Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2018 11:53:04 PM EDT
Does anybody know of a source? Preferably OD Green?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
no such animal i've ever seen, rifle and carbine is all.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I've talked to jse surplus about this and they told me something to the effect that they had told their supplier of carbine triangular handguards that they wanted mid length triangular handguards. For some reason nobody has ever built them. They would definitely sell a few as I see these threads every few weeks on here. You'd think with 3d printing it'd be super easy to make a prototype to scan and then just print off a few now and then and make some money.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as they had heat shields I’d buy a couple as fast as my wallet could clear the back pocket!
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everbody. Thought maybe my Google Foo was weak, then I kind of came to this conclusion that they just weren't available. Oh well!
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anybody know of a source? Preferably OD Green?
View Quote
There have been several pairs built in the retro forum by modifying rifle length handguards. Post over there and maybe someone can link the DIY thread that was made. Brownells has rifle length triangular handguards molded in OD now. There have also been some made by cutting back the length and using custom machined front caps. A few guys did it 607 style and shortened the handguards but used custom rear caps.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top