User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What a poser. In the Army we use 100 mph tape for our needs.

Yeah, and I'll bet that green "duct tape" cost the taxpayers 10.00 a roll!
Masking works just fine at a small fraction of the price.

ROCK ON Doc!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I assure you there was no posing going on.  He did not know I took the pictures until after the match.

I WAS in the Army, and I would never begrudge someone for coming out to a match like that and having fun.  Its nice to have the gear in the rear.  For a fella like Dr. No, he could likely give up his job and swear in as a Police officer, or join the military, but he like me does not want to give up a high dollar job for LCF and some fun.  Why would he?  He is too damn smart.  You can have both.  Its not like he dresses up like this and roams the streets with a Navy Seal shirt on claiming to be an OPERATOR like so many asswhipes do.  He makes no claims to be anything but a guy who likes guns and gear .  To boot he and I for that matter can pop off as many rounds, put the eotech where we want, and do what we want as free men without some ahole telling us what to do.  

You had better start dressing down the WWI and II, civil war re-enactors, or every guy with an M4 clone as posers too.  

No posers here, just having a blast!!!  Jealous?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess Omega-metroid has never been to an Airsoft or paint ball scurmish.

And he missed the main point... IT'S ALL ABOUT FUN!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#3]

...if you don't practice anything, you're just another boob with a shiny chunk of metal!  -- Doc

Now there's a signature line!
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Now this is some cool stuff! I had no idea that there were comps of this nature. Is this just a Texas thing or are such events spread throughout the country?

Link Posted: 7/27/2004 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I have found this thread most enlightening.  I just got back into the shooting hobby/sport a couple of months ago and where the sport has come is just very exciting to me.  Whether they have weak points or not with respect to the rules, these IDPA matches seem to be an excellent way to practice with your weapons, stay in good physical condition, and have fun.  I will have to look into this in my area.  (I have a bunch of gear left from 20+ years with the Army.  So I could put it to good use also.)
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Great pics, looks like fun.  Anyone know if they have any of these matches in Michigan?
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Doc that is one heck of a set-up you are running, but you already knew that.

(I need to move to the great state of Texas after college, or transfer hmmmm)
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Resq47: I'm liking what I've got so far. I've already moved a few things around and settled on this rig. The only thing I've yet to do is work in confined areas with it - I view this setup as more of a direct-action, door kicking type of rig. The open-topped pouches and thick middle don't make themselves condusive to foresty activities. I really modeled this setup after several EP contractors, so that will give you an idea. Once I take the pro-tac class in October, I will have a much better idea how this baby will run in tight areas. I'll probably post a review of my gear in that class review as well.

No need to be jealous, you're more than welcome to come live in Texas. Lots of room for folks who are handy with a weapon

I'm still in the lurking stage of purchase planning on a chest setup.  Since it won't be a duty item I'm looking for 3-gun end-users for examples, and I like the thought behind your setup.  I'm sorta leaning towards the TT MAV as a baseline, but...  All of my training has been Safari 6004 thigh rig based with a bit of 870 for flavor.  Enough time to know that rifles and medics don't jive in the civy arena  Awful hard to even drill for care when you're trying to maintain a slung weapon.  

In the event that your moniker isn't just that, any anecdotal local dirt you have on Austin-Travis EMS?  
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
img56.exs.cx/img56/4757/Dr_No_Tactical.jpg

Why is his telephone shaped like a pistol?

I wouldn't want to answer that phone!

BANG!
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#11]

HeavyMetal inquires:

***You could ask these guys.... Maybe they have an opinion on the subject...

http://myweb.cableone.net/1934/1934/MEUSOC-Gemtechlanyards.jpg

Kel (Who also likes Gemtech TRL Lanyards a lot)
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I think that was a funny way of asking why the lanyard.  I'm curious to, is it to keep from loosing the pistol if you drop it or something?
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I think that was a funny way of asking why the lanyard. I'm curious to, is it to keep from loosing the pistol if you drop it or something?

Yes.  To learn more about gear visit one of the following -

www.awrm.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
lightfighter.net/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&
www.texasminutemen.org/forum/
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or was it an IDPA match..... I get the two confused..... must be the vauge rules about cover and silly rules relating to how and where reloads must be accomplished - but I digress.

IDPA is certainly not a two-way range. Let there be no mistake about it.

Vague rules about cover? How is having more than 80% of your body behind cover vague?

"Silly rules" about reloading? What part of 'reloading behind cover' and 'not leaving ammo on the ground' is sillly? These 'rules' may not apply 100% of the time, but I'd venture to say that they are pretty good standards to go by.

Whatever gripes you may have with certain rules, there's no better way to practice shooting on the move, engaging multiple targets, using cover, and shooting in odd positions than IDPA. If you really disagree that strongly with their rules, do it YOUR way and take the penalty. If you're shooting to practice saving your own ass, you shouldn't care what your score is. Either way, if you don't practice anything, you're just another boob with a shiny chunk of metal!

Doc

I'd like to have areas of cover marked by carpet remnants in real life.

Not leaving ammo on the ground, is game like. I've read, and been trained, on reloading methods to accomadate that rule. All of them are more cumbersome, and slower, than getting the empty/partially empty mag out, and getting the new mag in.

Before someone says, but you spend less time with a mag out......................yeah, yeah, you spend A LOT more time with your support hand off the gun. Unless you shoot 1 handed during quals, training, practice, etc. at least as much as 2 handed, you PROBABLY won't shoot 1 handed under stress.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Do you have a picture of it with the PVS 14 mounted? how does it fit with all that stuff up there!
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Drav: I had my 14.5" upper set up like that - BUIS & Eotech mounted at the edge of the flattop, battery compartment snuggled up against the M4 handguards. I really liked the setup for more of a field role - it was light, easy to handle, and stable when holding the magwell. Sight acquisition was fast and reliable if you had a good cheek weld. Sometimes simple is better when you have to haul stuff around a lot. :)

Having a RIS out front opens up a lot more options, but does make the weapon significantly heavier and balanced differently. Depending on what role you're looking to employ your weapon in will help dictate what you need to put on it.

WizardOfAhs: You can check out www.idpa.com for a local club in your area. Not everyone puts on these matches with rifles, but pistol competitions are everywhere in the USA. You can always make a trip down to God's Country (Texas for you yankees ) and shoot with us!

KClapp: Couldn't have said it better. Thank you for your service, sir.

Resq47: I am also looking at participating at a few of the big three gun matches, especially the ones that are a bit more 'hardcore', in that you have to port all your gear between every stage without a wheelbarrow. :) If I do that, I'll need to be able to run shotgun shells as well, so I'll have to figure out a way to employ those. The 3 M4/3pistol may come off and be replaced with 3 TT singles & shotguns on the outside. I like the TT MAV - it's a good LBE setup, and comfy to boot. Definitely a good option if you're not looking for your rig to carry your hard armor as well.

Stick with what you train with! The 6004 is a great rig, and is solid and dependable. The retention is also great, especially if you're in a medic role and need to be concentrating on other things.

Sorry, I'm not a real doctor either. :) I stole this from Ian Fleming's book ... I do know several Austin FD guys out here who might be able to answer some questions, though. You looking to move down to our neck of the woods?

kel: Always good to know you're lurking in the shadows. BTW, all those apps I was telling you about are coming to fruition. I have an interview with one place on the 16th, and am waiting for another to be scheduled. I still may come bug you for a job one of these days. Do you guys have any cool patches made up that you want to hook me up with? I'll be a logo whore and a toy demoer for nothin.

StewartTR: It was originally designed for military folks who are working out in the bush or over the water. A wrong bump on a simple retention device and your pistol ends up in the murky deep. I'm not sure it's the most appropriate thing to have hanging on there for me, but I like it as an added piece of security for now. It my move to my 'greener' rig once I get this all settled in.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'd like to have areas of cover marked by carpet remnants in real life.

Not leaving ammo on the ground, is game like. I've read, and been trained, on reloading methods to accomadate that rule. All of them are more cumbersome, and slower, than getting the empty/partially empty mag out, and getting the new mag in.

Before someone says, but you spend less time with a mag out......................yeah, yeah, you spend A LOT more time with your support hand off the gun. Unless you shoot 1 handed during quals, training, practice, etc. at least as much as 2 handed, you PROBABLY won't shoot 1 handed under stress.  

I agree, the carpet markings would be convienant. It was muddy, and we were more concerned with safety - someone sliding or slamming their knee on a rock. Not everyone was geared up - I think I was one of the few that actually had knee pads on. Then again, in *real* life, I'd probably be in boxers with a 12 gauge. Isn't that a horrible image?

Not leaving ammo on the ground could be appropriate in certain situations. Personally, I'm not going to be dicking with my ammunition feeding device unless a) it's empty, or b) there's a large lull in the fight in which I feel safe enough to only have one round in the gun. The more you practicing doing mag changes, the faster you will become. YMMV. This isn't quite a big deal with larger capacity magazines, but becomes more of an ammunition management issue with lower-caps. Depending on who you are and what you do, leaving ammo on the ground may not be an option. If you're a SWAT team, drop it and go! You've got lots of backup! If you're in the military, you may need those empty magazines later so you can reload them. You may not want to leave ammo for your enemy to use against you. It's all about what you're up to at the time.

Tac loads are just another tool in the tool box. If you never practice them, they're worthless. I'd rather have lots of tools that I'm good with that I have the option of using than only one or two which don't give me a lot of flexibility. My .02$.

RustedAce: Not where I am right now. Unfortunately, it rests a bit too low for my tastes. I am thinking about picking up one of the LaRue setups to elevate the 14 to a better level, but I have a few other toys that have a higher priority right now. Usually when I'm using it now, I run it on a head rig, using the laser for aiming. It's flexible and I don't have to worry about playing the cheek-weld game.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Doc,

Were you running any plates in your Callahan?  

I had to put a plate in the back of my Wasatch to counter-balance the weight of the mags in the front.  It made the vest a lot hotter, and gave me even more respect for those who are in Iraq now.

(I didn't wear the Wasatch at the match, because I'm still experiementing with loadout.)
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Zmeja: Yep, sure was. Front & Back. It helps counter balance, as you said, and also keeps things from getting too flimsy and moving around where you don't want them.

You're absolutely right about it getting hot. Just think about putting full wrap-around IIIA armor on underneath that as well. Cap that off with 110+ degree weather. Those guys get some serious respect for surviving in that, not to mention fighting in it.

I had a Wasatch before the Callahan. It didn't work out for me for a few reasons, most of which being I'm too small of a guy. :) The Wee-Satch that Gene is going to put out soon might be a better answer, but overall I'm liking the Callahan design a bit better.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#21]
DrNo,

What plates are you running?  I'm thinking about getting the Callahan, but I'm not sure what plates to go with.
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I have a set of Point Blank Deltas (IV). They're the old steel type, which means they weigh in at 9 lbs each. :) That kind of sucks, but hey. The price was right. If I ever have to do serious work, I'll go grab a set of ceramics. For now I'll train with the heavier stuff. It's much easier to fight lighter that way.

There's a BA company in Austin that I need to go check out soon. www.bulletproofme.com. It'd be nice to get sized and have everything just right, and be able to walk out with it. Then again, if I get the jobs I'm looking for, they'll give me all the armor I need. Sigh. Too many toys.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Drav: I had my 14.5" upper set up like that - BUIS & Eotech mounted at the edge of the flattop, battery compartment snuggled up against the M4 handguards. I really liked the setup for more of a field role - it was light, easy to handle, and stable when holding the magwell. Sight acquisition was fast and reliable if you had a good cheek weld. Sometimes simple is better when you have to haul stuff around a lot. :)

Having a RIS out front opens up a lot more options, but does make the weapon significantly heavier and balanced differently. Depending on what role you're looking to employ your weapon in will help dictate what you need to put on it.

Wow, I just got warm fuzzies. hat
I just hate to hear that about the cheek weld -- I'm so tall and lanky that turtling my head down for it is really uncomfortable. hinking.gif I may need to get some rail to go further out over the handguards if you say you can get good beads without a proper cheek weld when you put it down there. Argh, need more money (and practice time).
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Resq47: I am also looking at participating at a few of the big three gun matches, especially the ones that are a bit more 'hardcore', in that you have to port all your gear between every stage without a wheelbarrow. :) If I do that, I'll need to be able to run shotgun shells as well, so I'll have to figure out a way to employ those. The 3 M4/3pistol may come off and be replaced with 3 TT singles & shotguns on the outside. I like the TT MAV - it's a good LBE setup, and comfy to boot. Definitely a good option if you're not looking for your rig to carry your hard armor as well.

Stick with what you train with! The 6004 is a great rig, and is solid and dependable. The retention is also great, especially if you're in a medic role and need to be concentrating on other things.

Sorry, I'm not a real doctor either. :) I stole this from Ian Fleming's book ... I do know several Austin FD guys out here who might be able to answer some questions, though. You looking to move down to our neck of the woods?

I like the MAV's price point as a starter setup that I can hang mags and pouches off of initially anyway.  I'll be using at least level 2 concealable anyway, kinda feel more business-like and realistic that way (also better for ricochet odds, I am a medic after all ).  After our 3a / hard gear gets sorted I can evaluate exactly how turtled up I want to be.

Always considering employment options.  I'm very fortunate right now here with my position and involvement, but...  I've got an inquiry in progress down there .  I'm not sure I appreciate the white stuff in the holiday months quite so much any more .  Time to stock up on ammo and do some road tripping
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Drav: I'm about 6'0" and have a pretty long reach. I've seen a lot of folks in the same boat as you, and usually it's not the rifle it's the shooter. :) Try moving the buttstock *way* up on your shoulder, so that only about the bottom inch or two is actually resting on your shoulder. You *always* want to bring your rifle to you, not you to your rifle. Put your nose to the charging handle and your eyes will be perfectly in line to use either the optic or BUIS, and you'll have a consistant platform to shoot from. This is something you can dry practice at home, too. Sling your rifle up (unloaded, of course!) and slowly get a good firing grip, then raise it to your shoulder. The bottom tip of the stock should hit first, then raise the muzzle up until your nose is touching the charging handle. Give it a try!

Resq47: It's all about choices. Let me know if you come down to interview or check out the city ... if I'm in town, I'd be happy to raise a few tasty adult beverages with you. Aside from that, this range is only 30 minutes from my house. Heck, coordinate it on a rifle match weekend and bring the toys! I don't blame you one bit about that white crap. On my recent job app they asked where I'd like to be assigned and I put "anywhere that's HOT and doesn't snow."

My favorite quote was from a medic/LF gear geek who said their motto was "First we fuck 'em up, then we patch 'em up." Awesome!

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Way to go, Doc.  Great pics.
I think it's cool that you take the time to answer questions.  The more we can get shooting, the better.

Just don't ask Doc about 1911s.
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Drav: I'm about 6'0" and have a pretty long reach. I've seen a lot of folks in the same boat as you, and usually it's not the rifle it's the shooter. :) Try moving the buttstock *way* up on your shoulder, so that only about the bottom inch or two is actually resting on your shoulder. You *always* want to bring your rifle to you, not you to your rifle. Put your nose to the charging handle and your eyes will be perfectly in line to use either the optic or BUIS, and you'll have a consistant platform to shoot from. This is something you can dry practice at home, too. Sling your rifle up (unloaded, of course!) and slowly get a good firing grip, then raise it to your shoulder. The bottom tip of the stock should hit first, then raise the muzzle up until your nose is touching the charging handle. Give it a try!

I will! Thanks, Doc!

(PS: I have no problem admitting this is user error.)
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#28]
man, ive been avoiding the gear issue for a while.  i have an LBV setup for AR mags, but i had nothing to wear at the shoot with the .308.  i left my bushy M4 in the truck because the Eotech was way off, we left for the shoot on kind of an impromptu note and had no time to get ready.  

never got any class III because ive been trying to join the army and dont know if i could keep it.  dumping a couple grand into an MG and getting shipped out to CA or MD would suck, im 25 now and i wouldnt be able to shoot it until i was almost 30.  the only good thing is that it would have increased in value tenfold.  :)

now im questioning both decisions, looks like its time to sell about a dozen or so evil black rifles lying around the house and pick up an MG and some cool gear.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Great thread guys!  I've been chewing on a mode of carry that will work for several functions.  Right now I use the CQB operator harness for the trunk scenario, but I would like something for a heavier loadout.  I have a LBV, but that just sucks hard IMHO.  Though I've considered sending it out for work related to its deficiencies.  I'm just not a chest rig guy for going on the prone.
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Called the Rice Paddy Prone position back in the 'Nam days.
Now its known as the Camel Dung Squat position

Actually that is incorrect.
The rice paddy squat is a squat like your taking a S***.  You bend all the way down at the knees with out your a** touching the ground.

RIck
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Backstop: Ahh, 1911's. When are you going to bust out that SOE rig?

daemon734: Don't worry, you handled that FAL quite well. I'd take a look at the SOTech Hellcat - I do believe that it is designed to fit 308 mags as well as 556's. If the pockets are too deep, you can stuff some material (tear up an old shirt) to the bottom of the pouches to elevate them. Slick.

C3 stuff is a big headache. If you move out of state you can leave them in a safe deposit box until that time in which you're able to come back to God's country and play again. If you're enlisting, though, uncle Sam is going to give you lots of toys to play with. The price point might be a bit too much - I'd sock money away, you're not going to be making a whole lot as a GI. MG's aren't good investments, even though historically that's not been true. A financial advisor would tell you to sink your money in stocks. You never know what may happen in this country with guns.

You could sell a pistol and put yourself into a nice rig - a hellcat, a gp pouch, a good camelbak, a good pistol holster and I think you'd be set. You could use it for all of your long weapons, and if it is OD, there's a good chance that if you enlist and get to a good unit, you'd be able to use it. Remember, not everyone gets to use what they want, it's usually up to the discretion of your CO. Good luck, and thank you for even considering serving.

TNRonin: Like I said, you have to consider your intent when you're designing a rig. Chest rigs are difficult to get very prone in, and are top heavy. That being said, they are a bit more compatible with heavier rucks (You can use a waist belt), and are a bit less snag prone when operating out of vehicles. So far I have not found a good rig that will cover me in all different situations. Most real operators that I know, or have  read about, have a variety of different rigs. The FBI HRT have plastic tubs labelled with the different scenerios they use them in. When they get the call, they load which ones they need, and they're ready to roll. They are most certainly not all the same.

Rickp1: I also learned that you should have both feet flat on the floor, which creates a more stable shooting platform, and also gives you the ability to move to different positions quickly, including standing straight up. I like it, and it's easy for me to get into. Older folks or guys with bad knees will probably have a lot more difficulty with it.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Doc,

I had part of it at the last carbine - I was in an anti-social mood and just kept to myself and shot - although Chuck walked right up to me at the beginning and handed me the clip board.  

I had taken the whole rig (sounds like it's big - it's just a Patrol Vest with a few items on it) apart to hose it off, and just put it back together enough to run the match.  I'm in the process of re-configing (new word) things, and have some decisions to make and ideas to implement.

I'm thinking of having my drop leg holster modified.  It's an SOE and hangs too low and can't be adjusted for height.  Need to hunt around for someone with a sewing machine that will do the job.  Then again, I'm thinking of just raising my vest up higher, and stuffing my pistol in a Bianchi on the belt. I'm not a big fan of drop legs - most are too low for short legged people like me.  Plus running in one sucks big time.  Basically, I'm trying to reconfig my rig so that I can travel on foot for a long distance.  BTDT - but considerations are a little different now...

What to do, what to do...
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Backstop,

Try a good boot and shoe repair place for a resew job on your holster.

Zmeja
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Zmeja,

Good idea - thanks!
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Dr. N, thanks for taking the time to give me feedback.
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

HeavyMetal inquires:

***You could ask these guys.... Maybe they have an opinion on the subject...

myweb.cableone.net/1934/1934/MEUSOC-Gemtechlanyards.jpg

Kel (Who also likes Gemtech TRL Lanyards a lot)

USMC Force Recon right? Don't mean to hijack the thread, just asking.
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Who also likes Gemtech TRL Lanyards a lot
USMC Force Recon right? Don't mean to hijack the thread, just asking. hr

***Dunno. Sure looks like 'em though, huh?  If it were MCSOCOM DET-1, they'd have the Interim Puke Green/Coyote Tan TRLs.  If they were other Tier One guys, they'd have the all-Coyote ones like Dr. No has.

Hmmm...

Dr. No has a Coyote TRL.  Tier One Shooters have Coyote TRLS.  Ergo, Dr. No is a Tier One Shooter.

Oh, the old logic teachers in school would scold me for such poor wording.

Kel
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Dr. No, zmeja and the other texas shooters here,  a couple of us have been thinking about talking to the owner of that place and setting up a massive group shoot.    im a long timer on gunsnet (save the groans), and we organize texas group shoots with up to 60-70 people.  they are a lot of fun.  i personally know several dozen semi local shooters interested, my travelling companions i hit the shoot with have a bunch more from the falfiles, and you arfcom'ers are everywhere.   sure we could make something big happen with shooters from the big 3 boards.  plus they allow camping. :D

just somethin to think about.
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Texas chapter of the FDCC!  

Florida's too far for a drive (as much as I wan't to get to a FDCC shoot), but I think I could swing a TX event.   Just from Dr.No's and Zmeja's selection of equipment I could tell what type of company I'd be with.    

Thumb's up!
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Kisara,

You'll have this ninja's house to stay at if you come in.   Southwest has flights here all the time from your AO.  You could even ship all your ammo to me so you don't have to fly with it.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:37:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
It looks muddy there.   If ya'll aren't careful you'll get all your spiffy tactical gear muddy

Naahhhh see the nice tactical carpet they put down??? Oh, wait, he musta carried it there on his tactical gear

Just kidding, looks like major fun!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#42]
... Cool thread!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top