Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2021 1:16:44 AM EDT
I have an older ACOG 4x Green Chevron 223 ACOG and saw a guy interested on here for one plus cash for his NXS 2.5-10x24. Is this a worthy trade? It’d replace the ACOG on a 14.5” Noveske Afghan Precision build.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I would personally rather have the Acog on a 14.5”. The NF nxs scopes just seem to be too expensive for what they offer now a days. But that specific model does seem pretty sought after so I’m sure you’d have no problem trading/selling it off if it’s not your thing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I like ACOGs and the NXS scopes, but not the 2.5-10×24.  I hate how tight the eyebox is on it, the ×32 is a little better, but I really like the ×42.  So I guess in this instance I would keep the ACOG, unless it was a steal and I could work my way toward a preferred model.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top