Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2018 12:47:47 AM EDT
What I mean is I am curious to find if there is a quick mag bag that is halfway decent, won't break the bank, and carries 6-8 AR mags that anyone here may have tried with success? Double plus if it can be slung and has the potential for a fast buckle waist belt. Don't want a plate carrier - have one, just looking for something fast and easy.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 1:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one of these and like it quite a bit.  I’ve actually been thinking of picking up another: Link
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What I mean is I am curious to find if there is a quick mag bag that is halfway decent, won't break the bank, and carries 6-8 AR mags that anyone here may have tried with success? Double plus if it can be slung and has the potential for a fast buckle waist belt. Don't want a plate carrier - have one, just looking for something fast and easy.
Thank you.
View Quote
I use this one for my AUG and AR mags, works great.

https://www.amazon.com/Galati-Gear-30-40-Round-Magazine/dp/B003VUZ3I0/

I think its the most 'practical' of any of the extra mag carrying methods for US use. Just grab, throw over your shoulder like a messenger bag, and go.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
That would fit the bill nicely! Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 4:48:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple of these. 5.11 makes one, SOG makes a knock off. The SOG one is fine though.

Room for mags, an ifak, and whatever else you might need.

Amazon Product
  • Tactical shoulder bag with versatile storage organization designed for law enforcement, military, hunting, and outdoor adventures
  • Large padded main compartment, three front pouches with secure hook-and-loop closures, and two zippered side pockets
  • Padded shoulder strap connects to bag via quick-release buckles; padded mesh back for added comfort

Link Posted: 10/3/2018 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple of these. 5.11 makes one, SOG makes a knock off. The SOG one is fine though.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPV4C7S
View Quote
That’s a neat bag.  May have to grab one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Just recently got one of these on sale...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939189814/midwayusa-4-magazine-pouch-ar-15-and-ak-47-rifle

I need to get one of those SOG bags, the flaps have a tab I can grab with my arthritis.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPV4C7S
View Quote
I have the 5.11 version. It's actually under my desk at work right now, with a G19, two mags, an ESEEE 3, and an IFAK in it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have the 5.11 version. It's actually under my desk at work right now, with a G19, two mags, an ESEEE 3, and an IFAK in it.
View Quote
I bought the 5.11 one years ago, then tripped onto the sog one by accident on Amazon. It's a perfect "grab and go" bag. One stays in my truck and the other in the house.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 6:10:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I bought the 5.11 one years ago, then tripped onto the sog one by accident on Amazon. It's a perfect "grab and go" bag. One stays in my truck and the other in the house.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/122546/20181004_131257-692906.JPG
View Quote
Love the Med symbol w/mags sticking out.....my idea of “rendering aid” too!   Lol
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top