User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:16:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to agree.  If you want to help us, tell us who it is.  People here warn others of bad dealers all the time, and I never hear of anyone getting sued!  If you want to help us, tell us who the dealer is, otherwise one of us may be next!  Or do you care?  Bad companys must LOVE you, they screw you and you are to afraid to tell anyone!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:17:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to agree.  If you want to help us, tell us who it is.  People here warn others of bad dealers all the time, and I never hear of anyone getting sued!  If you want to help us, tell us who the dealer is, otherwise one of us may be next!  Or do you care?  Bad companys must LOVE you, they screw you and you are to afraid to tell anyone!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
OOPS!  Double tap!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#4]
what a crock.  notice he doesn't respond anymore.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't respond either!  He got pounded, right?

Still, have you noticed the rash of folks whose first posts here all sound like this:

LEO marked rifles xxx ripoffs xxx you won't get yours xxx beware xxx no more will be sold xxxyou are wasting your time xxx

Color me cynical, but I find it a tad suspicious that people come here for the first time just to warn us to bail out of buying LE marked rifles.  It's almost as if people who were in line for these already were trying to get others to bail in order to thin the competition.

But that would never happen, right?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have a source near me in West Palm Beach, Florida that I've delt with and am very satisfied with all my AR purchases

http://www.hdps.org

Looks like a cool outfit....other than the fact that they're selling "pre-ban" Colt rifles for $2450.00.

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. You can buy TWO brand new ones for that price and have $300.00 left over.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This thread was usless.

fuzzywuz: Hey guys don't let this happen to you, this guy is bad! Stay away from him, run! I just don't want this to happen to you guys.

AR15: Who? Who should we stay away from?

fuzzywuz: Won't tell ya.

Dude go away.

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:12:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If it was your $900, how patient and understanding would you be? BTW, it's quite apparent that my order will probably be the last to be filled, just prior to hell freezing over, since the going price on 9/23 when I won the auction is vastly different from what the dealer can get now!

900 dollars for a colt 6920 when they are going for 2200 dollars, man you are so lucky, one in a million.  and you dont want to say the name of the dealer, why do you think he frquents the boards, maybe you just regreted spending money and wanted your money back and since you are sol no refunds, now youre trying to ruin this persons reputation
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes. You've caught me cold handed!

I was actually hired by HCI to spread vicious rumors about getting ripped off, in hopes of instilling fear amongst potential gun buyers and thus preventing the general public from snatching up these evil black rifles; at least until another ban gets reinstated!

(the dealer has since contacted me and I recieved my $900 Cashier's Check in the mail. I don't see any need to attack his reputation, since I failed to note that he actually had included information later in the auction that he was out of stock and item was backordered. No dirty dealer, just my mistake for which I apologize).

BTW, $900 was a good price, wasn't it? No wonder I got the check back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I was actually hired by HCI to spread vicious rumors about getting ripped off, in hopes of instilling fear amongst potential gun buyers and thus preventing the general public from snatching up these evil black rifles; at least until another ban gets reinstated!

(the dealer has since contacted me and I recieved my $900 Cashier's Check in the mail. I don't see any need to attack his reputation, since I failed to note that he actually had included information later in the auction that he was out of stock and item was backordered. No dirty dealer, just my mistake for which I apologize).

BTW, $900 was a good price, wasn't it? No wonder I got the check back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a link to the auction or I am still calling  

on you and your story
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Post a link to the auction or I am still calling  

on you and your story

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Bite me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Um, welcome to the site?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I do see the B/S call but I wonder why no one has called you a dumbass yet ?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#15]

The only auctions I saw had Colt LE AR15s for WAY more than $900.00 ($1500.00-up).

You could have bought one here on the EE for $950.00 to $1100.00 from reputable AR15.com dealer members.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#16]
fuzzywuz
IM the dealer name they aren’t going to rat you out.
Also I would be pissed like you are and I would go to the State Attorney and who ever else you need. I can't understand why the HELL you all want Colt LE's after the snub by COLT.

I don't want to hear the BS that they are the Best and they are the only Mil Spec..We went through that in other posts. It’s like shoving a stick up your own ass and the other Gun Manufacture who is willing to sell to civies.
Bushmaster Armalite RockRiver Olympic Arms etc.....just has good if not better.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=225534

And if you want a COLTwww.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=221967

I don't know how he is doing it if they don't want civies to have but I trust STYERAUG over gunbroker
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#17]
In all seriousness, I could give a flying _ about what you think! I wasn't asking for anyone's opinion in the first place!

What a website; look at the number of posts, questioning my story! Like I sit in front of the computer, 24/7, waiting for your infinite wisdom to be bestowed upon me!

I vent to help my own mental well being about a situation where I thought I got screwed. A minority of you empathize, while the overwhelming majority accuse me of B.S. and slam me for not providing details and creating a confrontation with the dealer!

If it was your money, would you slam the dealer, giving out his name, address, and phone number on a website, and piss him off to the point that he decides NOT to return your money for the grief you caused him? Would you do this just to satisfy some people's lame curiosity for details?!

I don't know which was worst; the anxiety of possibly not getting my money back, or the thorough slamming I got from the wonderfully helpful and friendly people of this useless website!

Some of you guys seriously need to get a life!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If it was your money, would you slam the dealer, giving out his name, address, and phone number on a website, and piss him off to the point that he decides NOT to return your money for the grief you caused him? Would you do this just to satisfy some people's lame curiosity for details?! ahh yea

I don't know which was worst; the anxiety of possibly not getting my money back, or the thorough slamming I got from the wonderfully helpful and friendly people of this useless website!can you say banned, by the way why dont you go post at DU

Some of you guys seriously need to get a life!I do have a life, do you?

if you post you will get replies, thats the way it works.

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Uhhh.   Thank You.
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm thinking people like you aren't old enough to buy a gun in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm thinking people like me aren't old enough to buy a gun in the first place.

fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
In all seriousness, I could give a flying _ about what you think! I wasn't asking for anyone's opinion in the first place!

What a website; look at the number of posts, questioning my story! Like I sit in front of the computer, 24/7, waiting for your infinite wisdom to be bestowed upon me!

I don't know which was worst; the anxiety of possibly not getting my money back, or the thorough slamming I got from the wonderfully helpful and friendly people of this useless website!

I think fuzzy must be running low on Vagisil  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#23]
So, let me see if I've got this straight.  You purchased a firearm on an auction site, we're to stupid to read the ad, and when you realized you would have to wait in line like everybody else, started whining about it in hopes of forcing an otherwise reputable dealer into refunding your money.  Is that about right?

Just what this site needs.....another ASSCLOWN.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think fuzzy must be running low on Vagisil  

Here is the pic that you were looking for.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#25]
So the dealer in question:

1) corrected the auction to reflect the true status of the rifles
2) refunded your money

Sounds like a reputable person to me. Mentioning his name now would be for his BENEFIT.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top