AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Former .mil, currently a armchair commando and killer of soda cans

I'm with him For years after being discharged from the Army (95B), I never thought I'd want to handle another M16 until I fondled one at a gun show, the rest is history.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I normally make the hire list but not the first hired. It seems like if the department hires four people I am 7th on the list.  Darn!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Gun nut!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#4]
You're missing choices and that's why Gun Nut has the highest score.

I purchased my AR for the purpose of SHTF (New Orleans scenario, or any other disaster whether natural or man-made).

I was previously for AWB, etc. but it's clear that in America, guns are part of the culture, reflected in the constituion, and more and more practical and relevant.

Gun control is fine to allow lawful use, and keep it out of criminals. I never thought I would ever own one, but now I do, practice, and know how to use them.

Because there is no SHTF category (maybe phrase it: Civillian Self-Defense), I voted Gun Nut!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Bedpartner.  I sleep with her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I gotta say I carry a Colt M4 at work but I use my Stag CAR build at home more. I hunt with it and usually carry it on my tractor or in my jeep when I am out working on fences,cutting fire wood etc. So far I have taken foxes,coyotes,wild dogs,skunks,possoms,deer and three domestic hogs with this rifle and and a prior build that my brother now owns. I would have voted hunting if it was an option. Because, that is where I use one the most even though I carry at work.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Mine is for the inevitable hordes of zombies that will one day infest our cities and decimate our populations except for the few prepared with a rifle and 5,000 rounds of ammo.hr

hinking.gif Scheit!! will all of the zombies in New orleans right now do I have to have 5000 rounds? I've only got 1000 right now...:-(
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I love the look of the black rifle, it's military usage and I enjoy target shooting with it and in recent years I look at the AR as my primary weapon in home defense and all other SHTF situations.

I have complete faith in the AR to protect my love ones and myself and I have taken two tactical carbine courses to give me the edge over the rabble I would be facing in an urban enviroment.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Former military.  Future military and/or law enforcement.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Current military.

Max
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top