AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't realize he was in the same state as Aimsurplus
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well Like I said i am very new to the forum and ARs.  I havd never heard of Aimsurplus prior to you pointing it out to me.  I will look into that right now.  

Thanks again for the assist.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well Like I said i am very new to the forum and ARs.  I havd never heard of Aimsurplus prior to you pointing it out to me.  I will look into that right now.  

Thanks again for the assist.

Aim Surplus is good people.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Leisure_Shoot

Ok maybe a dumb question but I just have to ask.  Can I go there and purchase the firearm WITHOUT a FFL?  Do they do transfers to non FFL holders?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes.  They take walk-ins.
But beware.  It is like no "gunstore" you have ever been in.
What it is is a small warehouse with a tiny office in front, with an even tinier lobby in front of the office, that fits 6 guys if everyone takes a deep breath.

They are really an internet sales company, but they are fine if you go there.  You will need your Drivers License, and you will fill out the yellow form, like any other firearms purchase.

While you are there pick up a few battle packs of SS109 5.56 ammo, too.

Or a German K98 Mauser.

Or a P38 Walther pistol.

You can get a nice M48 Mauser rifle right now for $100, right now....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Leisure_Shoot

I lived in Springfield at one time and never knew this place existed WOW!  I think I migh make it a day and go buy a rifle and visit some old friends.  

Thanks again for your help.  I will let you know how my experence was and what I actually came home with.

Do you ever get to NE ohio?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top