BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot it Friday using a DMR build with Stealth 20 inch barrel.

Only hit 48 of 50. Off hand is a work in progress.
It dawned on me too late to bring a clear backer, in my haste to get to the range.
Will re shoot it with clear backer someday.
2 - Out
5 - 7 ring
8 - 8 ring
24- 9 ring
7 - 10 ring
7 - X ring
50 total
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm tagging this thread. My usual range is indoor and only goes to 25yds, but I should be able to get out to a range that I can shoot up to 200 this weekend. If so, I'll post my results. Got a 16" rifle and a 11.5" pistol I'll shoot with.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I will get out and try this at some point in the near future if I remember to.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it! A good old fashioned put up or shut up. I'm in. As soon as possible I'll get to the range and do it on video. I'm thinking I'll break out the Colt AR15A4 and irons for this one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it! A good old fashioned put up or shut up. I'm in. As soon as possible I'll get to the range and do it on video. I'm thinking I'll break out the Colt AR15A4 and irons for this one.
View Quote
Not me.  My fixed iron AR is at my other place in the safe.  I only have LPVs and red dots on hand.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not me.  My fixed iron AR is at my other place in the safe.  I only have LPVs and red dots on hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But that's the great thing about this challenge, it's practical accuracy. More about the artist than the brush .
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Round 2 Shot on 09/15/2018
Thanks to the GF challenge I have figured out a good off hand hold today!
Next time out goal will be 50 0f 50 on target.
Ran the 20 DMR once again today. She's a Aero M4E1 Upper with a 20 LaRue Stealth barrel, Cav Comp
mated with a Del-ton lower.

2 - out
7 - 8 ring
19 - 9 ring
16 - 10 ring
6 - X ring
50 Total
**Improvement: Zero 7 ring hits; Increase X ring by 2; Increase 10 ring hits by 9

NOTICE: Shooting Factory loads 55 grain  Hornady HP by Frontier Cartridge. Dangerous round!!
https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/My-AR-exploded-in-my-face-today--Can-anyone-tell-me-why-/66-731445/
Rest of the lot is NOT going to the range after reading the thread.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Frozen grapefruit anyone?
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Frozen (and snowy) grapefruit challenge by weeks end LOL.
Bucks will be in full rut by end of week!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top