somewhere to get a cerekote job done to get the color I want and magpul furniture, $800 for rifle and another $600+ right out the gate! But from what I’ve heard I think I’m gonna love it and I can’t wait to throw some lead down range!
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I picked up one of their uppers on sale, initially it was not ejecting steel case ammo, but brass was ok. I contacted their support and they had me polish the polish the barrel chamber and it resolved the issue. Took some time to get in touch, but seemed like good people, they said if it was not resolved I could just send it in, so as reported by most, their support seems good.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I picked up one of their uppers on sale, initially it was not ejecting steel case ammo, but brass was ok. I contacted their support and they had me polish the polish the barrel chamber and it resolved the issue. Took some time to get in touch, but seemed like good people, they said if it was not resolved I could just send it in, so as reported by most, their support seems good.
View Quote
I took my upper out this past weekend and it was fine with brass ammo and worked through steel cases ammo with only 1 malfunction in 2 mags....much better than before
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with one of our products. Our rifles/uppers/kits have been designed to be used with a standard carbine buffer (3 ounces) and a mil-spec standard carbine spring. Steel cased ammo can take a break in period, as the steel is not as forgiving as brass cased ammo. if you are still experiencing issues, please email [email protected] and we will get you taken care of. Or you can email me directly at [email protected].

-Phil-
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Phil-
Took that upper out and brass ammo flew through it. Even the steel cases ammo worked far better than when I first shot it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/z7z9nU0.jpgI have one of the early AA-15 complete piston rifles with a 3 digit serial number. Mfg in May 2013 and I purchased it in June 2013. Probably only have 300 or so rounds through it but flawless non the less.
View Quote
Someone say low serial numbers....

Thousands upon thousands thru it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't speak to their CS, because I haven't needed it.

I do own a factory assembled Adams Arms AA-15 Evo Carbine.  Its a nice gun, but a little on the nose-heavy side.  It appears to be a quality build, but I haven't fired it enough to really know for sure.

The most telling part of my post ... the gun is on the exchange for sale or trade.  This isn't a knock on AA, but says how I feel about piston ARs.  They seem to be a fad that is passing for most (but not all).  There are so many good dedicated piston designs available its hard to "love" a piston AR.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At this time, we are going to hold off on our 308 uppers. There was a lot of confusion, as to what lowers were compatible. As there are companies that market a DPMS LR308 Gen II lower, which is not the same as a DPMS Gen II lower.
View Quote
Any chance of .308 piston conversation kits?  I'd like to do a 20" .308 piston build.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Any chance of .308 piston conversation kits?  I'd like to do a 20" .308 piston build.
View Quote
At this time, we are not going to do any sort of .308 conversion. As there is no mil-spec standard between LR308s, SR25s, and Ar10s it would be hard to get a kit that would work across every platform. If anything changes, we would definitely do a huge blast on our social media accounts . You can always reach out to me directly at [email protected] for any further questions.

-Phil-
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
At this time, we are not going to do any sort of .308 conversion. As there is no mil-spec standard between LR308s, SR25s, and Ar10s it would be hard to get a kit that would work across every platform. If anything changes, we would definitely do a huge blast on our social media accounts . You can always reach out to me directly at [email protected] for any further questions.

-Phil-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Phil-
How about a 20" complete rifle or upper in .308?
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
a conversion kit for even that seemingly common configuration, it would depend on whether the barrel is from, say, BA and others, which uses the AR-15 15-1/8" nominal rifle length gas tube, or, say, Faxon or Criterion or Anderson, who use the Armalite 15.5" nominal rifle length gas tube.

maybe ala carte?  the 308 bolt carrier, 308-specific gas block which I assume would be a skosh taller than the AR-15 GB, and then a selection of push rods.  But then you still have the problem of how to mate the op rod spring cup, to what?  To the non-standardized who-knows-what barrel nut (rail mfr dependent?), or directly to the upper receiver face?

I guess I'm seeing the why-not.  unfortunately.

maybe as a barrel + rail package, or even a DPMS-pattern large-frame AR-308 drop-in upper, Voodoo 308 barrels, but that's no longer a conversion kit.

I really like the AA piston technology, probably got a half-dozen or so AA-piston AR-15's.  Really liking the P-series GBs.  for the non-adjustable P-series GB, though, I wish the profile were more like the standard low-profile GBs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
a conversion kit for even that seemingly common configuration, it would depend on whether the barrel is from, say, BA and others, which uses the AR-15 15-1/8" nominal rifle length gas tube, or, say, Faxon or Criterion or Anderson, who use the Armalite 15.5" nominal rifle length gas tube.

maybe ala carte?  the 308 bolt carrier, 308-specific gas block which I assume would be a skosh taller than the AR-15 GB, and then a selection of push rods.  But then you still have the problem of how to mate the op rod spring cup, to what?  To the non-standardized who-knows-what barrel nut (rail mfr dependent?), or directly to the upper receiver face?

maybe as a barrel + rail package, or even a DPMS-pattern large-frame AR-308 drop-in upper, Voodoo 308 barrels, but that's no longer a conversion kit.

I really like the AA piston technology, probably got a half-dozen or so AA-piston AR-15's.  Really liking the P-series GBs.  for the non-adjustable P-series GB, though, I wish the profile were more like the standard low-profile GBs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't asking about another conversion kit there.  I was asking if there was a possibility the AA would make a complete 20" AR in .308, the longest I have ever seen on there website in .308 is 18".  I'd like a piston AR in .308 to match the 5.56 ARs I have with AA pistons on them.  I'd prefer the .308 be a 20".
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd like to see a 20" AR-308 AA-piston complete upper that drops onto my current large-frame DPMS-pattern lowers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a 7.5" 5.56 pistol.  It's flawless.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#34]
I used AA on a 7.62x39 build. AA does not list this as a caliber their kit will run. Cody at AA was waaay more than helpful. .
I did have to open up the gas hole to .125 (Ak size) to get it to work.
My rifle runs very well. It is simple to maintain. AA stands behind their stuff. What more can I ask for?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#35]
I have a 10.5" pistol that runs like a scalded dog.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#36]
See my other post for a better example.

TL/DR?  Bought an AA upper and had a question about adjusting the gas block.  Phil from AA gave me an answer in just over 2 hours.

Outstanding!
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anyone ever dealt with Adams Arms before?

Considering a Adams Arms FGAA-03203  Piston Kit - P Series Adjustable Micro Block 300BLK for a pistol length build.

How is their customer service?

Do you like their products?

I would appreciate hearing your experiences.
View Quote
There customer service is top notch!

I ran into a little issue - the bolt wouldnt hold open when firing Wolf Gold. They stayed with me and often check in with me to see if my problem was resolved.

I had a great experience with AA. Would buy another one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#38]
have a 7.5" pistol uper... runs like a top. quad rail has a few degrees of play, never been bothered enough to figure out how to tighten it down
didn't even need a piston upper probbably but you know.. get what you pay for...
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#39]
I have a 14.5" Faxon mid-length 7.62x39 barrel with Adams Arms piston conversion, pic rail gas block.  My mistake, 14.5" mid-length gas doesn't allow a lot of dwell time, and the low gas-port pressure, shooting 100% Wolf steel-case ammo (I'm cheap), compounded with the piston conversion, took a lot of trial & error effort to get it just right. gas port in the barrel is drilled to 0.1520" (#24 drill). the vertical gas port channel in the AA pic rail GB is already 0.157" (#22 drill), and I also had to drill the gas plug out to 9/64" (.1406").  it uses a standard M4 carbine spring with a Spikes T1 3oz buffer. If i switch to a T2 4.2oz buffer, I don't get last round bolt hold open. If i put the standard AA 1/8" gas plug in with the T1 buffer, also no LRBHO.  It shoots nicely, though.

Consequently, my next 14.5" 7.62x39 AA piston gun was a carbine gas length.

Link Posted: 3/21/2019 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I have a 14.5" Faxon mid-length 7.62x39 barrel with Adams Arms piston conversion, pic rail gas block.  My mistake, 14.5" mid-length gas doesn't allow a lot of dwell time, and the low gas-port pressure, shooting 100% Wolf steel-case ammo (I'm cheap), compounded with the piston conversion, took a lot of trial & error effort to get it just right. gas port in the barrel is drilled to 0.1520" (#24 drill). the vertical gas port channel in the AA pic rail GB is already 0.157" (#22 drill), and I also had to drill the gas plug out to 9/64" (.1406").  it uses a standard M4 carbine spring with a Spikes T1 3oz buffer. If i switch to a T2 4.2oz buffer, I don't get last round bolt hold open. If i put the standard AA 1/8" gas plug in with the T1 buffer, also no LRBHO.  It shoots nicely, though.

Consequently, my next 14.5" 7.62x39 AA piston gun was a carbine gas length.

https://i.imgur.com/rQXJEBG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EAXK9MR.jpg
View Quote
With 7.62x39 on a midlength, it can be extremely hard for it to run reliably, you have seemed to work out some of the kinks. My concern that I would like to address is that with the gas port that large, you will most likely start to scrape copper or other jacket material off the side of the projectile as it passes by the gas port. This will more than likely cause the piston system to lock up with flakes of material in the drive rod cup. When a customer states that they wish to run 7.62x39, I try to make sure they have a pistol length gas system, at the very least carbine. You will also need to run our low mass carrier, some gas port "tuning" may be required but it doesn't exceed .125". When you start the carbine build, please shoot me a message so I can verify your set-up, for best results. [email protected].

-Phil-
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#41]
I couldn't recommend them.  I bought a small frame 308 and found out that the "rifle may not function with the current parts"  They were correct.  4 weeks later I received replacement parts.  The rifle still failed to function several rounds per magazine with way more recoil and pressure signs on the brass.  Now its sitting in my basement while I decide what to do with it.  Waste more time shipping a rifle I have no desire to own back to the factory or offload it at a big loss with full disclosure. (Even if it was repaired to function I have no desire to represent a company that has duds on the market)

Granted this is a sample of one and I wouldn't burn a company, with real people working for it, to the ground because of a few lemons.

Just not something I will own.

Glass half-full I love the Armalite I bought as a replacement!
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I couldn't recommend them.  I bought a small frame 308 and found out that the "rifle may not function with the current parts"  They were correct.  4 weeks later I received replacement parts.  The rifle still failed to function several rounds per magazine with way more recoil and pressure signs on the brass.  Now its sitting in my basement while I decide what to do with it.  Waste more time shipping a rifle I have no desire to own back to the factory or offload it at a big loss with full disclosure. (Even if it was repaired to function I have no desire to represent a company that has duds on the market)

Granted this is a sample of one and I wouldn't burn a company, with real people working for it, to the ground because of a few lemons.

Just not something I will own.

Glass half-full I love the Armalite I bought as a replacement!
View Quote
Please feel free to reach out to me, [email protected]. If the new parts did not fix the issue, then we would be more than happy to bring it in, we will cover shipping costs both ways, to get it up and going. Even if you still don't want it, you can at least sell it as a functioning rifle to its next owner. Our lifetime warranty covers the rifle, regardless of how many rounds are down the barrel, or how many owners it has had.

-Phil-
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I may send it back or just dump it.  I was looking for a rifle not a project.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I have 2 uppers, a 16" 5.45 and a 11.5" 5.56. Both operate fine, love the quick change gas for suppressed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

With 7.62x39 on a midlength, it can be extremely hard for it to run reliably, you have seemed to work out some of the kinks. My concern that I would like to address is that with the gas port that large, you will most likely start to scrape copper or other jacket material off the side of the projectile as it passes by the gas port. This will more than likely cause the piston system to lock up with flakes of material in the drive rod cup. When a customer states that they wish to run 7.62x39, I try to make sure they have a pistol length gas system, at the very least carbine. You will also need to run our low mass carrier, some gas port "tuning" may be required but it doesn't exceed .125". When you start the carbine build, please shoot me a message so I can verify your set-up, for best results. [email protected].

-Phil-
View Quote
Phil: thanks for the pointer.  I was thinking of something like that, wondering since the gas port is almost 50% of the bullet diameter, there's gotta be a down side.  I'll keep an eye out for copper evidence in the gas plug.  I can also inspect the gas port with the camera borescope gizmo thingie for buildup on the gas port edge.  I did deburr it a little with a needle file, one of the benefits to such a huge gas port, you can actually get a needle file down in there.
thanks!
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Well if you do own one their rifle, upper, or conversion kit, might want to stock up on some spare parts or possibly think about other options.

http://www.moeckerauctions.com/auctions/adams-arms-llc?fbclid=IwAR2T6KHgV-LoWxM3pzIfXcxPaTvMNrtiUt3Z7QsgwBsWcutgPgNcw97G2EQ
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 11:39:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well if you do own one their rifle, upper, or conversion kit, might want to stock up on some spare parts or possibly think about other options.

http://www.moeckerauctions.com/auctions/adams-arms-llc?fbclid=IwAR2T6KHgV-LoWxM3pzIfXcxPaTvMNrtiUt3Z7QsgwBsWcutgPgNcw97G2EQ
View Quote
That is a enormous amount to sell as one lot. What's the story?
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
The business is being auctioned as a whole, turnkey operation it will remain intact and fully operational.

-Phil-
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The business is being auctioned as a whole, turnkey operation it will remain intact and fully operational.

-Phil-
View Quote
Hopefully it stays that way, too. I’ll be placing an order to send some love, Phil. Please keep us posted (as much as you can anyway).
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

-Phil-
View Quote
Thank you for clarifying! hope everything works out fine for you guys.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top