Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
5.11 Double

I have one of these, but it is the 36".  Can put two AR's or an AR and an AK.  With two guy sit is pretty tight though.

I have a 36" as well and agree that it's snug with two rifles in there.  But, it has always closed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Well just got a Condor 36". $75 out the door but hey, I have it and don't have to wait on it. Last one they had also!
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well just got a Condor 36". $75 out the door but hey, I have it and don't have to wait on it. Last one they had also!

make sure you do the molle straps on the pouches right.  They usually come half assed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

make sure you do the molle straps on the pouches right.  They usually come half assed.

Can you explain that to me a little better?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#5]
gee223 - pics

The padding is about 3/8 inches, not as nice as the LaRue version, but it is cheap for a first bag.  Definitely serves my purposes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
gee223 - pics

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s457/loud_shirt/ARPics005.jpg
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s457/loud_shirt/ARPics004.jpg
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s457/loud_shirt/ARPics003.jpg

The padding is about 3/8 inches, not as nice as the LaRue version, but it is cheap for a first bag.  Definitely serves my purposes.

IMO, its much nicer than the LaRue version.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 on the voodoo tactical. Well made, fits two seperate ar's and extra pouches for handguns, ammo, etc. The backpack straps re great also.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1 on the voodoo tactical. Well made, fits two seperate ar's and extra pouches for handguns, ammo, etc. The backpack straps re great also.

36" Voodoo Tactical arrived today.  Seems pretty solid.  Lots of room for some extras.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you explain that to me a little better?

This video does a pretty good job showing how to attach molle gear.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Voodoo or tactical tailor, both very well made and thought out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top