Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2021 2:26:51 PM EDT
Hi all.  Was looking to get some opinions.  And by no means, am I “justifying” a PSA purchase or intending to start yet another comparison thread.

I purchased a 16” PSA nitride upper a while back as an extra for my wife or friends to use.  Granted, I’ve never had any issues and it has been 100% reliable.  Over time, I got into the whole m4gery, inspired block 1 builds.  So I ended up getting the barrel cut to 14.5 and had an A2X pinned and welded—then added all the typical block accessories.

Now recently, I have a chance to purchase a complete, bnib colt 6921.  Is it worth doing at this point?  Again, this was intended to be a spare—then turned into somewhat of a fun project.  I also have no intention of keeping both or having another extra. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have the opportunity to purchase a BNIB LE6921, I'd go for it if you want it.

With the direction Colt is going, now is the best time to pick up the older model Colts while new old stock is available.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy it an never look back!  6921 goodness!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:26:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Buy the Colt.  You won't regret it.  I picked up a Colt 6921 a few years ago.  It has become one of my favorite AR's to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd upgrade to a Colt 6920.  If you can stomach that extra barrel length it's worth it to get you away from P&W.  Slightly quieter and more velocity too.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have the opportunity to purchase a BNIB LE6921, I'd go for it if you want it.

With the direction Colt is going, now is the best time to pick up the older model Colts while new old stock is available.
View Quote
Lol, if a guy was worried about quality, he would wait for CZ to take over and get them in line.

I backordered 2 6921 uppers from brownells before I heard about the buy out and am kinda sad that I did, looking back.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top