BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll have to read that!!  Thank you for posting that!
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe with a silencer? What's the benefit?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally finished the 9.2" upper. It's replacing my PSA 10.5". I was having a hard time finding the right handguard because of the gas block position on the barrel. I wanted the handguard to cover the gas block but leave the threads exposed for my silencer. I went with a BCM Alpha 8". A 7" was too short, and I didn't want to have to cut down the 9"

It still leaves a little bit of the gas block exposed, but it's close enough.
View Quote
KAC makes a URX rail that is 8.5" long.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

KAC makes a URX rail that is 8.5" long.
View Quote
That URX 4 is sweet!! Wish I had the spare cash, it would be perfect.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't had a chance to shoot the 9" yet. Maybe some time next week.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Great to hear the barrel is working out, I have been very interested in picking one up. Almost bought a 14.8 from them last weekend at a gun show but recent bills have curtailed my frivolous spending for a bit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]
A few of my buddies and I have the 16 rifle gas and it shoots awesome for all of us. I've been hitting them up for a 11.5-12.5 midlength for a while and they are supposedly dropping them very soon. going to be a great suppressor host SBR setup.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Great to hear the barrel is working out, I have been very interested in picking one up. Almost bought a 14.8 from them last weekend at a gun show but recent bills have curtailed my frivolous spending for a bit.
View Quote
It sucks when life intervenes.

I'm interested to know the max life of these barrels. If it's close to the same as other barrels I think it's a real good deal for a little over $200.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A few of my buddies and I have the 16 rifle gas and it shoots awesome for all of us. I've been hitting them up for a 11.5-12.5 midlength for a while and they are supposedly dropping them very soon. going to be a great suppressor host SBR setup.
View Quote
I'll be all over that if/when it happens.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 11:37:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like they told me the truth. It's a 12 inch midlength in either nitride or stainless.

Nitrided 12 inch

Their adjustable gas block looks interesting as well. I have a build in mind but not sure if the gas block idea I have is going to work with the geissele MK4 Federal rail. Might have to ask some folks in the SBR forum or in one of the geissele threads.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looks like they told me the truth. It's a 12 inch midlength in either nitride or stainless.

Nitrided 12 inch

Their adjustable gas block looks interesting as well. I have a build in mind but not sure if the gas block idea I have is going to work with the geissele MK4 Federal rail. Might have to ask some folks in the SBR forum or in one of the geissele threads.
View Quote
Looks good. Time to spend more money.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top