Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2023 7:37:22 PM EDT
Anyone know if this stuff is still available?  From what I can tell its a bit thicker than the normal colored Go-Juice ALG offers.  Its my go to but I have ran out of the small tubes that I got at a show a while back.  

I ordered a bottle from Primary Arms a while back, it showed the purple stuff on their website but I received the regular stuff.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Geissele sells it (maybe their ALG website).

I don't think it's purple anymore but they have the lube and grease.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#2]
There are two products. The reg and the 0000 very thin grease which is a bit thicker. It's always been this way. I think they removed the purple color so the Marines would stop eating it. Think it still smells like crayons though.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
AIM Surplus has both the ALG Go-Juice, and the ALG Go-Juice 0000 VLG listed, but both are currently shown as out of stock. An easy way to find these at their site is to search by manufacturer name.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a bottle f the purple from midway a couple of months ago
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Amazon.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top