Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I placed an order for a grip last Saturday and it showed up in todays mail.  I didnt get any conformation of the order other than what was available at the time of purchase or a shipping notification but that is not a concern if they process and ship like that.  I guess now we wait until they do another run of something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't figure why we never saw emblemed small parts. Seems like a cheap investment money maker.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I can't figure why we never saw emblemed small parts. Seems like a cheap investment money maker.

I agree completely.  hell as much of a following that resident evil has they would make a killing one would think at selling AR parts uppers lowers, small parts, etc etc.. but for some reason or another they never have really taken off to the main stream production. just small batch releases here and there. makes no sense to me other than perhaps the owners do not have the capital to invest in the raw materials to have them made and sold.. i dont know.  

Quoted:
Oh great - just what i needed - another piece of unobtainium to obsess over.  So do they email you when stuff comes back in stock and then its a mad dash to order one?  Anyone have a guesstimate on how quickly have the receivers sold out when they did the last run?

its not unoobtanium but it is hard to get. one must be patient and diligent when it comes to them coming up for sale and when they are for sale you better jump right then and buy right when you see it available.  if you dont, you've already missed your shot.

Quoted:
I wish they'd just sell the rights so someone that has the actual capability to produce the product could take over.

Thats a novel idea.  imagine if someone like PSA who has the capital to buy the license and all the materials associated with it and produce it even in small limited quantities of 25000 a year or something... i bet it would sell like hot cakes...

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
-

I had some fun with a CMR rail and designed a 3-D printed rail cover lol

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the creativity but I am not feeling it for some reason but I want to like it for what its worth.

OK, these are not completely unobtanium.  I found an upper and a lower.  

Anyone want to part with a BCG and a charging handle?
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I like the creativity but I am not feeling it for some reason but I want to like it for what its worth.

OK, these are not completely unobtanium.  I found an upper and a lower.  

Anyone want to part with a BCG and a charging handle?
View Quote

yeah im sitting n a gen4 lower right now.. been looking for a BCG forever.  that part seems to be unobtanium.

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, man. The bcg's are extremely hard to find. I am too sitting on an almost complete build, now. I was lucky enough to find the lower, upper, and a charging handle with the red handles. Which is my understanding these are even more rarer than the black one's.  Only thing I am missing now is the bcg. Good luck on the hunt.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:00:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, man. The bcg's are extremely hard to find. I am too sitting on an almost complete build, now. I was lucky enough to find the lower, upper, and a charging handle with the red handles. Which is my understanding these are even more rarer than the black one's.  Only thing I am missing now is the bcg. Good luck on the hunt.
View Quote

Thanks same to you.  i've also heard that they produced a barrell, (stainless) but i have no proof of that.  I was unaware about the red charging handles, do you have a pic of it so i can see what they look like?

I dont know how. / where to advertise as a WTB for the bcg.  I thought bout armslist once, but i doubt that would be good. on here maybe in the EE, but i dont think anyone would part with it honestly... and gunbrokerk to my knowlege doesnt do wtb posts....

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks same to you.  i've also heard that they produced a barrell, (stainless) but i have no proof of that.  I was unaware about the red charging handles, do you have a pic of it so i can see what they look like?

I dont know how. / where to advertise as a WTB for the bcg.  I thought bout armslist once, but i doubt that would be good. on here maybe in the EE, but i dont think anyone would part with it honestly... and gunbrokerk to my knowlege doesnt do wtb posts....

View Quote

Barrels never came to fruition. Hopefully those are still on the agenda for them.

Red handled charging handles have never been put out by UCWRG. It's either a fake or someone swapped out the levers. In for pics also.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Barrels never came to fruition. Hopefully those are still on the agenda for them.

Red handled charging handles have never been put out by UCWRG. It's either a fake or someone swapped out the levers. In for pics also.
View Quote

i didnt think they did, but i remember them putting out publications in newsletters about them once. but thats all going by memory and its not what it used to be.

i didnt think they did about the red handled charging handles.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

i didnt think they did, but i remember them putting out publications in newsletters about them once. but thats all going by memory and its not what it used to be.

i didnt think they did about the red handled charging handles.
View Quote

They still have it posted that CHF barrels are coming. In the current climate, I can't see how. OEMs are struggling to keep up with their own, much less for smaller companies. I'm sure they could have been FN sticks, maybe DD
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I never understood the appeal. Maybe if you are really into the video games.

When these came out whenever I thought it was a joke, or airsoft.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Boutique and low production.  Video game / movie tie in is kinda cool for some of us.  However, I can now say from personal experience that the stuff they put out is very high quality and the fit / finish is superb.  Some people really want a receiver marked, say, silencerco or another similar brand.  Me, I like what these guys did, their CS has been better than expected and I am personally very happy with the products they have made.  If you dont like it, then you dont have to buy it.  I got turned off by Colt with all the large hole / small hole and sear block BS from back in the day so I never bought one.  To each his own I guess.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Boutique and low production.  Video game / movie tie in is kinda cool for some of us.  However, I can now say from personal experience that the stuff they put out is very high quality and the fit / finish is superb.  Some people really want a receiver marked, say, silencerco or another similar brand.  Me, I like what these guys did, their CS has been better than expected and I am personally very happy with the products they have made.  If you dont like it, then you dont have to buy it.  I got turned off by Colt with all the large hole / small hole and sear block BS from back in the day so I never bought one.  To each his own I guess.
View Quote

Yep.  And he couldn't buy one if he wanted to.  I think the only lower that is more rare is a MagPul lower.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:47:28 AM EDT
[#14]
edit
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:51:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Edit:
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:00:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#20]
So, based on the pics, this is clearly not a fake. It's legit. As far as the red handle goes, the seller informed me that he purchased this CH directly from Radian. It was supposed to be a "concept that never made it to retail release, as it is a one-off". I looked very thoroughly at every angle and it has no markings, no scuffs of any kind with indication that the handle was modified. It still has the factory grease on it. If anyone has additional information about this particular one. Please educate me on this. Anyhow, sorry guys for the delay. Cheers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, based on the pics, this is clearly not a fake. It's legit. As far as the red handle goes, the seller informed me that he purchased this CH directly from Radian. It was supposed to be a "concept that never made it to retail release, as it is a one-off". I looked very thoroughly at every angle and it has no markings, no scuffs of any kind with indication that the handle was modified. It still has the factory grease on it. If anyone has additional information about this particular one. Please educate me on this. Anyhow, sorry guys for the delay. Cheers.
View Quote

You may be correct, but I reached out to Radian a while back about having a run done with UCWRG consent and blessing for the logo and whatnot. They told me that they will not sell direct with another logo, but that UCWRG would have to submit the order themselves. Like I said, you might be getting a true story, but I've been told the exact opposite from Radian. Not trying to rain on your parade, just don't want people getting ripped off.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh, I completely understand. And I agree with you 100%. But, that bad boy is as accurate as any of my other radian CH. Who knows? And honestly, for the price I paid was very accurate and beyond reasonable for what it is. I was very surprised he wasn't asking 3× the price.  All I can say, it was beyond fair for both of us. If you ever come across some addtional info on this CH, let me know. I am very curious, too. Cheers, bud.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Just saw this thread for the first time.  My roomate is a huge Resident Evil fan.  Huge.  I had seen these lowers at Primary Arms showing instock a few years ago and told him then he better pounce FAST if he was interested so he jumped at the chance. Glad he did because it turns out these are super hard to obtain and those few that Primary had at the time went quick.  I've never seen them there again ever.  He has never stopped thanking me for that heads up.

Last year I found these cool AR15 style ID tag stickers off of Amazon that were in Resident Evil and Aliens themes so I snagged him a set.  Instead of putting it on the lower like I thought he would he wound up putting it on the side of his Spikes flare launcher covering up the Spikes HAVOC logo lol. I gotta say it looks killer on this setup of his.  I also keep suggesting he get a binary trigger just so he can flip to Umbrella mode lol. Doubt he will though............. :(

Disclaimer, this is my room mates firearm, not mine. Posting with his blessing. Enjoy

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Okay dudes, logo forward assists are live! Big shout out to @j3_ for the heads up! I checked yesterday afternoon and they weren't, but sometime yesterday evening they were. Maybe my email to Wanda worked
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just saw this thread for the first time.  My roomate is a huge Resident Evil fan.  Huge.  I had seen these lowers at Primary Arms showing instock a few years ago and told him then he better pounce FAST if he was interested so he jumped at the chance. Glad he did because it turns out these are super hard to obtain and those few that Primary had at the time went quick.  I've never seen them there again ever.  He has never stopped thanking me for that heads up.

Last year I found these cool AR15 style ID tag stickers off of Amazon that were in Resident Evil and Aliens themes so I snagged him a set.  Instead of putting it on the lower like I thought he would he wound up putting it on the side of his Spikes flare launcher covering up the Spikes HAVOC logo lol. I gotta say it looks killer on this setup of his.  I also keep suggesting he get a binary trigger just so he can flip to Umbrella mode lol. Doubt he will though............. :(

Disclaimer, this is my room mates firearm, not mine. Posting with his blessing. Enjoy

https://i.imgur.com/A2nD5zbh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tl4cId5h.jpg

View Quote

Freak'n awesome. I really wish I'd have jumped on some of their goodies back in the day. Very cool.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Okay dudes, logo forward assists are live! Big shout out to @j3_ for the heads up! I checked yesterday afternoon and they weren't, but sometime yesterday evening they were. Maybe my email to Wanda worked
View Quote

@CMCctx

THANK YOU for this heads up! I would have been bummed to miss a logo'd FA.

All I need now is a charging handle. If anyone can spare one, please let me know!

Pics of my FDE UCWRG rifle are on page 1.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I need two charging handles!
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I need two charging handles!
View Quote

Don't be greedy!

Lol.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don't be greedy!

Lol.
View Quote

I'll settle for one

I still have an unopened, unbuilt receiver set hoping that their barrels might one day come to fruition.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#30]
A big shout out to @CMCctx for the heads up, man. Love it. This is a good sign from umbrella. Much appreciated, cheers.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#31]
one of my umbrella lowers mated to a geissele urgi upper.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Very cool and another big thank you for the heads up.  Ordering Now!  Still looking for a BCG and a CH
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh, I completely understand. And I agree with you 100%. But, that bad boy is as accurate as any of my other radian CH. Who knows? And honestly, for the price I paid was very accurate and beyond reasonable for what it is. I was very surprised he wasn't asking 3× the price.  All I can say, it was beyond fair for both of us. If you ever come across some addtional info on this CH, let me know. I am very curious, too. Cheers, bud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They still have it posted that CHF barrels are coming. In the current climate, I can't see how. OEMs are struggling to keep up with their own, much less for smaller companies. I'm sure they could have been FN sticks, maybe DD

I think the final proof will be in main pudding of this being documentedd in regards to the chrging handles. the more documentation, from say radian and Umbrella themselves the more proof we have making it accurately theirs.  I also will say the smae for the barrels.  whenever they come out.  do konw that we have more htan jsut a few manufacturers of CHF barrels out there. Yes FN, Yes Daniel Defense, but Palmetto State armory also owns their own Chf as well.  not to mention others out there.  

Quoted:
I never understood the appeal. Maybe if you are really into the video games.

When these came out whenever I thought it was a joke, or airsoft.

I just like the logo personally, then add in the post apocolyptic end of the world, and add in the cool video game / movie tie ins too.. its just cool all around to me at that point. sure beats  a Stag roll mark, or many of the others that are out there.

Quoted:

unfortunatley your photos still do not load for me at all.  Your story sounds legit, but then again the whole thing of Radian selling to someone outside of Umbrella prototype parts sounds fishy too... so i dont know. i mean i could see if if maybe radian was going out of business or something... but idk. too many what ifi's here ya know"

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I think the final proof will be in main pudding of this being documentedd in regards to the chrging handles. the more documentation, from say radian and Umbrella themselves the more proof we have making it accurately theirs.  I also will say the smae for the barrels.  whenever they come out.  do konw that we have more htan jsut a few manufacturers of CHF barrels out there. Yes FN, Yes Daniel Defense, but Palmetto State armory also owns their own Chf as well.  not to mention others out there.  

I just like the logo personally, then add in the post apocolyptic end of the world, and add in the cool video game / movie tie ins too.. its just cool all around to me at that point. sure beats  a Stag roll mark, or many of the others that are out there.

unfortunatley your photos still do not load for me at all.  Your story sounds legit, but then again the whole thing of Radian selling to someone outside of Umbrella prototype parts sounds fishy too... so i dont know. i mean i could see if if maybe radian was going out of business or something... but idk. too many what ifi's here ya know"

View Quote

I hear you and the logo is just very cool to me, also. As for the red charging handle, I took it upon myself recently to ask radian directly and they confirmed it. That particular one, as I understood it was supposed be a concept that did not move forward with production. And as it stands, that is the only one of its kind. So, I feel very lucky to have come across it when I did. Cheers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:35:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I hear you and the logo is just very cool to me, also. As for the red charging handle, I took it upon myself recently to ask radian directly and they confirmed it. That particular one, as I understood it was supposed be a concept that did not move forward with production. And as it stands, that is the only one of its kind. So, I feel very lucky to have come across it when I did. Cheers.
View Quote

The pics looked to me like it showed one of their standard handle boxes coded with OD for OD colored pulls. Then there was what looked like hand writing marking it out. The package did not appear to me to be the type an SD handle came with. The red colored pulls looked like they were taken from one of their competition handles. Glad they confirmed it for you. It just looked like a bunch of different parts from different handles to me in an incorrect package going off the pics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:51:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The pics looked to me like it showed one of their standard handle boxes coded with OD for OD colored pulls. Then there was what looked like hand writing marking it out. The package did not appear to me to be the type an SD handle came with. The red colored pulls looked like they were taken from one of their competition handles. Glad they confirmed it for you. It just looked like a bunch of different parts from different handles to me in an incorrect package going off the pics.
View Quote

Thats exactly what I thought, too. Thats why I had to re-assured myself and reached out and told them the brief story of how I obtained it. Within 2 hrs someone at Radian responded back to give confirmation it was "a one off".  Cheers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#37]
OK who get the logo marked F/A? Looks good to me!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OK who get the logo marked F/A? Looks good to me!
View Quote

I just received mine. And they look great. I hope they continue to come out with new additions.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Mine showed up today and look awesome. Hopefully they keep churning stuff out!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mine showed up today and look awesome. Hopefully they keep churning stuff out!
View Quote

Any leads on lowers, or is it the waiting game right now?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Any leads on lowers, or is it the waiting game right now?
View Quote

"Working on it" is all I could get. In the current climate I'm sure they'll try to wait for production to somewhat normalize. They're (rightfully and thankfully so) very picky on what goes out with their brand. Last run they delayed quite a bit on preorders because they weren't perfect. It was annoying to constantly get pushed back but the end result was worth it. I doubled my order when people started backing out, and I'm still kicking myself for not doubling again. All of my other rifles are clone(ish) but these are top notch when it comes to qc.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"Working on it" is all I could get. In the current climate I'm sure they'll try to wait for production to somewhat normalize. They're (rightfully and thankfully so) very picky on what goes out with their brand. Last run they delayed quite a bit on preorders because they weren't perfect. It was annoying to constantly get pushed back but the end result was worth it. I doubled my order when people started backing out, and I'm still kicking myself for not doubling again. All of my other rifles are clone(ish) but these are top notch when it comes to qc.
View Quote

Got it. I’ll keep an eye out
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

if it is a one off you should feel lucky.  that is amazing it is in the wild and in your hands. good job.

i recently received my forward assist umbrella logo button, and i will be in stalling it soon.  It came in and looks great. also got some swag in some stickers and a few vials of unicorn lube.  So im quite happy with the order.  Just wish they were producing more things now like the bcg's and what not. lowers, uppers, charging handles, etc. etc. all need to be made more often and in stock.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a BCG I might part with. It is used but not abused.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Email sent. First dibs, please lol...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

@CombatShadowLoad you're the fucking man!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Email sent. First dibs, please lol...
View Quote

Per our conversation, i'll take it, please. Thanks bro
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#48]
@Pay-now-now and @CombatShadowLoad go back to page two and reference posted pictures by @brx23. That's a confirmed counterfeit BCG, per UCWRG.

That's not to say it's not quality, and it's still worthy of fetching a higher price than an off the shelf BCG if it's anything like the one I got, but with the understanding that it's not from UCWRG.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#49]
VaporWare

Last IG post was July 2018
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

i've sent email too. very interested.

however concerned about if it is authentic or not.
Page / 5
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top