Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2019 7:00:52 PM EDT
I searched around on G and Y!, but....

I should have asked here before buying. Did I get ripped off?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
5lbs isnt that much. You got ripped IMO. Can go to thrift store and yard sales and get 10-20 lbs of clothes way cheaper
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
5lbs isnt that much. You got ripped IMO. Can go to thrift store and yard sales and get 10-20 lbs of clothes way cheaper
View Quote
I should have metioned that this was online to be delivered, and "semi-virgin" material. I suspect it was from tshirt companies, and the items were grossly-irregular manufacturing errors.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I use these for lots of cleaning tasks.  You can usually get em cheaper than that
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I clicked expecting to see Houston 2019 World series champions shirts.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I use these for lots of cleaning tasks.  You can usually get em cheaper than that
View Quote
I finally got them. The problem with them is their thickness. They arent' useless, but t-shirt thickness combined with these would be perfect.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I clicked expecting to see Houston 2019 World series champions shirts.
View Quote
They pay you to take those!
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I go to Walmart and buy flour sack towels or cloth baby diapers.  I have a pike of them from years back that I am still using
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#8]
You should be able to get 10 lbs for that price.  Might be able to get them cheaper from an industrial paint supply house.  I get them from my painting contractors at work.  Not sure where they get them, but considering how many they go through, they've got to be pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Go to your local Goodwill,  Bethesda or Saint Vinnies type store where people donate stuff.  
They get so many t-shirts donated they sell them as rags. We can get a garbage bag of shirts for $5.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top