Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/12/2024 9:13:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 31stMEUSOC]
I have done many builds all have been great builds except for my 724 it seems to shoot low was able to sight in at 25 yds but my front sight post is down all the way now it's on a C7 upper was using a Tony's custom barrel assembly and I used a A2 front sight post should I have use an A1 post?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Not familiar with the number 724, bit if it has an integral carry handle it sounds like you may have an F marked FSB that is meant for a flat top receiver.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to assume you mean 723 Canada C8 carbine, if so then yes use the A1 low front sight.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it's a C7 type upper basically A1 has the 14.5 pencil barrel with extended A1 flashider pinned and welded I think that's what I am going to do and also check the flashider as well I believe I saw sparks with the flash I could be wrong but I will check just incase.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top