Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 8:59:08 AM EDT
Anybody shortcut me to a source for these? I’ve googled  for a bit and found some L marked but not the actual 50 M. Going on an AR9 A1 carry handle upper but has the standard A1 aperture in it now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to buy the 9mm rear sight apertures from J&T Distributing. I just checked their website and didn’t see any. I suggest you try calling them and see if they can help you find one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I'll try that.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont mean to hijack, but whats the difference between a 9mm aperature and a regular A1 or A2?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 4:30:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dont mean to hijack, but whats the difference between a 9mm aperature and a regular A1 or A2?
View Quote

This old thread will explain the differences.

Rear sight aperture comparison.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to buy the 9mm rear sight apertures from J&T Distributing. I just checked their website and didn’t see any. I suggest you try calling them and see if they can help you find one.
View Quote

Went through my old orders and found the part number for the 9mm aperture. Looks like they still carry them after all.

https://jtdistributing.com/index.php/ar15-a2-rear-sight-aperture-9mm-ar187c
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow that’s above and beyond thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#7]
You're welcome. The panic has made finding the hard to find parts even more difficult.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#8]
That’s true and thanks again I ordered from them yesterday.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top