User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd also put this at a 5-600 dollar gun, maybe.  The reality is it's a used, home built, mish mash of parts.  There's nothing wrong with that, but it's not gonna command a premium, especially in a flooded market where people can get complete factory rifles for not much more.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
i bought a bushmaster AR(newer one) at the last show for 700...

rifle was completely magpul'ed out, had moe grip, stock, AFG, had a freaking troy alpha rail on it, magpul front and rear sights, and magpul bad lever... almost crapped myself to get the money out quick enough. dude i bought it from paid 600 for it he told me after i handed him the cash. i didn't care. 700 was a steal for that rifle.

hope that gives you an idea of the market. it sucks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd also put this at a 5-600 dollar gun, maybe.  The reality is it's a used, home built, mish mash of parts.  There's nothing wrong with that, but it's not gonna command a premium, especially in a flooded market where people can get complete factory rifles for not much more.
View Quote

+1

Not to beat a dead horse, but again some perspective on the current market:

https://www.primaryarms.com/Spikes-Tactical-ST-15-16-Mid-Length-LE-Carbine-p/str-5035-mls.htm

Can you imagine how much this would have cost earlier this year?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
$900 best case FTF deal
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
When you can buy a colt 6920 new for $895 and a spikes for $750 MP for $800 -   That gun might get more parted out
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#7]
"What's it worth?" is not a tech topic
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top