Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2020 1:38:06 PM EDT
Looking for a Chrome-lined 16” barrel with midlength gas, and FSP.  Anyone have a good deal on one right now?
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a Chrome-lined 16” barrel with midlength gas, and FSP.  Anyone have a good deal on one right now?
View Quote

You didn't look very hard then, just about everyone makes that.

Also, what's a good deal to you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you at least narrow it down a bit?

Barrel profile preference?
Chf or no?
Standard gi barrel nut or no?
Delta ring assembly or no?
Barrel in upper receiver ok?
Complete upper receiver ok?
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
If you really want CL I have not seen a bunch of deals.  Now if you are ok with nitride There are some deals now.  
I like BCM..... I remember when they gave a bcg for free...... no more
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Spikes at PA , not a great deal but not bad
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you at least narrow it down a bit?

Barrel profile preference?
Chf or no?
Standard gi barrel nut or no?
Delta ring assembly or no?
Barrel in upper receiver ok?
Complete upper receiver ok?
View Quote

This is for a basic build, so ideally it would be either a LW or govt profile barrel, standard nut and delta ring.  Upper included would be nice but not necessary; I can get an upper anywhere.  CL/Midlength/FSP with an all up cost of under $300 including upper is what I need.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:10:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You didn't look very hard then, just about everyone makes that.

Also, what's a good deal to you?
View Quote

Budget is $200-300, so BCM is out.  And yes, I have looked hard and can’t find a product that fits into that budget.  If you know of one lay it on me.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#8]
https://danieldefense.com/16-5-56mm-1-7-gov-profile.html

DD.  I've been ording directly from them latley as I found out they have free shipping and don't charge sales tax, at least to my AO.  It's actually cheaper after eveything even though the initial price is a few bucks more than other places.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:30:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Rock river
CHROME LINED 16 INCH MID-LENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT BARREL ASSEMBLY, 1:9 TWISTITEM #: AR0213CLASY
5.56 NATO CHAMBER. WITH CHROME LINED BORE AND CHAMBER. THREADED, 1/2-28 THREAD, WITH BARREL NUT, HANDGUARD CAP AND FRONT SIGHT HOUSING WITH BAYONET LUG, BARREL DIAMETER .750 AT FRONT SIGHT BASE. WEIGHT 32 OUNCES.

PRICE: $255.00

edit to correct barrel

Link Posted: 5/25/2020 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rock river
CHROME LINED 16 INCH MID-LENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT BARREL ASSEMBLY, 1:9 TWISTITEM #: AR0213CLASY
5.56 NATO CHAMBER. WITH CHROME LINED BORE AND CHAMBER. THREADED, 1/2-28 THREAD, WITH BARREL NUT, HANDGUARD CAP AND FRONT SIGHT HOUSING WITH BAYONET LUG, BARREL DIAMETER .750 AT FRONT SIGHT BASE. WEIGHT 32 OUNCES.

PRICE: $255.00

edit to correct barrel

View Quote

Price is right but it’s 1/9.  :(. That isn’t ideal but thanks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://danieldefense.com/16-5-56mm-1-7-gov-profile.html

DD.  I've been ording directly from them latley as I found out they have free shipping and don't charge sales tax, at least to my AO.  It's actually cheaper after eveything even though the initial price is a few bucks more than other places.
View Quote

PK Firearms lists the DD lightweight barrel for $269, but I have no idea if they have live inventory tracking.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

PK Firearms lists the DD lightweight barrel for $269, but I have no idea if they have live inventory tracking.
View Quote

Just did a "Checkout" with them.  It was $15 for shipping and 8.6% sales tax so ~$25, so $40 on top of the $270, still cheaper through DD(by just a few dollars, but every dollar counts), just incase OP was wondering.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:39:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just did a "Checkout" with them.  It was $15 for shipping and 8.6% sales tax so ~$25, so $40 on top of the $270, still cheaper through DD(by just a few dollars, but every dollar counts), just incase OP was wondering.
View Quote

I got to the "Submit Order" page and only got the $18 shipping charge. Looks like it varies by location whether they charge sales tax.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top