BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 189
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a big color-fill fan. Has anyone had any experience removing color-fill?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm not a big color-fill fan. Has anyone had any experience removing color-fill?

Instructions for removing the color fill are on the spike's tactical forum (at their website). Not hard.

-Stooxie
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]

I really dont want to spend this much but I sure need this.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Great! Thanks

Stooxie.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#5]
More than I wanted to spend but I too have been holding out for a spikes. thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#6]
AWESOME!!! Thanks for the post guys. Just ordered the spikes lower.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#7]
SOB, I have been checking my account status on their site often.  I checked it before I posted, but mine shipped today too.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Also ordered 2/11. FFL info was sent the next day. Haven't heard anything yet.

log into your account on their website if you created one. Mine shows it shipped today.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Got this from JSE's Facebook page.  Someone asked about a forged mega lower (not pistol) that was ordered on 1/22/2013.  The response was "We are hoping for another shipment in March sometime but we don't have a solid date right now."

I ordered on 1/20/13.  Looks like I'll be waiting awhile, unless I go for one of the pistol lowers.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Has anyone got any updates from dsg arms about their seekins lowers being shipped?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has anyone got any updates from dsg arms about their seekins lowers being shipped?

No.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Both of my Seekins shipped out today.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Mine shipped today, along with at least a few others. No notifications.  It showed up on my account on their site.
Tracking number there, but its not valid yet.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine shipped today, along with at least a few others. No notifications.  It showed up on my account on their site.

I talked to them today about the ones I ordered on 2/13. My ffl sent 2 emails and they hadn't received either one. He was suppose to fax it in again this afternoon. They said as soon as they got it it would be good to go.  Over a month and a half into this hunt I've got two on back order and these two from dsg. I'm just ready to have something in my hands . It'll all be worth it tho.  Being patient has paid off. Everything I've got comin has been at a good price. Just gotta stay on top of this thread. Thanks to all for your help!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#14]
It looks like this is a pretty sweet deal on a billet lower...anyone ever seen one in person?

Trident Armory Billet Lower $155
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:33:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I talked to them today about the ones I ordered on 2/13. My ffl sent 2 emails and they hadn't received either one. He was suppose to fax it in again this afternoon. They said as soon as they got it it would be good to go.  Over a month and a half into this hunt I've got two on back order and these two from dsg. I'm just ready to have something in my hands . It'll all be worth it tho.  Being patient has paid off. Everything I've got comin has been at a good price. Just gotta stay on top of this thread. Thanks to all for your help!!

What email address did you use? When I talked to them the sales@dsgarms email was way behind and they gave me another address to use.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:42:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Just want to say thanks ARFCOM! My Umbrella and Seekins forged are at my FFL. Daniel defense complete rifle arrives tomorrow.
BCM complete lower on Friday. To top it all off, $15 FFL fee for all of them!!!

For those of you that have money burning a hole in your pocket, there are two Umbrella lowers on GB.
GB

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It looks like this is a pretty sweet deal on a billet lower...anyone ever seen one in person?

I've never heard of them, but I am interested as well. Let us know if you find anything out about them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#18]
http://www.lanworldinc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=8169&category_id=73&keyword=Stag+ar+lower&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=133http://www.lanworldinc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=8169&category_id=73&keyword=Stag+ar+lower&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=133

$215

57 in stock
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:32:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never heard of them, but I am interested as well. Let us know if you find anything out about them.

Its not live stock.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#20]

I talked to them today about the ones I ordered on 2/13. My ffl sent 2 emails and they hadn't received either one. He was suppose to fax it in again this afternoon. They said as soon as they got it it would be good to go.  Over a month and a half into this hunt I've got two on back order and these two from dsg. I'm just ready to have something in my hands . It'll all be worth it tho.  Being patient has paid off. Everything I've got comin has been at a good price. Just gotta stay on top of this thread. Thanks to all for your help!![/quote]

What email address did you use? When I talked to them the sales@dsgarms email was way behind and they gave me another address to use.[/quote]

Sent it to [email protected]. He's supposedly their transfer agent. Nice guy and very helpful

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:52:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What email address did you use? When I talked to them the sales@dsgarms email was way behind and they gave me another address to use.[/quote]

Sent it to [email protected]. He's supposedly their transfer agent. Nice guy and very helpful

[/quote]

If you ordered the Seekins Forged from DSG you will be more than pleased with the wait.  Not only did you get a kickass price but a damn fine top notch Forged Lower not some cheap off brand.  I bought mine from Rainier for $179 ea......
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What email address did you use? When I talked to them the sales@dsgarms email was way behind and they gave me another address to use.

Yea I about jumped in on that deal just a few days earlier with them. Its still not a bad deal at that in todays market. The wifee was there to stop me though.   If they pop up again I still might though and just cancel my back order from allstar tactical. I'm doing my best to not encourage some establishments from getting TOO far outta line though.  But what can I say.....I got the bug

[/quote]

If you ordered the Seekins Forged from DSG you will be more than pleased with the wait.  Not only did you get a kickass price but a damn fine top notch Forged Lower not some cheap off brand.  I bought mine from Rainier for $179 ea......[/quote]

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#23]
DPMS .223-5.56 Stripped Lower Receiver
Our price: $179.95  
Quantity (76 available

http://www.elementarms.com/DPMS-.223-5.56-Stripped-Lower-Receiver.html
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
DPMS .223-5.56 Stripped Lower Receiver
Our price: $179.95  
Quantity (76 available

http://www.elementarms.com/DPMS-.223-5.56-Stripped-Lower-Receiver.html

From their site:

Due to high volume of orders, we are temporarily only accepting phone orders (no online payments). Check here for information. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Just wanted to thank those that contribute to this thread.  I picked up my Seekins lower from Rainier at the LGS yesterday and that brings my total to 2 stripped lowers which I couldn't have gotten if it were not for you fine folks. Now it's time to camp the bolt carrier group thread.  

I cancelled a backorder for a third lower from Brownells so I hope that helps somebody out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 7:59:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Can someone post the BCG Thread link?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#27]
I received shipping notification from PSA today for two ATI Omni lowers ordered on 2/8. Looks like they may be catching up on orders?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thanks!

Bcg thread
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

Bcg thread

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I received shipping notification from PSA today for two ATI Omni lowers ordered on 2/8. Looks like they may be catching up on orders?

No, you just got lucky.  I just got my 1/22 LPK order, delivered yesterday.  That's 29 calendar days from order to arrival.  This is more typical of PSA than what you experienced.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you just got lucky.  I just got my 1/22 LPK order, delivered yesterday.  That's 29 calendar days from order to arrival.  This is more typical of PSA than what you experienced.

Ordered 3 Omni lowers on the 8th. Got shipping notification last night.
I have some Megas waiting at the LGS for their Omni companions to show up!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#33]
I keep missing the lowers in stock at Rainier Arms.
Checking this morning it appears their site is down. or is it just me?
Hopefully this is some sort of sign they are updating their stock.
Wishful thinking I know but ya'll might want to check.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Their site went down last night.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Stuff goes OOS in minutes.  You need a page monitoring add-on/extension.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#36]
They are more on the expensive side, but we took great care in the details, and there are plenty in stock.

http://darksoultactical.com/80percent.html
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I saw that. I still seems to be down now. Anyone know what the deal is?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I got a omni from the late jan batch from PSA, the mag catch spring hangs up in the spring hole, the magazine bay is cut too large and cut into the catch spring tunnel, the mag wobbles back and forth, even if they are instock, i wouldnt order one again, so id look out, if they are back i 'd hold out a little longer, the extra $125 for the aero is what i should of done but wanted a cheap spare for a 5.45 i did.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Oooooooo
I thought there had to be a better way than to just keep stalking and refreshing.
Can you suggest one?
-FNG
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I got a omni from the late jan batch from PSA, the mag catch spring hangs up in the spring hole, the magazine bay is cut too large and cut into the catch spring tunnel, the mag wobbles back and forth, even if they are instock, i wouldnt order one again, so id look out, if they are back i 'd hold out a little longer, the extra $125 for the aero is what i should of done but wanted a cheap spare for a 5.45 i did.

I bought a couple for cheap builds also. No problems w/ sloppy mags, if anything, they are tight. Should wear in over time. I did have the same issue w/ the Mag catch spring but this has been a known issue w/ the omni's from the beginning. Use a ceramic knife and just clean the burr up and it functions fine.

Don't mean to thread jack, just throwing it out there for anyone who runs into the same issue.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Yankee Hill Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver Forged 7075-T6 Anodized Aluminum Black YHM-15- $400

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/GUN-125

expensive as hell but i know https://www.lanworldinc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=8169&category_id=73&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=133

Stag 5.56 lower- $215 i got mine yesterday at my local FFL.  Good quality and cheapest on market and staying in stock.  You can buy up to 5 at a time too!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#42]
CTD can go to hell... that is just ridiculous...
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#43]
20 New Frontier Armory stripped polymer lowers available at DFW Shoots.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They are champion fucks, won't see a penny from me ever again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are champion fucks, won't see a penny from me ever again.

2nd. Never again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#46]
NorthTech Defense Billet Machined AR-15 Lower Receiver $249

I placed an order for one of these last Friday after seeing their auction on GB. Called to confirm they received my FFL right away & told me it'd be 3-4 days to ship. Contacted them yesterday, said my order would be coming from the 100 they were expecting to receive last night and likely ship tomorrow.

I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot for posting it here, but figured I owe it to you guys for helping me lock into some BCGs. Their customer service over the phone has been excellent so far - hoping they deliver as expected & I'll be one happy camper.

I was also informed that Northtech will be putting out some matching billet uppers & anyone that ordered a lower through these guys gets first dibs. I inquired about the fit & finish on these based on some of the posts i've seen on ARFCOM. He assured me that any reputable LPK & milspec upper should have no issues and the ones that have come through his shop have been aesthetically perfect.

Will post back with my experience once it arrives.. but as always YMMV.

ETA
Their website doesn't appear to have live inventory - it let me add 1000 no problem. However, their GB auction has 77 remaining (assuming it started at 100): http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=330108624
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They are more on the expensive side, but we took great care in the details, and there are plenty in stock.

http://darksoultactical.com/80percent.html

260 for an 80% lower that doesn't use current jigs? Things must be BAD in CA
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Element Arms has some DPMS lowers in stock right now for $179 +shipping.
Don't know if it is live or not, but it says 72 left and lets me add to my cart.

Only phone orders though.  So if you need one start calling.

****** QUOTED from their webpage ******
Phone Ordering
Please accept our apologies, but we are currently only taking phone orders because of limited availability on products. You can place your order online with the products you would like as you normally would. Afterwards, call our store at (763)262-3055 to pay for your order and check final availability.
***** END QUOTE *****

http://www.elementarms.com/DPMS-.223-5.56-Stripped-Lower-Receiver.html?mode=add&page=&is_featured_product=
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
NorthTech Defense Billet Machined AR-15 Lower Receiver $249

I placed an order for one of these last Friday after seeing their auction on GB. Called to confirm they received my FFL right away & told me it'd be 3-4 days to ship. Contacted them yesterday, said my order would be coming from the 100 they were expecting to receive last night and likely ship tomorrow.

I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot for posting it here, but figured I owe it to you guys for helping me lock into some BCGs. Their customer service over the phone has been excellent so far - hoping they deliver as expected & I'll be one happy camper.

I was also informed that Northtech will be putting out some matching billet uppers & anyone that ordered a lower through these guys gets first dibs. I inquired about the fit & finish on these based on some of the posts i've seen on ARFCOM. He assured me that any reputable LPK & milspec upper should have no issues and the ones that have come through his shop have been aesthetically perfect.

Will post back with my experience once it arrives.. but as always YMMV.

ETA
Their website doesn't appear to have live inventory - it let me add 1000 no problem. However, their GB auction has 77 remaining (assuming it started at 100): http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=330108624

I also placed an order last week and have been trying to get a hold of them over the phone but haven't had any success. It keeps going to voicemail. What number did you call and do you remembr who you spoke with?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Yea rainier arms is updating their servers that's why it's down.

I also hope [email protected] gets back to me today about my seekins lower! 😁
Page / 189
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top