BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells and Schuyler Arms are dumping Aero Precision lowers for $50 or less. I've bought and built so many of them, and I've yet to find one that is out-of-spec. I've been getting some very nice results from the Aero's coupled with the Aero/Ballistic Advantage barrels. One of my local gun stores sells Anderson Lowers for $30, but I'm not sold on them yet. I've also bought the Palmetto blemished lower receiver groups for $129 and I can't find the blems, unless it's the small marks inside the magazine well. Palmetto and Aero are quality lowers and I wouldn't be afraid to take them into a fight. Granted, I've replaced some of the Palmetto triggers with Rock River Arms since they were kind of gritty. Other than that, I have a Palmetto 10.5" Mk18 CQBR clone and a Palmetto Mid-Length Freedom Upper that I both bought on sale as an impule buy/build and both are fine shooters and surprisingly accurate. I took them for granted because of the brand name, but now, I am thoroughly convinced.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top