Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
AR Sponsor

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - 300 HAM'R (HAMR) (Page 3 of 3)

Previous Page
/ 3
Next Page
8/8/2025 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Shout out to Banana Ballistics for the 300 HAM'R review.

Insane Mini 30 Cal Of The Future

8/8/2025 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Quoted:
Shout out to Banana Ballistics for the 300 HAM'R review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsAJr-q-EUg
View Quote

Good video. If I wasn’t vested in 300 BO, would get into the HAM’R. Would have like to see a AP round for the BO tried.
8/8/2025 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
Shout out to Banana Ballistics for the 300 HAM'R review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsAJr-q-EUg
View Quote

That's the way I envisioned it . X39 trailed 30/30 in energy but had some bc to do a bit better at range. 300 blk had just enough energy to trail x39 ...especially from short bbls . Hamr was the energy equal of 30/30 and still had a bit of bc .



8/11/2025 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:

That's the way I envisioned it . X39 trailed 30/30 in energy but had some bc to do a bit better at range. 300 blk had just enough energy to trail x39 ...especially from short bbls . Hamr was the energy equal of 30/30 and still had a bit of bc .


View Quote


I have the 11.3" and its moving 125g @2250 fps, nice and compact and "hearing safe-ish" with the Resonator 30 but I do miss the notalgia of carrying the 16" AKM, just dont miss the ringing ears when I walk up on hogs.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 3
Next Page

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - 300 HAM'R (HAMR) (Page 3 of 3)

AR Sponsor