User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
How much do M&P tacticals run now?  I just did a quick search and saw one option at Bud's for around $1300. I am assuming you have found them cheaper elsewhere.  DD's can be found at good prices if you think he would rather have that.  I got my DD V1 for around 1100.  

A guy I work with recently bought a MP15 and really likes it.  I am sure it will do well for your friend.  I have a DDV1 and a Spike's middy and like them both for different reasons.  The "right" rifle is different for everyone.  If he likes it he could do a lot worse for a first rifle.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
your safe, with other guns

LOL
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:17:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Best bang for the buck. I absolutely love their triggers. Everyone else that has shot my rifle has also commented on their trigger.

Love the M&P so much I decided to SBR it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a M&P PSX.... So far I've run around 3k rounds through it in all sorts of conditions with the only stoppages being attributed to a single bad magazine.  Eats everything I feed it, and is an honest 1.2 - 1.5 MOA carbine with good ammo.  Runs as well as my LMT.

Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend of mine has a S&W, and it is fine.  it goes boom when you pull the trigger.

impossible, from everything I have read here, BCM is the only gun that goes boom, apparently all these other manufacturers are selling paper weights.  I have refined my upper that I will be selling here.  It is assembled by a magical warlock.  the BCG is made from Unicorn horn making it the hardest and most reliable substance in the universe.  It does not need to be lubed at is also the most slippery substance.  

My initial run will be one of 5000 units.  My magical warlock has told me that he channeled and spoke to J. Browning himself and he approves.  To give it even more credibility, my friends aunt, who has a neighbor that knew a guy that was friends with a Specs Ops soldier said they prefer my uppers...

taking orders now

MOD WARNING
As stated this is not GD. Do not do this again, or you'll be out of the tech forums.

ummmm ... what is GD?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
GD is General Discussion...where one can post anything (allowed by the set rules there).
Under the technical discussions..... OPINIONS 'should' be limited to factual information, or be based upon facts and evidence; however; too many posts become hearsay and/or speculation.
This makes decisions for new people coming here for information, rather difficult to sift through.

This IS in GD then
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top