BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#1]
If someone wants to trade their R marked upper for my non marked upper (it does have the markings inside the upper in the charging handle slot) I'll sweeten the deal and throw some cash your way too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If someone wants to trade their R marked upper for my non marked upper (it does have the markings inside the upper in the charging handle slot) I'll sweeten the deal and throw some cash your way too.
View Quote

@TheTacticalCoyote
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/987886709

Listed as a stripped Bushmaster upper but identical to what I received.  Same seller(s).
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Extractor function
Firing Pin blunted
broken charging handle
MP marked bolts
semi-auto bolt carriers
T-Markson upper rail

My four uppers …

Extractor Function … TBD
Firing Pin … 2 good 2 bad
Charging Handle … 3 good 1 bad
MP Bolts … 0 MP
Carrier Type … 2 semi 2 auto
T Mark Upper … 0
R Marked Upper … 0
Serial Number Upper … 3 with 1 without
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Was going to get one but not worth it if I the parts are broken
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Was going to get one but not worth it if I the parts are broken
View Quote

Kind of wondering now...

I wasn't following this thread as closely as I should have, ordered an upper yesterday for $299.00.

On Gunbroker it's advertised as REMINGTON R4 UPPER RECEIVER WITH BCG 14.5" and under condition it's listed as NEW OLD STOCK.

Seems some of these are not living up to the advertisement...? I just saw a negative FB on the seller I bought mine from, missed that somehow, I sent a message asking about the advertised condition vs. what people are reporting they received... awaiting a response.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Kind of wondering now...

I wasn't following this thread as closely as I should have, ordered an upper yesterday for $299.00.

On Gunbroker it's advertised as REMINGTON R4 UPPER RECEIVER WITH BCG 14.5" and under condition it's listed as NEW OLD STOCK.

Seems some of these are not living up to the advertisement...? I just saw a negative FB on the seller I bought mine from, missed that somehow, I sent a message asking about the advertised condition vs. what people are reporting they received... awaiting a response.
View Quote

All four of mine came from that seller.  I didn't leave feedback.

For $299 (plus tax and shipping) there are still a great deal.  Even if you have to replace a $6 firing pin and $20 charging handle.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Compare these to a similar PSA upper and the price-to-value ratio of the R4 holds up well.

My four are "out for delivery" to ADCO as of this morning.  They had a nice tour of the United States.  The delays in delivery situation has "soured me bliss" more than anything else. I was disappointed by the lack of consistency (semi vs auto carriers, no MP bolts, a "D" marked bolt ... likely DPMS , a broken CH, two broken FP, etc) but if they ever come back from ADCO with the 5C2 P/W and shoot to 80% of a Colt SOCOM then I'm very happy with my purchase at around $407 per unit (inclusive of repair parts, flash suppressor, p/w, etc).  

I will be watching the bolts for cam-pin-hole cracks after about 1000 rounds.

Regardless of the drama, I bought these to use.  I don't want to put miles on my Colt URGs so I bought these to enjoy / train without feeling bad about it.

Later this week I'm going to source some rattle can camo paint.  I ordered another PSA M4 complete lower to use with these uppers.  Again, this is about a budget way to "analog train".  Anyway, I will likely rattle can one, because.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#9]

I had to do a double take, swear I saw Cairo, Egypt on the list of Remington R4 Tour 2023. Lucky for you it was only Carr, Colorado...
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All four of mine came from that seller.  I didn't leave feedback.

For $299 (plus tax and shipping) there are still a great deal.  Even if you have to replace a $6 firing pin and $20 charging handle.
View Quote

Kind of see your point. IMO, you should have left FB so others would know the possible condition of the item they just might get considering the totality of the ad.

I failed to ask the question(s) so I suppose that's on me. I got an e-mail reply this am from the seller... appears some are factory assembled uppers and some are assembled from the parts they received. Seller says the stripped uppers they received are marked with the R on the lug but not all the upper assemblies they received are marked. He stated they "were" factory uppers... read into that or not. Also said they received a lot of parts used to make uppers and lowers.

When I see an advertisement like the one I purchased from, including the condition being advertised as it was, including "NEW OLD STOCK", I would expect nothing other than a factory assembled upper that had been test fired at a minimum. I don't think that's what I will get.

I have more AR's than I care to admit, I was only looking to source something with a little "history" behind it. All in all, if a guy needs a good blaster, yep, it's a good deal if the upper arrives capable of sending rounds down range.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I think those of us that ordered from JFE at the start received leftover contract uppers just like a sundalo in the Armed Forces of the Philippines or a jundi in the Iraqi Special Forces received through the US Foreign Military Sales Program.  Later bought uppers appear to be made from Freedom Group parts (Remington/Bushmaster/DPMS) that JFE or Gun Repair Center had on hand.  

I bought a 14.5" upper from JFE that has a serial numbered upper, correct Remington markings on the barrel, an AFP serial number, "N" marked charging handle, and a BCG that looks a lot like a Microbest.  I also bought a complete R4 carbine but with the 16" barrel, and it has all of the same features (including AFP serial number), but is 16."

I'm happy with what I received for the money it cost.  My only complaint is that the M4A1 barrel is ridiculously heavier than an M4 barrel, with questionable gains for civilian use.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My only complaint is that the M4A1 barrel is ridiculously heavier than an M4 barrel, with questionable gains for civilian use.
View Quote

The SOCOM barrel stripped weight is 1 pound, 14 ounces.

5 ounces heavier than the stripped weight of the standard Colt 14.5” M4 barrel.

2 ounces heavier than 16” government profile barrel,
(Colt 6920) stripped.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kind of see your point. IMO, you should have left FB so others would know the possible condition of the item they just might get considering the totality of the ad.

I failed to ask the question(s) so I suppose that's on me. I got an e-mail reply this am from the seller... appears some are factory assembled uppers and some are assembled from the parts they received. Seller says the stripped uppers they received are marked with the R on the lug but not all the upper assemblies they received are marked. He stated they "were" factory uppers... read into that or not. Also said they received a lot of parts used to make uppers and lowers.

When I see an advertisement like the one I purchased from, including the condition being advertised as it was, including "NEW OLD STOCK", I would expect nothing other than a factory assembled upper that had been test fired at a minimum. I don't think that's what I will get.

I have more AR's than I care to admit, I was only looking to source something with a little "history" behind it. All in all, if a guy needs a good blaster, yep, it's a good deal if the upper arrives capable of sending rounds down range.

View Quote

Your interaction with the Seller is the best news I've received on my purchase.  None of my uppers have the R lug (as far as I remember) so I am assuming all of mine were actually factory assembled.

ETA: I agree with "NEW OLD STOCK".  To me that means its a new item that was on the sales floor or maybe used as an expo gun/part ("used" meaning fondled by people but not actually taken out and shot).

I'm still fine with my purchase at $407 per unit as long as they work when they come back.  My PSA lower was $129 shipped + $25 to the FFL when it arrives.  That means I'll have a total of $561 in a SOCOM trainer with some interesting history.  I'm okay with this, but if the project cost much more I'll dump my extra three uppers on the Exchange.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The SOCOM barrel stripped weight is 1 pound, 14 ounces.

5 ounces heavier than the stripped weight of the standard Colt 14.5” M4 barrel.

2 ounces heavier than 16” government profile barrel,
(Colt 6920) stripped.
View Quote

Yep.  Carry it for 8-10 hours or do a 12 mile foot march in three hours carrying one versus the other.  You'll see what I'm talking about.  

The SF guys requested the heavier barrel to deal with the heat generated from firing full auto, which as a civilian (now), I can't do, so for me, there is now no need for a heavier barrel to deal with the non-existent increased heat.  I understand there is some small increase in accuracy, but for my needs, it's not noticeable with the craptastic cheap ammo I'm firing most of the time.  But, it's still cool to have.  I'll just pick something else (regular M4 clone or Hanson barrelled MLOK railed carbine) if I'm going to be carrying it for any length of time.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Top is a Colt 6920 SOCOM purchased new.

Middle is the assembled Remington Upper - Came with the Remington box the rifle shipped with and packing slip for whatever that's worth.  I put it on an unassembled FN Lower I had.  I gave the TAPCO vertical fore grip that came with it to my son (he wanted one after trying the Colt SOCOM for his rifle). So it just has the rail covers that came in the box. Rest was essentially spare parts from other builds that were in my parts bin.

Bottom is the Remington SOCOM barrel I swapped into a Colt 6920 OEM2 and added a Knights rail from EE.

Still need to think about optics/rear sights.  Picked up the side sling mounts from Rock River Arms for $28.50 p/n  if anyone is looking. They were in stock, so that's what I went with.

By the way, the guys at ADCO got a chuckle about the world tour for OP's uppers.  When I explained that the shipper was moving them all across the country, their statement was... "let me guess, FEDEX?"
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Ordered one Thursday from gunbroker (complete upper, not the rifle kit) and got it today. Total paid was $343, mine includes the following

-well staked gas key on the full auto BCG
-MP marked bolt, extractor has o-ring
-good firing pin
-s stamped charging handle
-non marked upper receiver lug
-serialed upper, keyhole forge mark
-f marked FSB
-barrel has all the mentioned markings

All in all, I’m very pleased with mine and I’m really trying not to buy another to throw in the back of the safe.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ordered one Thursday from gunbroker (complete upper, not the rifle kit) and got it today. Total paid was $343, mine includes the following

-well staked gas key on the full auto BCG
-MP marked bolt, extractor has o-ring
-good firing pin
-s stamped charging handle
-non marked upper receiver lug
-serialed upper, keyhole forge mark
-f marked FSB
-barrel has all the mentioned markings

All in all, I’m very pleased with mine and I’m really trying not to buy another to throw in the back of the safe.
View Quote

Excellent, hope I get the same. If I do, I just might grab another.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#19]
5/18/23 Shipped at 11:30am

Indiana
Champaign, IL
Wood River, NE
Carr, CO
North Salt Lake, UT
Golconda, NV
Sparks, NV
Tracy, CA
Tracy, CA
Wells, NV
Sidney, NE
Tiffin, IA
Perrysburg, OH
Sylvania, OH

5/30/23 Delivered at 4:01PM

5/31/23 ADCO is already completed their P/W at 7:44am!

This is an example of GREAT service (ADCO) vs anti-gun snowflake libtard service (FEDEX).  Another example of libtardation, FEDEX was five hours late delivering a package yesterday and would not release it to me without scanning my driver's license. It was just a $575 Sig Tango-MSR 1-10x FFP optic ... from Brownells ...
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35615/IMG_2171_jpeg-2834774.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35615/IMG_2172_jpeg-2834775.JPG

Top is a Colt 6920 SOCOM purchased new.

Middle is the assembled Remington Upper - Came with the Remington box the rifle shipped with and packing slip for whatever that's worth.  I put it on an unassembled FN Lower I had.  I gave the TAPCO vertical fore grip that came with it to my son (he wanted one after trying the Colt SOCOM for his rifle). So it just has the rail covers that came in the box. Rest was essentially spare parts from other builds that were in my parts bin.

Bottom is the Remington SOCOM barrel I swapped into a Colt 6920 OEM2 and added a Knights rail from EE.

Still need to think about optics/rear sights.  Picked up the side sling mounts from Rock River Arms for $28.50 p/n  if anyone is looking. They were in stock, so that's what I went with.

By the way, the guys at ADCO got a chuckle about the world tour for OP's uppers.  When I explained that the shipper was moving them all across the country, their statement was... "let me guess, FEDEX?"
View Quote

Those are GREAT looking rifles!  Thanks for the head's up on the side-sling-adapters. You saved me about $28 per unit (I was going to get them from Big Chris as Shark for $55 each). I just ordered four from RRA.  Not loving the "we won't tell you shipping charges until after we ship" part, but there is no way shipping will be much from IL to IN.

BTW: thanks for letting the guys at ADCO know about my uppers.  They turned them around in record time! I suspect you had something to do with that.  Thanks brother
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#21]
I stopped at Menard's last night and bought a fresh can of Acetone and Rust-Oleum camo paint.  I'm going to rattle can one of my R4s with a simple / field expedient look of Deep Forest Green, Khaki and Sand.  Nothing fancy. I spent way too much time in the past sponge painting rifles and cutting patterns.  Its all about fast stripes now.

I'm going to set up the rattle can gun this way ...

PSA M4 Lower

+ PSA EPT Trigger
+ B5 SOPMOD Bravo Stock

R4 Upper

+ P&S M4 RAS
+ KAC VFG
+ EOTech 557
+ EOTech Magnifier

? I may add a cheap MagPul MBUS Rear behind the magnifier but it'll have to hang off the rear of the upper.  There isn't enough rail for a lunchbox 557, 3x mag on a side flip and a BUIS any larger than a KAC Micro, and this is a budget trainer so I'm not putting a KAC on it.

I'll get 200-300 rounds through it on the first range trip (confirm function), and then it'll be painted.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I stopped at Menard's last night and bought a fresh can of Acetone and Rust-Oleum camo paint.  I'm going to rattle can one of my R4s with a simple / field expedient look of Deep Forest Green, Khaki and Sand.  Nothing fancy. I spent way too much time in the past sponge painting rifles and cutting patterns.  Its all about fast stripes now.

I'm going to set up the rattle can gun this way ...

PSA M4 Lower

+ PSA EPT Trigger
+ B5 SOPMOD Bravo Stock

R4 Upper

+ P&S M4 RAS
+ KAC VFG
+ EOTech 557
+ EOTech Magnifier

? I may add a cheap MagPul MBUS Rear behind the magnifier but it'll have to hang off the rear of the upper.  There isn't enough rail for a lunchbox 557, 3x mag on a side flip and a BUIS any larger than a KAC Micro, and this is a budget trainer so I'm not putting a KAC on it.

I'll get 200-300 rounds through it on the first range trip (confirm function), and then it'll be painted.
View Quote

Your budget trainer is on par or higher quality than many go to setups I've seen here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your budget trainer is on par or higher quality than many go to setups I've seen here.
View Quote

Thank you.  I wanted something that was analogous to one of my favored "go to" carbines.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Received mine today. More than pleased.

Absolutely zero wear on anything.

All the preferred markings, R marked lug, S marked Charge Handle, number inside the Cerro forge marked upper, MP marked bolt with FA profile BCG.

No wear marks, no handling marks, nothing... super clean. No signs of test fire, zero wear where CH latches to upper.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

All the preferred markings, R marked lug, S marked Charge Handle, number inside the Cerro forge marked upper, MP marked bolt with FA profile BCG.

No wear marks, no handling marks, nothing... super clean. No signs of test fire, zero wear where CH latches to upper.
View Quote

Congrats! I'm glad most of you are getting what you wanted.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if I received the worst of the lot since I was the first to the trough? Volume sellers tend to put their worst products out first so if they're "stuck with inventory" it is the best of the lot.  I was the first one, that I'm aware of, to buy these so I think I probably bought the worst 4.

Regardless, they're just tools for training. My four are scheduled to be delivered from ADCO tomorrow. The PSA lower I ordered to be used exclusively with my R4 uppers is also scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Therefore, theoretically Saturday morning I'll be running 300-500 rounds through the worst upper (based upon visual inspection) to test accuracy and function. If it works I'll be painting it next week.

The EOTech, EO magnifier, B5 stock, EPT trigger, P&S M4RAS, VFG, etc are sitting on my work bench waiting for the upper / lower to arrive.  I loaded 17 mags for the first trip out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I may of misunderstood another post in this thread, but I believe someone spoke to the Seller and he said the "R" uppers were not necessarily "factory assembled".  He assembled them into the URG with the R4 SOCOM barrel, etc. To me this makes an "R" lug less appealing as it has a chance of not being factory assembled.  Honestly, there isn't much a monkey couldn't fix on an AR15, but my preference is always factory over "garage mechanic".

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I may of misunderstood another post in this thread, but I believe someone spoke to the Seller and he said the "R" uppers were not necessarily "factory assembled".  He assembled them into the URG with the R4 SOCOM barrel, etc. To me this makes an "R" lug less appealing as it has a chance of not being factory assembled.  Honestly, there isn't much a monkey couldn't fix on an AR15, but my preference is always factory over "garage mechanic".

View Quote

That was me... if I understood his e-mail correctly, he was saying having an R was NOT a guarantee of a true Remington factory assembled upper as uppers did and did not have that marking. Remington was making them in both configurations. I do not believe mine is a pure factory assembled upper based on the info below.

I also discovered that, according to info provided, the original factory uppers supposedly marked for the Philippine Army have a serial number under the barrel that starts with AF. They are supposedly rare and highly sought after for collector potential reasons I suppose.

I'm FAR from being an expert, BUT, it appears a true Philippine Army factory assembled upper would have all the aforementioned markings, including a serial number under the barrel starting with AF.

Like you said initially, bad ass upper for less than $350 to your door.

Following this thread for more info.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I can’t believe I quoted you to you, hahaha.  This is what happens when you’re sitting in a life draining work meeting looking at ARFCOM on your iPhone while wondering why you’re in a meeting to discuss when you’re going to have the real meeting.

At least all four of my barrels have the AF marking at the 6 o’clock location .
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#30]
It was a good gun day!

My PSA factory assembled lower was delivered to my FFL so I picked it up, and the R4 Upper World Tour ended!

ADCO turned these around in record time.  The P/W job looks good, and they were fast.  My compliments to those men.

Now that we've discussed some of the markings I knew what to look for ...

3 of 4 have a serial number inside the charging handle groove.  These 3 do not have any letter on the rear lug.
1 of 4 has no serial number inside the charging handle groove. This upper has a "P" (not "R") on the rear lug.
4 of 4 have AFP serial numbers on at the 6 o'clock position on the barrel.
4 of 4 appear to be unfired.

The trainer is assembled and ready to test tomorrow, God willing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm going to wait to paint it until RRA ships the side-sling adapters.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm going to wait to paint it until RRA ships the side-sling adapters.
View Quote

Ha, I just got mine today and installed it about 10 mins ago. FYI, RRA gives absolutely no indication that they have shipped. Mine just showed up as I was wondering when they were going to send tracking.

Also wanted to add that my upper has the numbers in the upper charging handle slot and the AFP # on the barrel. I just noticed the barrel numbers after you mentioned it here, pretty cool.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ha, I just got mine today and installed it about 10 mins ago. FYI, RRA gives absolutely no indication that they have shipped. Mine just showed up as I was wondering when they were going to send tracking.

Also wanted to add that my upper has the numbers in the upper charging handle slot and the AFP # on the barrel. I just noticed the barrel numbers after you mentioned it here, pretty cool.
View Quote

I noticed that RRA charged my CC.  Hopefully they’ll be here soon.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:59:29 AM EDT
[#34]
I ended up taking two guns to the range to test today so I only ran 180 thru the R4 .  It’s 100% reliable and very accurate.  I would say it’s within my target of 80% Colt accuracy.

auto dice roller
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Forgot to mention, the RRA side sling adapters where delivered tonight…

auto dice roller
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Do the RRA SSAs have any cage code or numbers on them like the military contract or Colts do?
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Do the RRA SSAs have any cage code or numbers on them like the military contract or Colts do?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#38]
According to this site these are USGI authenticate.  I guess we can assume they’re “contract over run”?

LINK to non-RRA site
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#39]
CAGE Code - 83005 (Wilson J G Corp)
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
CAGE Code - 83005 (Wilson J G Corp)
View Quote

I had googled the number and saw mostly aero space parts but some of the items cross over to this type product too.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#41]
I plan on taking the test gun back to the range tomorrow.  I also set up another R4 upper on a PSA Stealth lower.  This one has a KAC M4RAS, LMT L8A rear sight, Aimpoint PRO.  It more closely mimics my Colt SOCOM configuration.  Testing both tomorrow.  17 mags loaded for test.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#42]
I think the PSA EPT trigger is hurting my ability to achieve tighter groups with these uppers.  I'm going to install a LaRue MBT-2S in one lower to see if I can squeeze out a little better accuracy.  The upper I tested might also not like Wolf steel case 55 grain. I'm curious to see how the second upper performs (without magnification).
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think the PSA EPT trigger is hurting my ability to achieve tighter groups with these uppers.  I'm going to install a LaRue MBT-2S in one lower to see if I can squeeze out a little better accuracy.  The upper I tested might also not like Wolf steel case 55 grain. I'm curious to see how the second upper performs (without magnification).
View Quote

I just ordered another directly from the seller... $316 to my door... can't beat that with a stick lol.

I have no idea what I'll do with them but I have two PSA M4A1 US PROPERTY marked lowers coming for E-File Form 1's.

I'll be on the lookout for some good-priced RAS' in the EE.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I just ordered another directly from the seller... $316 to my door... can't beat that with a stick lol.

I have no idea what I'll do with them but I have two PSA M4A1 US PROPERTY marked lowers coming for E-File Form 1's.

I'll be on the lookout for some good-priced RAS' in the EE.
View Quote

@Bowhntr6pt

https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts/rifle-parts/rifle-handguards-parts/ar-15-rail-adapter-systems/

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Thanks but OOS.
View All Quotes

Shit,  my bad.

I didn't figure they'd last as long as they did.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Shit,  my bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Shit,  my bad.

I bought all of my extra P&S M4RAS on the exchange for between $225-275 without panels.  The Brownells deal was awesome.  I ended up ordering some just to have extras.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I bought all of my extra P&S M4RAS on the exchange for between $225-275 without panels.  The Brownells deal was awesome.  I ended up ordering some just to have extras.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit,  my bad.

I haven't bought a used RAS in the EE since they topped $100.

It's been a long minute.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Shit,  my bad.

View Quote

Got on the notification list... no hurry anyway as lowers have not arrived and the Form 1 will take a month or more if I'm fortunate.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top