Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2018 3:06:12 PM EDT
for a 80% lower build project... pin holes werent quite perfect, so i pulled the hole in the direction it needed to go.  now the hammer moves too much, wiht 22lr, and it seems to eat up energy, causing the conversion unit to malfunction.  my theory is i could just up size the holes, and use the larger fcg size.  prob is, my google fu sucks, anyone know of anyone who makes a larger fcg/pin lpk?
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Just one hole out of whack? Why not use KNS pins to hold it in place?
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#2]
ya, the hammer hole.... it was too far aft on left, not as bad on the right.  i used a cheap set of ant walk pins from ebay, they help the walk, but i dont feel thats a "permanent" solution, even though its only on a 22, at the momemnt
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I think if you use the anti rotating pins you'll be in good shape. The little side plates have no choice but to push/hold the pins the correct distance apart.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
ya, i think i prob need to replace extractor or something, and maybe use diff ammo...and then, maybe with lighter hammer and trigger sprngs i get better results
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top