Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2022 1:56:36 AM EDT
Anyone know what the dimensions are supposed to be for the recess in the front lug for the 601? I have the NoDak pin but not sure about the recess. Will try to post a picture of the needed recess.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:09:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The correct name is "rebated pivot lug" which may help you get better results from any internet searches. I don't have any rebated lug uppers on hand, sorry, or I'd measure it out for you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
You are correct my error. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone know what the dimensions are supposed to be for the recess in the front lug for the 601? I have the NoDak pin but not sure about the recess. Will try to post a picture of the needed recess.
https://i.postimg.cc/rzNLvxSz/Pivot-Lug-12-247x201.jpg
View Quote

11/32" counter bore diameter

As for the depth, measure from under the head of the pin to the ball, this is dim "A"

Measure the width of right-hand lower lug, dim "B"

Measure the witdh of the upper lug, dim "C"

Depth = [(C + B) - A] + .003"
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]
11/32 diameter seems awfully large. I measured the diameter of my pin and got .275 including the detent ball. I have two pins and they measure the same. One came from brownells and the other came directly from NDS. Would 9/32 be better fit?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have any thoughts on the diameter? Never mind I heard from Mike at NDS he said .312 diameter x .080 depth
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top