Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2018 6:05:04 PM EDT
need help I want to SBR my m92 on the receiver it says MOD  NDS-M92 DC industries Inc.
is this what I put on my form 1 or NODAK SPUD.
Don't want to get a correction letter
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to go back though my emails but mine got rejected the first and second  go around because I posted what Internet people told me.  Place holder
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok just realized yours is nodak, mine was not.  But I ended up emailing pictures of my markings to them and this is what they told me to summit
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]
thank's but your picture was size too big could not see what it said
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
PAP M92PV

is what is in his pic in the model box.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
You put YOURSELF as the manufacturer, because you're the one making the NFA item. You put the NDS-M92 as the model, and use the serial number already on it. Make sure your info is added (engraved) IAW NFA regs.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top