AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Semi or Select?

Look at the pics, what do you think?  He would spend all that money on a select fire rifle and not have it marked?  Duh.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WTF some people take this  critisism way to serious. Can u imagine the shit I would have got if i would have posted pics of my cheap savage tactical 223 (which by the way shooting for acuracy I ll put it up against any AR15 HK or whatever else high priced shit u want to bring looser buys beer).

We would love to see pictures of you're Savage tactical rifle.  Please post them in the Armory under Precision Rifles, and all will be well in the world.

If 48thHighlander had posted this thread in the Armory, under Heckler & Koch, instead of on the AR Discussion board, he would have gotten nothing but praise for his firearms.

Most of us have a great appreciation for all things that go bang.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top