User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 25
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

14RIF18 is the coupon code if you want to snag one.
View Quote
Expired now.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Early Black Friday $445 at DSG.
LINK

(Must log in to get price)
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LINK

View Quote
Tempted, but gonna wait another week
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Tempted, but gonna wait another week
View Quote
I agree.  Planning to do the same actually, but thought to post it anyway.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I couldn't resist at that price and bought one with the Midwest mount. It arrived today and was mounted on my DSG 16" match grade upper. Hopefully I don't kick myself on black Friday.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#6]
So if I"m reading that right the second line down is close to 25 yard mark. That's interesting. I mean I know it will change depending on barrel length and bullet weight but my range has fixed distances of 25/100/200 yards so it's cool to know I can use the lines like that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Not finding any deals better than dsg arms...
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not finding any deals better than dsg arms...
View Quote
Be patient, they will come
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh how I hope you're right.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not, I doubt DSG will pull their sale price on them

Any coupon codes still active for DSG by the way?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LINK

View Quote
Is this the best deal going?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I was sure hoping a killer deal would come out on one of these today.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I was sure hoping a killer deal would come out on one of these today.
View Quote
I'm with you on that. I think I may just start saving for a Razor 1-6 E so when a good deal on those rolls around I'll be ready
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Nope,maybe on CyberMonday.  Right now the smokin deals are on the Razor HD and the Steiner reflex m322.  OP has those for $348 with coupon.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm with you on that. I think I may just start saving for a Razor 1-6 E so when a good deal on those rolls around I'll be ready
View Quote
The Razor was selling for $900 as of yesterday

Not sure if it is anymore

That’s a killer deal

Euro Optic is selling all Vortex for 16% off right now I believe
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Razor was selling for $900 as of yesterday

Not sure if it is anymore

That’s a killer deal

Euro Optic is selling all Vortex for 16% off right now I believe
View Quote
Not the "E" lighter weight model. Best ive seen is roughly $1164ish. But I don't have that right now. Gotta save plus I really want NV too
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Disappointing that we didn’t see any sales on the Steiner

I will probably just buy the P4Xi with Midwest Industries QD Mount from DSG Arms when the bank account allows

Wasn’t planning on buying a Marlin 1895 this week
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#18]
No great cyber deals either.   Pulled the trigger on the 445.00 with lever either way.

Bank account showed payment pending, now it doesn't and money is still there.    But DSG still shows the order but pending.  Guessing it's back ordered, though it shows it is in stock?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I need to buy one too........
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I fo’d at $445

Good enough for me
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#21]
That is where i am at.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I fo’d at $445

Good enough for me
View Quote
$438 at optics planet. $503 minus 13% (BLRS13) on optics. I am real close myself. I was hoping for $400
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
$438 at optics planet. $503 minus 13% (BLRS13) on optics. I am real close myself. I was hoping for $400
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I fo’d at $445

Good enough for me
I’d gladly spend the extra $7 not to use Optics Planet
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really? Why? Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I priced at optics planet after a guy sent me a link about their promo. (thanks again)!   That said they were charging tax to my state,  38 bucks, and the offer did not include the throw lever or I missed it in the add?

DSG seemed to be a decent price with the throw lever and no tax and free shipping.

My order still shows pending, and card not charged yet, not sure whats up with that?   Or they have not caught up to my order..
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I priced at optics planet after a guy sent me a link about their promo. (thanks again)!   That said they were charging tax to my state,  38 bucks, and the offer did not include the throw lever or I missed it in the add?

DSG seemed to be a decent price with the throw lever and no tax and free shipping.

My order still shows pending, and card not charged yet, not sure whats up with that?   Or they have not caught up to my order..
View Quote
Well, the tax is reason enough. as far as the throw lever, the one listed is a 5202 (includes throw lever).  In the end, I am not trying to talk you into it. I have no skin in this game. Just providing some information after all. Best of luck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’ll probably be fine, but I’ve heard some not so savory practices by their business

There’s been plenty of threads in GD about them
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You’ll probably be fine, but I’ve heard some not so savory practices by their business

View Quote
I won't speak to anyone else's results or frustrations when dealing with any retailer or faceless online monolith. Their results, are their results. Mine have been pretty good, so far. I just put the order in. I have ordered a few things from them in the past and I had a $25 gift card from some past purchase. I applied the card and my final cost ended up being $413.47. It says they are in stock. We will see how fast it gets here with the free shipping and all.

The best of luck to you with your purchase.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I won't speak to anyone else's results or frustrations when dealing with any retailer or faceless online monolith. Their results, are their results. Mine have been pretty good, so far. I just put the order in. I have ordered a few things from them in the past and I had a $25 gift card from some past purchase. I applied the card and my final cost ended up being $413.47. It says they are in stock. We will see how fast it gets here with the free shipping and all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 8:52:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well, the tax is reason enough. as far as the throw lever, the one listed is a 5202 (includes throw lever).  In the end, I am not trying to talk you into it. I have no skin in this game. Just providing some information after all. Best of luck.
View Quote
No worries!

Hard to talk me into it, since I already purchased.    I have bought from optics planet before with out a hitch, they must have some affiliate in this state so can they can charge me sales tax.This liberal ran state passed that shit last year.    If not for that, I would have probably bought from them.

Been watching some YT vids, not a lot to be had on this scope. Can't wait to see it for myself!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

...Been watching some YT vids, not a lot to be had on this scope. Can't wait to see it for myself!
View Quote
Me too. Looking forward to a nice scope like this.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Ya I was waiting for DSG to drop the $445 price... I gave up and bought one yesterday.

Kinda wanted a 1.93" high mount but couldnt pass up the new Larue LT204s... basically the same as the LT104 at 1.5" over bore, but $140... discounted at payment page to $119.99

***Wait they are $111.00 Now! Dangit!***   8 bucks down the drain, lol

https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ya I was waiting for DSG to drop the $445 price... I gave up and bought one yesterday.

Kinda wanted a 1.93" high mount but couldnt pass up the new Larue LT204s... basically the same as the LT104 at 1.5" over bore, but $140... discounted at payment page to $119.99

***Wait they are $111.00 Now! Dangit!***   8 bucks down the drain, lol

https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/
View Quote
Thank you for posting that.  I was thinking hard about getting one at $140, but could not pass it at $111.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Update from DSG, scope shipped a should be here Wednesday.   That was with economy shipping pretty freaking fast, now to get it before the wifey see's it..
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m very close to picking up another one of these but kinda want to see what SHOT brings. I had one last year and loved it but deep down wanted a 1-6/8. Picked up a VX6-HD which was excellent except for the stupid push button for illumination. So I picked up a K16i which in my opinion is one of the best LPVO on the market. I only sold because the NX8 came out and wanted to try that. The latter was NOT all that was hyped to be in my experience. Sold it and my DD has been sitting naked since this past spring (I put together my dream AR10 6.5CM since then). I’m back to the P4Xi because it’s an excellent scope for the price (and my budget is smaller now because we welcomed our first child and building a house next spring).....I just need to convince myself I don’t need the extra 2-4x ha!
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Another consideration is that Primary Arms dropped a big hint they plan to unveil a direct challenger to the P4Xi in about a year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Another consideration is that Primary Arms dropped a big hint they plan to unveil a direct challenger to the P4Xi in about a year.
View Quote
With Chinese glass
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I am an American- i cannot wait a year-nor should I have too
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
With Chinese glass
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With Chinese glass
No argument there, but some may still think about it, especially those on a tighter budget.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#40]
I took out a 14.5” build the Steiner last weekend. For the money this optic can not be beat, and this is coming from a guy with Kahles K16i. I shot from 50 to 500 and the bdc was basically right on. The glass and illumination is very impressive especially at this price point.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#41]
ordered one......
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
With Chinese glass
View Quote
I was hoping they could make a lightweight 1-4x with their Japanese glass lineup and come in around the $500ish price.

All while having the features we love about the p4xi. I'd be in for a couple
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Just placed an order for a P4Xi on DSG.  I've gone full circle in the past year...…….P4Xi, VX6-HD, K16i, NX8, and back to a P4Xi.  You could also include a T2 that I had on my BCM before I sold that to finance an AR10 6.5 CM build.  It'll go on my DD V11 16" rifle.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just placed an order for a P4Xi on DSG.  I've gone full circle in the past year...…….P4Xi, VX6-HD, K16i, and back to a P4Xi.  You could also include a T2 that I had on my BCM before I sold that to finance an AR10 6.5 CM build.  It'll go on my DD V11 16" rifle.
View Quote
hopefully you did not lose too much money
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

hopefully you did not lose too much money
View Quote
I actually forgot about the NX8 I purchased after selling the Kahles.  Only one I lost money on was the VX6-HD.  The other ones I got great deals on and they tend to not lose value like others.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:21:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
With Chinese glass
View Quote
If PA claims itll stand up to a P4xi Id be interested in a couple of shoot sessions with it. Im always interested in were Chinese scopes catch up to better glass because as we as we all know China glass is getting better all the time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Ok where in this 23 page thread say or any of the reviews I have read says if you have an astigmatism this scope wont fair well?  Must have missed it..

Since it is etched, I figured it would be fine.   No not so much..  Need to play with it in the day light, but that just chaps my hide!    Sure it's clear as all get out, but if I like looking at a f'ing comet, what the hell?

Pretty much pissed at this point!
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ok where in this 23 page thread say or any of the reviews I have read says if you have an astigmatism this scope wont fair well?  Must have missed it..

Since it is etched, I figured it would be fine.   No not so much..  Need to play with it in the day light, but that just chaps my hide!    Sure it's clear as all get out, but if I like looking at a f'ing comet, what the hell?

View Quote
My astigmatisms is “pretty bad” according to my ophthalmologist and I do not see a “f’ing comet” through mine.  Of course everbody’s eyes are different. Just to be sure, you’re setting the brightness level for the correct lighting conditions, right?  I just pulled mine out and if I’m looking at a darker target and it’s set too bright it’ll look like said f’ing comet.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My astigmatisms is “pretty bad” according to my ophthalmologist and I do not see a “f’ing comet” through mine.  Of course everbody’s eyes are different. Just to be sure, you’re setting the brightness level for the correct lighting conditions, right?  I just pulled mine out and if I’m looking at a darker target and it’s set too bright it’ll look like said f’ing comet.
View Quote
Thanks for that, I still need to get it mounted to see if I can deal with it or not.   Anything above setting 3 doesn't look good.   But that might be fine.  I just figured it would be like the PST I just sold..
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would assume if Aimpoint dots created the comet effect, that a bright red dot in an LPV would do the same. As has been mentioned already everyones eyes are different though.
Page / 25
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top