Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 3:00:22 PM EDT
Just as the title says, has anyone used 17 Design before?  I was thinking of buying a billet lower since the aero lower and uppers are almost impossible to get right now.  Would really like to have a lower with the upper tensioning screw though and I don't think the 17 Design has one.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody has been getting their primary arms emails…

I’m also curious. They’re the only lowers around right now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
They were out of stock at PA when I checked this morning. The photos on PA were very lacking in detail....I couldn't make out a mag well logo or roll mark.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Reply to txtj79

Yeah I figured they would sell out quick seeing as how there's not much available now.  Everytime Aero gets lowers back in stock they're literally sold out in under 1 hour! The last 3 times I've got the in stock alerts they were already gone.  I googled the 17 designs lower because your right the PA pics were aweful.  They do have the 17 designs logo on the left side and nothing on the right.  The coast to coast one has their logo on it instead.  I've never heard of coast to coast before?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The side folder lower looks really really cool but I'm not interested in that kind of thing.  I am building a pistol next but have or see no need for a folder.  I can hear the anti gun politicians crying about a folding "assault rifle" now!..
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Ammo AZ sells Zeus "ghost" lowers where engraving is in the trigger well allowing for custom fire selector and images. Which the can do also
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Aim Surplus shows the 17 Designs lower in stock
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one and it has the upper tension screw with a green tip also has a threaded bolt catch. Got it from buds guns shop for 100 bucks
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:10:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone else have experience with 17?
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top