User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Chill dudes, for the sake of the thread.  There is a lot of good information being exchanged here and I think both companies have done a lot of successful commerce here on the board.  I also think that the testing and contribution of board members is helpful to the process.  Hell, not only are our tax dollars at work but our private incomes! Everybody wins, including the folks who use this stuff to stay alive.

That being said, I really want to know what Tom has up his sleeve.  I also am finding that my original question about why the KAC MRE system stays so cool is supported by decent science.  Also why the SIR system is good too, although quite a bit different from the KAC system it might have similar thermal properterties under actual use.  A hybrid might be a neat solution.  I do think the SIR had some advantages in terms of being able to access the barrel/gas tube etc with less hassle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Chill dudes, for the sake of the thread.  There is a lot of good information being exchanged here and I think both companies have done a lot of successful commerce here on the board.  

Please do not equate any 3dtk info, at the low level wiseguy C4 grant.  Most of the thread was in science, and the focus has not been on any particular hand guard or other product, most has to do with heat transfer, and barrels.                                                                                                                                                       "Both Companies"? I don't see where that comes from, the 80% was  science, untill the Howard Stern mentality represented is C4, and nothing to do with science chimed in with attacks, as typical, must interupt dangerous to sales, facts and science.
"                                                                                                                                                           Chill dudes," read back a bit, and see who always starts the ignorant unproductive crap"!
Per typical on the web. , certain people don't like equipment facts, nor want valuable info from ref. books, etc. pointed out, the facts can hurt sales if members have all the tech info.

Like so many other times, good things started on this web. is destroyed by the same few sales hustlers, with "I have some in stock promotions".
This web. has become so low in it's focus, science and book talk isn't allowed anymore without being attacked, what a shame, for those who do want to learn.
Jack

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:26:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The thread is titled quite different than you have just sighted, typical again of your twisting and or turning facts. Your the one selling things, not I, in fact I submitted some discussion along with many others. You interject nothing that has any sense or to the issue at hand. You interject that I must be someone you have an issue with at ARMS.  I have said or proposed anything, reference related to weapons over heat issues, period.
If you have an issue with someone, anywhere, you like personal attacks. Well take it else where.
You just admitted above that you do this, and commence this kind of nonsense, mostly cause of your issue of money first. We have all seen you say thank you "Jack", when we agreed, but if it might threaten sales of something you are selling, you then call me dick.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth depending where you can make money, via self aggrandizement, and too many false or half truths. I sell nothing and haven’t provided my name like a lot of other people on here, but you must feel threatened by facts, and 3rdtk info. isn't the only source, or you wouldn't attack.
If you have some technical or scientific to ask, by all means lets hear it, not your continuous changing of the subject.
If you ever really read the Crane program, you wouldn't come out looking like such an ass of what the three awardees were doing in regards to the gov't needs and as the program was issued. Maybe someone can post it up here. If  read it, it will tell all that has been posted to include any changes, that's how the gov't do things. Now if you have privilege info, then please divulge your source so we can verify your claim of knowing more than the gov't have posted in regards of those three companies. For your info, what you just claimed is not only stupid, but ignorant of how procurement regs. work., but there again, your less than objective spiel against ARMS is typical of your hate mongering if truth and facts threaten your cash flow.
Suggest you try telling us all you know about heat transfer, and all those big words, R&D facts and numbers, insteaf of hate mongering as it suits you, against someone you don't know here or elswhere.
Contribute something in science that might help our soldies, you might even feel good about yourself.
Jack

Dick, the fact is that you push ARMS products and never announce who you are. As I said, tell everyone what company you represent and I will leave you alone. You are providing a Disservice by telling everyone that the SIR is the best and NOT telling them who you represent! I sell ARMS and DD products so it isn't about taking money out of my pocket any way shape or form!

If you like the truth so much then start by announcing what company you own. I also look forward to seeing proof that the Govt bought ANY of your rails in this last award to DD, KAC and ARMS.

So keep on topic, while the Sir uses a plastic lower the top section is metal. It is also heavier and more expensive than some of the other rails mentioned. It is also have a tremendous amount of flex in it. So even if the Sir DID allow the barrel to run 20% cooler it still isn't worth it IMHO.

Good Shootin,

C4

Just can't get dick of your mind and out of your mouth can you grant!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:50:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Dick, the fact is that you push ARMS products and never announce who you are. As I said, tell everyone what company you represent and I will leave you alone. You are providing a Disservice by telling everyone that the SIR is the best and NOT telling them who you represent! I sell ARMS and DD products so it isn't about taking money out of my pocket any way shape or form!

If you like the truth so much then start by announcing what company you own. I also look forward to seeing proof that the Govt bought ANY of your rails in this last award to DD, KAC and ARMS.

My god man......let it go.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top