Nice Rifle. What make is that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.gunsinternational.com/Tactical-Rifles.cfm?cat_id=552

They say Tactical is there a difference between Assault and Tactical. Just asking
"Tactical" is 99% marketing terminology. A similar term that gained a lot of popularity with manufacturers a few years ago was "Zombie". Even EOTech stooped low enough to make a Zombie RDS.  

EDIT:

This is what most people "in the know" think when they hear the term "Tactical" (also read as "Tacticool").

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tacticool-ar-15-1024x485.jpg

Nice Rifle. What make is that?

...before the lock.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Tactical" is 99% marketing terminology. A similar term that gained a lot of popularity with manufacturers a few years ago was "Zombie". Even EOTech stooped low enough to make a Zombie RDS.  

EDIT:

This is what most people "in the know" think when they hear the term "Tactical" (also read as "Tacticool").

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tacticool-ar-15-1024x485.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.gunsinternational.com/Tactical-Rifles.cfm?cat_id=552

They say Tactical is there a difference between Assault and Tactical. Just asking

EDIT:

All I can think of when I saw this picture is this would be a heavy SOB to carry in the brush.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Just go to Walmart and get a Colt.

Come back here and post pics of your new Assault Weapon.

Welcome to arf

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Lame troll account from Pat701???

NorCal must be watching football...
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But whatever sorry guys didn't mean to upset you. I am here to learn about the rifle and I guess I was wrong. Lets start over and stick to the subject that I asked.
View Quote

Noveske is a top of the line in regards to AR's but very pricey for your first rifle. Look at a Colt since they practically own the AR platform.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Obvious troll is obvious.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Noveske is a top of the line in regards to AR's but very pricey for your first rifle. Look at a Colt since they practically own the AR platform.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But whatever sorry guys didn't mean to upset you. I am here to learn about the rifle and I guess I was wrong. Lets start over and stick to the subject that I asked.

Haven't read the whole thread, have you ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd go with a Daniel Defense middy and use what you have left for ammo or sights.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am in the same boat as you- I CCW in Fla and shoot in jax. The AR world is new and your $ limits are mine also. I may go the DIY route, with all the reading it looks like a doable!.  Maybe with time the gurus will come out and give some pointers meanwhile - good luck
View Quote

Not a guru, but me and my room mate managed to assemble a stripped lower in about 20 minutes. With nothing but some pin punches out of my tool box and a smallish ball peen. Used the rubber holder for Allan keys to support the ears for the trigger guard, and forceps to start the bolt catch pin. You can at least assemble a lower with minimal tools your self, it is easy and fun.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Hi everyone. I hope we can start over and I hope when I post in the future we don't have these type of arguments. I am going to my local gun shop this and look at a few AR's. I really like the Noveske but I don't know if its going to be in my price range. Will see.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Enjoy your new assault rifle!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Enjoy your new assault rifle!
View Quote
Bazing!

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Read more, post less.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top