Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks to both of you.  Velocity and accuracy looks good enough for my needs.
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for sharing gents.

Variable556, did you get similar groups from the IMI and BH loads, or were you simply looking to get velocity numbers?

I need to get some of this stuff ordered. If it flies as well as the BH, this will be my new, "buy it cheap, stack it deep" ammo. That is, until IMI M855 comes back to 3X.X per round again
View Quote

I didn't do any accuracy testing (unfortunately).  I didn't have time to do anything but set up the chrono out on the driveway.  I will try some accuracy testing when I get time, but that'll probably be a good while.  I just ran the shots over the chrony because not knowing was killing me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2014 4:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I didn't do any accuracy testing (unfortunately).  I didn't have time to do anything but set up the chrono out on the driveway.  I will try some accuracy testing when I get time, but that'll probably be a good while.  I just ran the shots over the chrony because not knowing was killing me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for sharing gents.

Variable556, did you get similar groups from the IMI and BH loads, or were you simply looking to get velocity numbers?

I need to get some of this stuff ordered. If it flies as well as the BH, this will be my new, "buy it cheap, stack it deep" ammo. That is, until IMI M855 comes back to 3X.X per round again

Gotcha, well thank you sir! I appreciate you burning up the ammo and sharing the results with us.

I think I'm going to place an order for a few boxes today. I'd love to snag a case, but my gun funds are tied up waiting to purchase some Geissele products
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want some!!!
View Quote

WIDENERS
$16.50/20
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The IMI ammo is GTG, 260 yards one shot through the lungs, DOA:

Link Posted: 2/17/2014 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow! Did it make it through to the other side? Did you dress it out?
Thanks for the bacon, er information!
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
It did make it through to the other side as I shot right behind his scapula and he blew out his lungs, just working on stringing him up in the barn for the next couple of hours...

Lotsa Bacon and Sausage to be made thanks to IMI.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The ole Grapple sure comes in handy on the big ones!

Link Posted: 2/17/2014 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah, the power of hydraulics. As a side note, I bet I have welded a hundred of those chain hooks onto buckets etc. over the years. It's a wonder the manf. don't do this as standard by now.  Anyway, question. What is the furthest you have had good results on game using the MK262?
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Sweet!  I knew it'd knock a piggy outa the park with a decent shot.

Congrats Skypup!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ah, the power of hydraulics. As a side note, I bet I have welded a hundred of those chain hooks onto buckets etc. over the years. It's a wonder the manf. don't do this as standard by now.  Anyway, question. What is the furthest you have had good results on game using the MK262?
View Quote

This was a looong shot for me @ 260 yards, most of my swine sniping shots are between 175-225 yards with the 556.

I welded those chain hooks and many more attachments onto the tractors with a Miller 210 MIG, great machine!
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 3:17:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Congrats Skypup!  
View Quote

When I am sniping these big ones out (not just blasting them), with a fragmenting OTM bullet like the Sierra 77 grain MatchKing in those IMI rounds there is not a chance of bone crushing penetration like with a Barnes bullet, so only cure is to slip on into the lungs and blow them both out with the heart, then they only have one breath left, the one they previously took. That takes precise shooting to make a hit like that out 260 yards in the pitch dark.

The bullet entered about two inches behind the scapula through the rib cage and disintegrated on impact showering the lungs with high speed fragments that tore them all to hell, a little too low would have hit the heart, a little too high would have hit the vertebral column, a little to the right would have hit the diaphragm, a little too left would have smashed his foreshank. It's all good when you can place a shot precisely in the boiler-room

Of course, having graduated from veterinary school some 35+ years ago, it does help to have an intimate knowledge of swine anatomy too so you can picture in your mind's eye what your carefully placed bullet is going to head into internally so that you can produce a lethal wound and not just take any shot that presents itself. These lage 350+ pound hogs are tough critters and very difficult to bring down as you know.
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#13]
IMI Sierra 77 grain MatchKing entered adjacent to elbow on the other side of the hog hitting a rib and fragmented into numerous pieces (which fell out when removing the far shoulder here in the photo) the fragments trashed both lungs and heart and embedded into the far inside shoulder:

Link Posted: 2/18/2014 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Just a pencil sized entry hole on the other side of the ribcage behind the elbow, hog was exsanguinated in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just a pencil sized entry hole on the other side of the ribcage behind the elbow, hog was exsanguinated in a heart beat.
View Quote

Only way to take a shot.  Congratulations!
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Congratulations and thanks for the information. Enjoy the vittles!
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#17]
If it were this or 223 hornady TAP 75 gn, which would you go with? Or Prvi Partisan 75 gn?
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the great read guys . I was asked about this  ammo by a friend .
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 7:22:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Love to see more more groups with this stuff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Found the bullet and jacket in the shoulder on far side of this one, will post pics of bullet later...

Link Posted: 2/21/2014 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for the pictures and report, Skypup!  No piggies in my neck of the woods.  I would really like to give them a try some time, but I'll have to travel south to warmer climates I think.

Tom
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When I am sniping these big ones out (not just blasting them), with a fragmenting OTM bullet like the Sierra 77 grain MatchKing in those IMI rounds there is not a chance of bone crushing penetration like with a Barnes bullet, so only cure is to slip on into the lungs and blow them both out with the heart, then they only have one breath left, the one they previously took. That takes precise shooting to make a hit like that out 260 yards in the pitch dark.

The bullet entered about two inches behind the scapula through the rib cage and disintegrated on impact showering the lungs with high speed fragments that tore them all to hell, a little too low would have hit the heart, a little too high would have hit the vertebral column, a little to the right would have hit the diaphragm, a little too left would have smashed his foreshank. It's all good when you can place a shot precisely in the boiler-room

Of course, having graduated from veterinary school some 35+ years ago, it does help to have an intimate knowledge of swine anatomy too so you can picture in your mind's eye what your carefully placed bullet is going to head into internally so that you can produce a lethal wound and not just take any shot that presents itself. These lage 350+ pound hogs are tough critters and very difficult to bring down as you know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats Skypup!  

Maybe I am not up to speed on this.   Is the IMI using an actual SMK?  Or is it just an iteration of it, like the Prvi and many others?
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe I am not up to speed on this.   Is the IMI using an actual SMK?  Or is it just an iteration of it, like the Prvi and many others?
View Quote

well if you read the product description you will see that it's a SMK
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Skypup  didnt even shoot the pig, she got drunk and fell a sleep
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well bub, I did read it. I read the one on the first page.  Thanks for your response.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#27]
I would have to assume it is actual Sierra Match King bullets since they mention it. I doubt IMI would skimp or fundge something like that.

I just received my case and ammo looks great. Beautiful annealing on the case, staked, sealed primers etc. I gotta wait until next week to try it. If it shoots as well as BH MK262, I'll be thrilled.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I finally received mine and pulled a bullet (one) It is a Sierra SMK 77g. The round uses a tar sealant for the bullet, and also uses a clear sealant around the case neck and primer.
The powder is a ball type and looks close to w.748, but of course, it is their own flash suppressed powder.  Powder charge was 25.4 grains, and I very carefully made sure I removed
ALL the powder from the case.  Lot# is 00235/D.  The appearance of the ammo I received is very clean and shiny, with very tiny spots from the tar sealant, exactly like LC ball ammunition
of various bullet types. The tiny spots of sealant cannot be felt, but can be removed with a cloth, although I never will bother. The tips of the Sierra SMK are exactly the same as all the
Sierra SMK's I have ever used. All this IMI ammunition I have inspected is identical to the ammunition in the photographs in earlier posts.

Link Posted: 2/23/2014 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Went shooting last weekend and had a buddy along so I had him try some in his Rock River varmint.  It has a 20" 1x9 barrel with a Wylde chamber.  Was pleasantly surprised to find out this barrel stabilized this load!  We shot it at steel out to 440 yds and it did fine.
This is a five shot group I had him shoot at 100.  The dot is 1"

Link Posted: 2/23/2014 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]
What optic?
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#31]
First of all. FINALLY a decent day to go to the range, about 45 degrees, very light wind with some sunshine. Please take into account these groups are from a new shooter(less than 500rds) using a stock 16" Sig M400 (1 in 7 twist)with 1x4 Burris Xtac (also less than 500rds through gun) zero'd with .223 75gr match PPU. I post this trying to be helpful and am well aware that I'm not a very good shooter,my rifle is not match grade and last but not least(at least to some on here) I am a 13'er( LOL,supposed to be funny,insert your own joke as i'm sure some will, I will laugh(if funny) and not act all "butt hurt"). Hope this is useful. 100yds, IMI .556 77gr SMK    

As you can see, group 1, not bad (for me at least), group 2, pretty much a complete suck,not the ammo or guns fault I'm sure, group 3, had a nice one going until that last low one,, group 4, not terrible but nothing to be proud of, group 5, somewhere in between #'s 2 and 4.
Side note: Met the new Rangemaster yesterday. First thing out of his mouth when I pulled the IMI boxes out of my bag was " that stuffs dirty, I wouldn't shoot it in my gun". I informed him it wouldn't fit in the .17 HMR he was shooting . I don't think he thought it was as funny as I did.
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
First of all. FINALLY a decent day to go to the range, about 45 degrees, very light wind with some sunshine. Please take into account these groups are from a new shooter(less than 500rds) using a stock 16" Sig M400 (1 in 7 twist)with 1x4 Burris Xtac (also less than 500rds through gun) zero'd with .223 75gr match PPU. I post this trying to be helpful and am well aware that I'm not a very good shooter,my rifle is not match grade and last but not least(at least to some on here) I am a 13'er( LOL,supposed to be funny,insert your own joke as i'm sure some will, I will laugh(if funny) and not act all "butt hurt"). Hope this is useful. 100yds, IMI .556 77gr SMK    

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/engle086/IMI55677grSMK_zps545e9763.jpg

As you can see, group 1, not bad (for me at least), group 2, pretty much a complete suck,not the ammo or guns fault I'm sure, group 3, had a nice one going until that last low one,, group 4, not terrible but nothing to be proud of, group 5, somewhere in between #'s 2 and 4.
Side note: Met the new Rangemaster yesterday. First thing out of his mouth when I pulled the IMI boxes out of my bag was " that stuffs dirty, I wouldn't shoot it in my gun". I informed him it wouldn't fit in the .17 HMR he was shooting . I don't think he thought it was as funny as I did.
View Quote

That's not bad for a new shooter with factory ammo in a stock gun running an Xtac.  Good job 13'er!   Tell the Rangemaster I said he's full of shit, then offer to help pound a round of your IMI into whatever he's running that day.LOL
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone here got a precision rig to run this stuff through?

No offense to the shooters, for the capabilities of thier gear, they are shooring well.

However I would love to see a real test of the ammo.
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Ty for the kind words Variable, better be careful, you probably won't get banned but possibly shunned by a few on here.LOL
As for the Rangemaster, what do you think he will say about the MK318 I just picked up on the EE? Although I need to keep the peace so to speak as the range is less than 7 miles from my house and therefore very convenient. Old Rangemaster was a Vietnam Vet. who could hit a gnat on a fly's ass with anything he was shooting(usually with irons, very impressive)but he had  some differences of opinion with a few of the board members and resigned. Still get to drink coffee with him in the mornings though and try to leech some more knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I did some very limited testing of this ammo compared to Colt Defense (BHA) 77gr 5.56mm which I can only assume is MK 262 Mod 1 re-badged due to the annealed cases, WCC NATO brass and crimped primers.  Also shot BHA 77g Blue box (remanufactured), Hornady 75g TAP, and Federal 69g GMM.

Rifle is a 20" 1/7 twist Compass Lake SDM-R barrel with the Superior Barrels "Hard Blue".  Free floated rail, bipod, Chip McCormick single stage trigger, and a 5.5-20x Nightforce scope in a Larue LT104 mount.  She's a shooter.

I didn't have a chrono, but BHA 77gr Mk 262 has previously run 2850 through this gun.  That was in hot weather, but the ammo was kept in the shade.  Seemed a bit quick to me and the accuracy really wasn't astouding either.  Certainly not sub MOA.

All shots were in 5 round strings shot from the magazine prone off of the bipod at 100yds and reasonably quickly.  Squeeze, breathe, reset trigger, breathe, squeeze.  

Accuracy Results in the order fired:

IMI Mk 262 "Razor Core"   .75"
Colt Defense BHA             .50"
BHA 77g Blue Box            .60"
Hornady 75g TAP             2.0"  (yes, that horrible.  My gun apparently HATES this stuff)
Federal 69g GMM             2.5"  (clearly not a fan of this rather spendy round either)

Checking my data book the last Federal round left the tube roughly 90 rounds after the last cleaning (just over 1500 rounds on this tube) and since the last two groups were opening up and were also highly respected loads, I decided to follow up with a final group from IMI which printed .60

Granted, the Colt Defense stuff is a tad more accurate in my gun, but not enough to justify the extra cost IMHO.  I hope to chrono these two on Thursday weather permitting, but the Colt clearly prints higher than any other load tested.  

Saleen
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 12:29:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
-----snip-----

Saleen
View Quote

Your pic no worky for me.  Cutting and pasting so I can see it:

Looks pretty good to me!
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 4:04:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Excellent data!
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What optic?
View Quote

Leupy MarkAR 6x18

Link Posted: 2/27/2014 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#39]
More data from today.

Since I had already determined that the accuracy was acceptable to me, today I was mainly focusing on gathering some data from my chrono.  Groups were shot without any monumental attempts for tiny groups, and were shot in two strings of 10 both suppressed and unsuppressed with IMI and BHA / Colt Defense rounds.  I didn't break out the Kestral to get THAT anal about the data, but I'm roughly at sea level and both the ambient and ammo temps were 40-45 degrees (all shooting in the shade).

What I learned:

IMI "Razor Core"

Unsuppressed  2787 fps      18.0 SD      71.0 ES
Suppressed      2807 fps      17.8 SD      66.0 ES

Colt Defense  

Unsuppressed   2725 fps      16.2 SD     54.0 ES
Suppressed       2732 fps      13.9 SD     49.0 ES

It would seem that the IMI is as hot as the BHA MK 262 that I tested a couple of years ago.  That ammo ran 2850 on average out of this gun, but the accuracy was unacceptable and the ambient temperature was bouncing around 100 degrees.  I haven't dissected the IMI stuff, but the BHA stuff had ball powder that looked EXACTLY like TAC, so I have to think that the temperature differential today may have caused the rounds to run a bit slower.  What remains to be seen is if the accuracy holds once summer gets here, but that's a story for another time.  IMI published the velocity of this ammo at 2740 fps and it clearly runs faster than that.  What I don't know is the twist and barrel length for that data, but my suspicion would be a standard 20" 1/7.

Though I wasn't shooting for accuracy, I was using a constant hold and as the test progressed I noted the groups seemed to be opening up some.  Looking at my log book I noted that I was nearing 200 rounds without cleaning or lubrication, and with more than half of that shot suppressed the whole gun was pretty gunky.  I figured that the best way to cool the gun was to clean it and then settle down for some final zeroing before spinning the turrets and resetting the zero stop on my NF, and the results blew me away.

From a cold clean bore, I shot a 3 shot group 2.25 inches low that measured .269 at 100 (pretty close to where the IMI was printing a couple of weeks ago but much tighter) so I dialed up 6 clicks and shot a 5 shot group that measured .303 just under the bullseye so (guess I should have dialed 7 up instead of 6).  

I was stunned.

I don't expect it to keep shooting this way because life isn't that kind to me but if it just keeps shooting sub MOA and can hold that standard for 75-100 rounds without opening up, I cannot reasonably expect to do better with my hand loads.  I have another 1000 rounds of this stuff on the way, and I plan to rat-hole cash immediately as it becomes available to get another 1000 rounds of this to fall back on.  

Thank you IMI for an awesome and affordable MK 262 Mod 1 round!  The SD and ES numbers aren't stunning, but they clearly don't tell the whole story on this ammo.

Saleen
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

More data from today.

Since I had already determined that the accuracy was acceptable to me, today I was mainly focusing on gathering some data from my chrono.  Groups were shot without any monumental attempts for tiny groups, and were shot in two strings of 10 both suppressed and unsuppressed with IMI and BHA / Colt Defense rounds.  I didn't break out the Kestral to get THAT anal about the data, but I'm roughly at sea level and both the ambient and ammo temps were 40-45 degrees (all shooting in the shade).

What I learned:

IMI "Razor Core"

Unsuppressed  2787 fps      18.0 SD      71.0 ES

Suppressed      2807 fps      17.8 SD      66.0 ES
Colt Defense  

Unsuppressed   2725 fps      16.2 SD     54.0 ES

Suppressed       2732 fps      13.9 SD     49.0 ES

It would seem that the IMI is as hot as the BHA MK 262 that I tested a couple of years ago.  That ammo ran 2850 on average out of this gun, but the accuracy was unacceptable and the ambient temperature was bouncing around 100 degrees.  I haven't dissected the IMI stuff, but the BHA stuff had ball powder that looked EXACTLY like TAC, so I have to think that the temperature differential today may have caused the rounds to run a bit slower.  What remains to be seen is if the accuracy holds once summer gets here, but that's a story for another time.  IMI published the velocity of this ammo at 2740 fps and it clearly runs faster than that.  What I don't know is the twist and barrel length for that data, but my suspicion would be a standard 20" 1/7.

Though I wasn't shooting for accuracy, I was using a constant hold and as the test progressed I noted the groups seemed to be opening up some.  Looking at my log book I noted that I was nearing 200 rounds without cleaning or lubrication, and with more than half of that shot suppressed the whole gun was pretty gunky.  I figured that the best way to cool the gun was to clean it and then settle down for some final zeroing before spinning the turrets and resetting the zero stop on my NF, and the results blew me away.

From a cold clean bore, I shot a 3 shot group 2.25 inches low that measured .269 at 100 (pretty close to where the IMI was printing a couple of weeks ago but much tighter) so I dialed up 6 clicks and shot a 5 shot group that measured .303 just under the bullseye so (guess I should have dialed 7 up instead of 6).  

I was stunned.

http://rs97.pbsrc.com/albums/l211/saleen9165/General%20stuff/Mk%20262%20Ammo/IMI2-27big_zps9a69a664.jpg~c200?t=1393530336

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/saleen9165/General%20stuff/Mk%20262%20Ammo/IMI2-27A_zps5ff24af5.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/saleen9165/General%20stuff/Mk%20262%20Ammo/IMI2-27B_zps89d24d93.jpg

I don't expect it to keep shooting this way because life isn't that kind to me but if it just keeps shooting sub MOA and can hold that standard for 75-100 rounds without opening up, I cannot reasonably expect to do better with my hand loads.  I have another 1000 rounds of this stuff on the way, and I plan to rat-hole cash immediately as it becomes available to get another 1000 rounds of this to fall back on.  

Thank you IMI for an awesome and affordable MK 262 Mod 1 round!  The SD and ES numbers aren't stunning, but they clearly don't tell the whole story on this ammo.

Saleen
View Quote
Thanks for sharing. I need to order some of this stuff, stat.

Link Posted: 2/27/2014 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks Saleen.

Me and a buddy put back 1k each, but I wish I could order more.
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 2:32:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Has anybody done a side by side comparison with the BH MK262 Mod1 seconds made by BH's? That would be the true comparison for me. The BH's was sub MOA in my RR 1/8 twist guns. I have both ammo but am having some back issues and can't get to range right now.
JR
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Has anybody done a side by side comparison with the BH MK262 Mod1 seconds made by BH's? That would be the true comparison for me. The BH's was sub MOA in my RR 1/8 twist guns. I have both ammo but am having some back issues and can't get to range right now.
JR
View Quote

Check seven posts up
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#45]
That's stupid grouping. I've got to get some. Recently bought 120 rounds of Hornady TAP 75gr .223. I feel like I wasted my money reading this.

Effective range only slightly better than M193.

Its either this or Federal Fusion. I want effective range and accuracy.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#46]
I also want Lethality.. Accuracy is primary too. Saw a lot of post of groups that were only adequate. The BH MK 262 is easily sub MIA in my 1/8 twist Eylde. Hoping this will be as good.
JR
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Hello all. Long time hunter/shooter, first time gun forum poster.

I have been wondering about this new IMI round and googled upon this thread.
Thanks for the reviews.
Look forward to running some through the Colt.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hornady 75g TAP             2.0"  (yes, that horrible.  My gun apparently HATES this stuff)

Saleen
View Quote

Off topic here but....regarding the problems with TAP 75 gr might be the weird looking olgive of the projo.  I noticed the super performance 75gr has a differ olgive, longer. Wonder if that is the problem?

Funny thing is my LWRC 18" M6a3 shoots both rounds very well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 2:30:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I also want Lethality.. Accuracy is primary too. Saw a lot of post of groups that were only adequate. The BH MK 262 is easily sub MIA in my 1/8 twist Eylde. Hoping this will be as good.
JR
View Quote

Go a page or so back--guy posted plenty of pics of very dead piggys.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top