User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2006 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Im in for a few, depending on final product and price.
Link Posted: 8/5/2006 5:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't received a single email from someone willing to sell me a waffle mag.

I guess I'll have to buy one of those $350 ones if I'm to get this project rolling(sigh).
Link Posted: 8/5/2006 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike,

Do you need it permanently, and is it going to get damaged/destoryed?  Maybe you could work a 'loaner' deal with someone in exchange for a couple of free new production waffles or some other product you sell(?)

Link Posted: 8/5/2006 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]
The engineers don't need to do a "deconstruction" to get the numbers, but I don't feel comfortable borrowing collectors items because sh#t happens.

I won't have possesion of it during the process, therefore I can't guarantee its safety.

Link Posted: 8/5/2006 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#5]
If they look good I'd certainly be in for some.  Hard to say for sure how many without knowing price, but given they were well done I would throw $100-$150 at them.  I'm guessing that would get between 2 and 6.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be in for at least 6, maybe more depending on price.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd be in for atleast 2 but maybe more.

CJ
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The following assumes that the mags are, at a glance, identical with the original (floor plate excepted):

If they were reasonably priced, say, no more than double what a new Colt 20 round mag costs, I'd be in for a half-dozen.

If they were closer to the standard price for a new 30-round mag by Colt or a mil contractor, I'd probably be in for a dozen.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top