User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 21
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just because you mentioned it, it reminded me - I have no idea how this would work for this application - but I wonder how one of those "paintball style" AR "double triggers" would work?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Elftmann-Double-AR15-Trigger-Paintball-Closeup.jpg

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/double-trigger.jpg

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/9-173442

~Augee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is a video where I attempted to use the SD3G with two fingers like a paintball trigger.  It didn't work so well.  Splits were in the .16 range.  The last four shots of the video were done with just my usual trigger finger and splits were about .14.  What this video doesn't show is the large number of times I made the hammer follow the bolt home and had a dead gun

Just because you mentioned it, it reminded me - I have no idea how this would work for this application - but I wonder how one of those "paintball style" AR "double triggers" would work?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Elftmann-Double-AR15-Trigger-Paintball-Closeup.jpg

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/double-trigger.jpg

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/9-173442

~Augee
This is what gave me the idea to try two fingers on the SD3G.  That trigger is expensive and the SD3G has a flat bow that is fairly long.  I figured I could do the same thing without spending much money if I stuck a $8 winter trigger guard on it and then put two fingers in the big hole.  

It might be worth trying for someone else, but I'm slower trying to use two fingers than just using one.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The deal killer was the hammer follows.  I've got videos where I had a dead gun in 3-4 shots.  

View Quote

Yeah, I have a couple of videos like that...
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am actually uploading my worst BF video. Mostly for the LULZ and so that if other people are having trouble, that they not give up.

I wanted to clear something up. I am no expert regarding all things AR-15, but isn't there a difference between "hammer follow" where the disconnector fails or cannot engage, vs "premature trigger activation" that we see in the Bump-SAWs?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I am actually uploading my worst BF video. Mostly for the LULZ and so that if other people are having trouble, that they not give up.

I wanted to clear something up. I am no expert regarding all things AR-15, but isn't there a difference between "hammer follow" where the disconnector fails or cannot engage, vs "premature trigger activation" that we see in the Bump-SAWs?
View Quote
Yes, but the result is the same.  Normally hammer follow is the condition caused by a bad disconnector, on a bump gun it's early activation and happens before the bolt closes so the hammer still catches the carrier then follows it down.  It's also possible to have bolt bounce where the hammer falls as the carrier bounces open and isn't able to strike the primer.  To the user they will all look the same because you will have the hammer down on a live round.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes, but the result is the same.  Normally hammer follow is the condition caused by a bad disconnector, on a bump gun it's early activation and happens before the bolt closes so the hammer still catches the carrier then follows it down.  It's also possible to have bolt bounce where the hammer falls as the carrier bounces open and isn't able to strike the primer.  To the user they will all look the same because you will have the hammer down on a live round.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

I am posting this video in both threads. "Hammer follow" like a MF. I was so fucking pissed off that day.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Two thoughts,
First, the JP Silent Spring set ups might work to adjust ROF, they offer a kit to "tune" the spring power to your needed strength. Not sure if anyone has mentioned that, yet.
Second, kind of an off shoot from the topic, have any of you guys tried those trigger cranks they make? I wonder if you could employ one in a similar, IAR role as the bumpfire stocks are being used.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Two thoughts,
First, the JP Silent Spring set ups might work to adjust ROF, they offer a kit to "tune" the spring power to your needed strength. Not sure if anyone has mentioned that, yet.
Second, kind of an off shoot from the topic, have any of you guys tried those trigger cranks they make? I wonder if you could employ one in a similar, IAR role as the bumpfire stocks are being used.
View Quote

I actually bought one of the BMF activators and had planned on using it for a tripod mounted gun. When I realized I wouldn't be able to use coupled PMAGs I sort of gave up... until I found tried the MWG mag. Now I am thinking of another tripod/handcrank build again...
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Two thoughts,

View Quote
I'd try a silent spring if they weren't so expensive.

The trigger cranks are interesting, but I think they will be difficult to control compared to a bump stock.  I think they would work pretty well on a tripod mounted weapon.  Think Tripod mounted RPD with left hand running the crank.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The trigger cranks are interesting, but I think they will be difficult to control compared to a bump stock.  I think they would work pretty well on a tripod mounted weapon.  Think Tripod mounted RPD with left hand running the crank.  

View Quote

I had one of the BMF Activators YEARS ago. Total POS, even on a 10/22.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.  That brings back (horrid) memories.  I had forgotten that thing
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two thoughts,

I figured it would be easier to use, but I've got no hands on experience, just conjecture. I was thinking of the same host, though, the RPD.

By the way,

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they really THAT bad? I have one, but never mounted it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I've seen some home made ones, but they were used on belt feds, attached to spade grips. Wouldn't be too hard to modify the design to mount to a trigger guard.

Regarding the actual thread topic, are you guys getting reasonable accuracy with the bump stocks? I thought they would be wildly inaccurate, due to the whole gun jumping around.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here is a video where I attempted to use the SD3G with two fingers like a paintball trigger.  It didn't work so well.  Splits were in the .16 range.  The last four shots of the video were done with just my usual trigger finger and splits were about .14.  What this video doesn't show is the large number of times I made the hammer follow the bolt home and had a dead gun

http://youtu.be/iQlEjn-c0dM

http://youtu.be/iQlEjn-c0dM

View Quote

the double paintball triggers are for whats called ""ramping".   I had one that the electronic trigger would identify when the rate of trigger pull would go higher, and it would start firing not only when the trigger was pulled but when it reset.  This with a finely tuned (again, electronic) did 15 balls a second.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Cool, I'm intending on building something like this later this year and my goal is a reliable but low RoF so I can get easily regulated 5-6 shot bursts.  Make it less of a toy for making noise and into a real IAR-type weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Question:

What if I want a slower RoF?  Like 600-750?  Is that doable?  How would you suggest going about that?
I would grease the reciever extension.  SkilletsUSMC used grease on his fostech to slow it down slightly.

A heavier buffer (provides slightly more pause at rear of the stroke), more rifle weight, a slightly longer trigger reset, and less gas are all good methods of reducing the rate of fire.

An adjustable gas block like the multi position governor block would be great, then you could start with a small gas gort ajd enlarge it as wanted for increased rate of fire and reliability with a greater variety of ammunition.

I believe my current setup is running about 750 most the time.  

Cool, I'm intending on building something like this later this year and my goal is a reliable but low RoF so I can get easily regulated 5-6 shot bursts.  Make it less of a toy for making noise and into a real IAR-type weapon.
It's easy enough to do as is prone at least.

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#17]
So tagging this
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question:

What if I want a slower RoF?  Like 600-750?  Is that doable?  How would you suggest going about that?
I would grease the reciever extension.  SkilletsUSMC used grease on his fostech to slow it down slightly.

A heavier buffer (provides slightly more pause at rear of the stroke), more rifle weight, a slightly longer trigger reset, and less gas are all good methods of reducing the rate of fire.

An adjustable gas block like the multi position governor block would be great, then you could start with a small gas gort ajd enlarge it as wanted for increased rate of fire and reliability with a greater variety of ammunition.

I believe my current setup is running about 750 most the time.  

I would say my average RoF is about 700. It speeds up when using brass, but I don't use a lot of brass...

I am regretting doing the traversing test and putting it first on my latest video. I makes the gun seem less accurate than it really is, because I was making a conscious effort to move my POA from left to right as I shot.

Next time out (hopefully this weekend) I am going to do a legit 100 round accuracy @ exactly 100yds. I'm going to do it nice and slow so that I can see what the optimal accuracy actually looks like.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Subbed.  Interesting topic!
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#20]
I opened the gas port to .125, now I just need to get out to the range again so I can try some Tulammo.        

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I opened the gas port to .125, now I just need to get out to the range again so I can try some Tulammo.          
View Quote

What size is a standard gas port? I just picked up a SAA nitrided 1:7 mid length HBAR barrel. I am not at home, but in my mind's eye it looks to be ported at ~1/8". I'll be damned if I can't run steel case through this gun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What size is a standard gas port? I just picked up a SAA nitrided 1:7 mid length HBAR barrel. I am not at home, but in my mind's eye it looks to be ported at ~1/8". I'll be damned if I can't run steel case through this gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends on barrel length, barrel diameter at the gas port and gas port position.

Mine is a rifle gas 16" barrel and started with a .110 gas port.  I've got a heavy barrel 14.5 mid with ~.110 gas and it's always been a little over gassed.

Here is a list of regular gas port sizes:

Brl Length (in)  Brl Dia (in)    Distance from Muzzle (in) Min Port Size (in)  Max Port Size (in)

11.50                0.625           3.850                              0.081                   0.089

11.50                0.750           3.850                              0.086                   0.094

14.50                0.625           8.375                              0.063                   0.078

14.50                0.750           8.375                              0.070                   0.086

16.00                0.625           8.375                              0.063                   0.078

16.00                0.750           8.375                              0.070                   0.086

20.00               0.625            6.875                              0.086                   0.093

20.00               0.750            6.875                              0.093                   0.096

24.00               0.825           10.875                              0.089                    0.089

Edited for formatting.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Not sure I understand the distance from muzzle/decimal inches figure.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#24]
if you use periods as decimal points and delimiters at the same time, you're gonna have a bad time
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Not sure I understand the distance from muzzle/decimal inches figure.
View Quote
Sorry, it got lost in formatting.  I tried to reformat - but it dropped the spaces.

The first column is barrel length, second column is diameter of the barrel at the gas port, third column is length of barrel after the gas port, fourth column is minimum gas port size, fifth column is maximum gas port size.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

if you use periods as decimal points and delimiters at the same time, you're gonna have a bad time
View Quote
Tried to fix it.  I may need to put this into an image for better reference.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Just in case anyone is wondering, the BFS stock will work on the AR-10 style platform with a small amount of filing.  10mm_ put one on his M&P 10.

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Have any of you guys tried firing one off of a tripod, or pintle mount? I've seen the videos with bipods. I don't have one of the stocks, so I'm kind of stuck envisioning things in my head.
I do have a bunch of extra bits and pieces laying around, I might give it a go at rigging one up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:  Have any of you guys tried firing one off of a tripod, or pintle mount? I've seen the videos with bipods. I don't have one of the stocks, so I'm kind of stuck envisioning things in my head.
I do have a bunch of extra bits and pieces laying around, I might give it a go at rigging one up.
View Quote

You've got to have movement of the gun itself to bounce the trigger off your finger.  We're gonna need a sled to mount the tripod or the pintle mount to.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You've got to have movement of the gun itself to bounce the trigger off your finger.  We're gonna need a sled to mount the tripod or the pintle mount to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Have any of you guys tried firing one off of a tripod, or pintle mount? I've seen the videos with bipods. I don't have one of the stocks, so I'm kind of stuck envisioning things in my head.

That is what I was thinking. Pop the springs off a soft pintle mount, and It may be workable with a little modification.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is what I was thinking. Pop the springs off a soft pintle mount, and It may be workable with a little modification.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been scheming up a sliding adapter for the pintle mount of an M2 tripod with the T&E hooking into the grip of my Fostech.

That's going to be my next project...
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Here is a list of regular gas port sizes:

Brl Length (in)  Brl Dia (in)    Distance from Muzzle (in) Min Port Size (in)  Max Port Size (in)
11.50               0.625           3.850                          0.081                   0.089
11.50               0.750           3.850                          0.086                   0.094
14.50               0.625           8.375                          0.063                   0.078
14.50               0.750           8.375                          0.070                   0.086
16.00               0.625           8.375                          0.063                   0.078
16.00               0.750           8.375                          0.070                   0.086
20.00               0.625           6.875                          0.086                   0.093
20.00               0.750           6.875                          0.093                   0.096
24.00               0.825          10.875                          0.089                   0.089
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have been scheming up a sliding adapter for the pintle mount of an M2 tripod with the T&E hooking into the grip of my Fostech.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can figure out how to make a semi-auto M2 bumpfire, I'll say something nice about the Marine Corps.

On a serious note, I'm going to give a go at making my own slidefire soon, I think. I've got everything to make one, except for the bar to connect the stock and pistol grip.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If you can figure out how to make a semi-auto M2 bumpfire, I'll say something nice about the Marine Corps.

On a serious note, I'm going to give a go at making my own slidefire soon, I think. I've got everything to make one, except for the bar to connect the stock and pistol grip.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

M2 TRIPOD...

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:14:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Shhh, don't crush my fantasy. I read tripod, but I didn't want to read tripod. Getting back on topic, I don't see why the tripod couldn't be made to work, if a bipod was made to work. Maybe work out a setup of rollers that the gun would attach to?[list=1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey guys, where are you getting barrels for these "bumpsaws"

I was thinking about one, but I would want a 20" (i guess 16 or 18 would do) HBAR with a true (not moly) chrome lined barrel and chamber, as well as a 5.56 chamber (not .223 or wylde). Anyone have a good source?
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I was thinking about one, but I would want a 20" (i guess 16 or 18 would do) HBAR with a true (not moly) chrome lined barrel and chamber, as well as a 5.56 chamber (not .223 or wylde). Anyone have a good source?
View Quote

Mine is a plane jane Stag M4 profile carbine gas barrel. It's soon to be gone due to being shot out. It's gotta be at the 20k mark
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Mine is a Del-ton barrel that I picked up for $150.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:11:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Check out green mountain barrels

$99.00 for that one, and their others ones not on sale are about $150.00

I bought a 20" from them for my bump fire rifle.  The rifle isn't complete so I can't tell you how good or bad it is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:09:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Just in case anyone was wondering how fast this is, I checked the 31 shot burst that started at 1:37.431 and ended at 1:41.838.  This is 31 shots in 4.408 seconds, the average split is .142 seconds.  This makes it 422RPM.   http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx39/jaqufrost/SD3G142Split_zps8abf9fc8.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm working on something like this, only with a Geissele S3G and no bump stock. Thanks for making the thread.
If you find a way around the hammer follow issue let me know.  IME with the SD3G it tripped to fast and outran the carrier.  I know SkilletsUSMC also had some issues with his.  I haven't been able to try it with a titanium carrier though.  I know RedX has a titanium carrier for $300.  I think boomfab's is closer to $500 but saves another ounce or two.  

This guy seems to handle it without a problem:

http://youtu.be/Vvr0rSaFgZE
Just in case anyone was wondering how fast this is, I checked the 31 shot burst that started at 1:37.431 and ended at 1:41.838.  This is 31 shots in 4.408 seconds, the average split is .142 seconds.  This makes it 422RPM.   http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx39/jaqufrost/SD3G142Split_zps8abf9fc8.jpg

thanks, I was guessing 500 rpm at best...   i have run 450 rpm on a semi auto MP5 clone and it has a staple gun trigger compared to a Gieselle.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:18:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you find a way around the hammer follow issue let me know.  IME with the SD3G it tripped to fast and outran the carrier.  I know SkilletsUSMC also had some issues with his.  I haven't been able to try it with a titanium carrier though.  I know RedX has a titanium carrier for $300.  I think boomfab's is closer to $500 but saves another ounce or two.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm working on something like this, only with a Geissele S3G and no bump stock. Thanks for making the thread.

Trying to make the bump work with a SD-3G and no slide fire, I can get a good 4-5 shot burst before I get what I believe is hammer follow through.  I have worked the firing pin so its protruding near the max spec.  However, still running an H buffer.  Otherwise have a chromed BCG on a middie with bipod.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I bought a 20" from them for my bump fire rifle.  The rifle isn't complete so I can't tell you how good or bad it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've had good success with Green Mountain barrels, didn't use one on my bump gun, but I have one on another rifle.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Anybody try this with a .308 AR?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Anybody try this with a .308 AR?
View Quote
The only one I know of is M&P10_'s rifle I posted the video of above.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Looks good. It'd be interesting if he set it up in IAR fashion. What kind of acronym that earn? IAR-H(eavy)?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I've had good success with Green Mountain barrels, didn't use one on my bump gun, but I have one on another rifle.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conceivably one might consider the notorious "double chrome lined machine gun steel" barrels for this application - it would at least make the "machine gun steel" marketing tactic make a little more sense.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread has been very helpful. I have had a bump gun for a few years now, but the videos have inspired me to take it to the next level.

I bought a PSA premium middy with a heavy barrel, DD rail and an Atlas bi pod. Does anyone have experience with using the Atlas for a bump gun? I selected it because the YouTube reviews show that it has some front to back play. I'm hoping it works out good for this.

A little about my current setup. I have the SF stock on a mega lower with a SD3G. It runs great with the CMMG middy upper. I had some problems (hammer follow?) when I put on my Noveske middy upper. it's a lot heavier with monolithic upper, aimpoint and VFG. It had a slower RPM than the lighter CMMG upper. What would cause light primer strikes with the slower RPM?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This thread has been very helpful. I have had a bump gun for a few years now, but the videos have inspired me to take it to the next level.

I bought a PSA premium middy with a heavy barrel, DD rail and an Atlas bi pod. Does anyone have experience with using the Atlas for a bump gun? I selected it because the YouTube reviews show that it has some front to back play. I'm hoping it works out good for this.

A little about my current setup. I have the SF stock on a mega lower with a SD3G. It runs great with the CMMG middy upper. I had some problems (hammer follow?) when I put on my Noveske middy upper. it's a lot heavier with monolithic upper, aimpoint and VFG. It had a slower RPM than the lighter CMMG upper. What would cause light primer strikes with the slower RPM?
View Quote

It's really only a matter of you pushing the trigger into your finger faster than the BCG can get into battery. I am not convinced that the rate of fire is the sole reason that you experience that hammer-follow/early trigger activation. I think the actual geometry of the SD3G is a big culprit. With it's flat shape, it actually sits further forward in relation to the finger tab of the bump fire stock. I think that small detail causes a lot of headaches.

I am sure there are a ton of points I am forgetting, but in my experience the SD3G is almost too good of a trigger for the job.

Let me know how the Atlas runs. I am looking at my second Bump-SAW and it's between that or the Tango Down bipod.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I will post pictures and video when I get a chance to take it out. It might be a few weeks or so. I have a newborn at the house so it's hard to get away. In the mean time please check out the video I watched and let me know what you think about the play it has front to back.

2:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-9tzaaHXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edit: also how do you think it would work to extend the finger shelf on the stock another 1/8" to compensate for the SD3G trigger being further forward?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I will post pictures and video when I get a chance to take it out. It might be a few weeks or so. I have a newborn at the house so it's hard to get away. In the mean time please check out the video I watched and let me know what you think about the play it has front to back.

2:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-9tzaaHXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
View Quote

Oh hell yeah. That's good enough to bump for sure.

Here is an embed.

Page / 21
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top