Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2021 9:28:06 AM EDT
Who has 'em? Let me see pictures mounted on your AR9s. I run  Metalform 32s and have some 20s too. Seems like the in between midsize 25 rounders would be more aesthetically pleasing. Not too long and not too short.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I had 2. They were jam-o-matics. Tried unsuccessfully to get them to work. Eventually tossed them in the trash. I use ASC 20's for when I needed something shorter.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Out of all the ProMag brand magazines that I have tried, the only ones that actually work well are the 18 round G44 mags and the 25 round Marlin 70 mags. All of the other ProMag stuff I have tried over the years have been total junk.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Threw them in the trash at the range.  Every freaking one of them.  

For the life of me, I can not understand how they are still in business.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
25 rds converted Uzi mags looks the best IMO. 32rds look awkward     and cumbersome if you ask me. I love the Uzi mags, you just don’t have LRHO.

I believe there is a member here the does the Uzi mag mod. Don’t know is he is still around. Get a bunch of 25rds Uzi mags, they just work and are better built then the Metal Forms.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top