User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: Just ordered my scope from KICBBGUN out of Taiwan, I really hope I didn't get screwed over...,
View Quote

Did your KICBBGUN order arrive?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I completely forgot to update everyone, I put the order in and they emailed me back and said they didn't have it in stock so they refunded me completely. I ordered one off of BANG BANG AIRSOFT and they are good to go, the only issue I ran into was my package getting held up in customs in New york for about a month or so but that was it. Still haven't gotten it to the range yet unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#3]
While awaiting an update re the performance of the Singlepoint at the range I have a question. Other than the L1A1 I have seen some troops from Australia and New Zealand used the M16 in Vietnam. Being Commonwealth nations it would be reasonable that they would have access to the Singlepoint. Has anyone seen any photos or videos of AU/NZ troops using a Singlepoint sight?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top