Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2021 10:21:29 PM EDT
I have an itch to build a 9mm PCC that I can’t scratch.   specifically the PSA ARV. This will be pretty much exclusively suppressed. For those of you that have one with say a 7-7.5” barrel, what is the effective range and pro’s to having one?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Effective for???  Mine is my bedside gun, and fun at the range gun.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine fits in a backpack
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
CoM hits to 100 yards are easy.  Up until the start of the current panic 9mm was half the price of 223 or less.  Great fun for plinking.  The range I use lets you shoot steel with them.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I own a PSA AR9 with the 8” barrel and I love it. I tweaked the recoil system (added a piston buffer, heavy recoil spring) added KNS dog bones for the hammer & trigger pins and upgraded the charging handle. With a Romeo 5 mounted on top, this thing shoots like a laser beam.

Runs everything from Steel case Wolf to HST 100%.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:44:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Perfect range toy, inexpensive to shoot, PDW........and the list goes on....
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Another firearm that uses the same ammo and magazines as a pistol or pistols that one owns.  Hence, can be a back up to the pistol(s) as well as spreading the cost of the ammo and magazines across multiple hosts.

MHO, YMMV, etc.  Be powerful and be well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Hella fun range toy too. But certainly viable for self defense / home defense.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top